Uncle Fred

Stowmarket 2 and Nepotism Tom

Have gone eerily quiet this season 

There are 3 things guaranteed in life, death, taxes and the Stowmarket 2 being visible when things are going well but disappear when we are doing badly,

So Delia let’s hear  this seasons excuses, why it has gone so badly wrong? and after 2 decades of your ownership why was this allowed to happen??

32 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

There are 3 things guaranteed in life, death, taxes and the Stowmarket 2 being visible when things are going well but disappear when we are doing badly,

So Delia let’s hear  this seasons excuses, why it has gone so badly wrong? and after 2 decades of your ownership why was this allowed to happen??

Very true. Where is their ‘glory’ videos and ‘sickly’ Q&As

34 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

Very true. Where is their ‘glory’ videos and ‘sickly’ Q&As

I’d rather not watch another Q&A session at the breakfast table. 

9 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I’d rather not watch another Q&A session at the breakfast table. 

When they continue to say the same things over and over again... including how they can’t use a smart phone.

They really do Look very old now. Time has not been kind on their skin or teeth.

7 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

When they continue to say the same things over and over again...

Oh the feckin irony. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Herman said:

Oh the feckin irony. 

I am guessing that you must agree about the skin and teeth... because you omitted that 😂 

35 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

I am guessing that you must agree about the skin and teeth... because you omitted that 😂 

Nah, Herman probably just ignored it because he's not an absolute c**t

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Nah, Herman probably just ignored it because he's not an absolute c**t

Nice language. Guess your school education went well, and confident that it didn’t continue.

20 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

Nice language. Guess your school education went well, and confident that it didn’t continue.

Went well enough that I don't have to try and slander and personally insult two OAP's on an internet forum.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

How did yours go? 

The way some people turn them into this inflated horror movie style “boogieman” characters is hilarious.

”gather round children and I’ll tell you the tale of the stowmarket 2”

7 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

The way some people turn them into this inflated horror movie style “boogieman” characters is hilarious.

”gather round children and I’ll tell you the tale of the stowmarket 2”

"Once upon a time there was Norwich City. It looked healthy from the outside but on the inside it had a terrible and wretched disease. It had Crohn's (Crones?) Disease. On good days you'd hardly notice, Norwich would win the Championship at a canter and everyone would love Norwich and want to be it's friend. On bad days, some people couldn't stomach being around Norwich. They'd try and disassociate themselves from Norwich and make up lies about it. This is where Norwich City was easily able to separate it's true friends from those just along for the ride on the good days. Those people were weak but VERY noisy, trying to turn people against Norwich until a good day occurred and then they'd blend seamlessly into the background with the true friends, as if they'd been there all along. But Norwich knew. It didn't call them out or treat them differently though because Norwich was better than them.

The End."

- Brothers Grimm 1843

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Someone ask Pete to remove this thread. Ugly start to it and just inspires more ugliness.

I've just read the OP again and there is zero wrong with it. You're going down the nasty route of press censorship I'm afraid if you want posts of that type removed.

3 hours ago, Uncle Fred said:

For once I actually agree with you, unless of course they have been advised to keep quiet and let Webber do all the talking........

Edited by Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB

13 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Someone ask Pete to remove this thread. Ugly start to it and just inspires more ugliness.

Shouldn't you be proof reading today's lecture before posting it ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

If only Pete would remove 99 percent of the nonsense you write on here what a great place it would be 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Went well enough that I don't have to try and slander and personally insult two OAP's on an internet forum.

Please let me know where I have slandered anyone?

If you can’t, please apologise because you are slandering me.

Hogesar... if you don’t know what the definition of slander is...

slander

n. oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an untruth about another, which untruth will harm the reputation of the person defamed. Slander is a civil wrong (tort) and can be the basis for a lawsuit. Damages (payoff for worth) for slander may be limited to actual (special) damages unless there is malicious intent, since such damages are usually difficult to specify and harder to prove. Some statements, such as an untrue accusation of having committed a crime, having a loathsome disease or being unable to perform one's occupation, are treated as slander per se since the harm and malice are obvious and therefore usually result in general and even punitive damage recovery by the person harmed. Words spoken over the air on television or radio are treated as libel (written defamation) and not slander on the theory that broadcasting reaches a large audience as much as if not more than printed publications.

42 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

How did yours go? 

First class degree from Surrey followed by a good career in the City. How about you? 

2 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

Can we please stay on topic around the lack of communication from the stowmarket 2 

I agree.. and that was all I

said.

Good times = Stowmarket 2 in the media

Bad times = Stowmarket 2 hide away and hit this message board under the pseudonym “Lake District Canary” (Joke)

would be good to hear from Mick Dennis the stowmarket 2’s official press spokesman 

I am surprised Archant haven’t tried to get a statement from them on the subject it is important in the current circumstances 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

What a waste.

I don’t know. my Life is pretty good.
perhaps you should have tried education?

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

would be good to hear from Mick Dennis the stowmarket 2’s official press spokesman 

I am surprised Archant haven’t tried to get a statement from them on the subject it is important in the current circumstances 

Once Delia & MWJ get back from the Stowmarket bottle bank they will be on it, preparing a statement i mean.

1 hour ago, yellowrider120 said:

I've just read the OP again and there is zero wrong with it. You're going down the nasty route of press censorship I'm afraid if you want posts of that type removed.

The OP wasn’t the one using the vile “c**t” language!

1 hour ago, yellow_belly said:

First class degree from Surrey followed by a good career in the City. How about you? 

Not so well. Got kicked out of sixth form for setting fire to some cyclohexane. Dropped out of University. Been sacked from every job I've ever had. 

And yet here we both are! Funny how things turn out, isn't it?

• Haha 6