Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Pearson sacked by Watford

He's good at what he does but he's apparently an **** (the word for backside that begins with the letter A) and a bit of a bully at times.

I cannot see what on earth sacking him achieves right now though. Who are they going to replace him with, and what will the new man be able to do over the next two matches than Pearson couldn't? He's an ideal manager for a relegation scrap with two tough games.

Edited by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man

Wow. They still have two games to play .... and unlike Huddersfield are not safe. I know West Ham result was bad but they have also just won their previous two games. Do they think it will motivate their players more than keeping him for the last two games and letting him go next week? Or did they decide to do this as soon as Bournemouth went 0-1 down?

Edited by Surfer

Wow!

What on earth is that about? How can a manager come in and make a difference with two games (played in a week too against Man City and Arsenal).

Crazy. 

They'll be moving onto their 5th manager of the season... If I can add up... 

It normally works out for them. Their entire club seems to be built around the new manager bounce. Although who do you even bring in at this point? 

I just don't think that our Club Matriarch would like "10 seconds from rage" Pearson - or his brusque and belligerent type here....?

Pearson would also probably chuckle at and totally ignore and bypass Webber and just do his own thing.....

Eddie Howe might be available soon?.....He's clean cut, quite unassuming and also he seems very nice.....A 'Nodding Donkey' Eddie type would really fit in well here - and he certainly wouldn't rock 'Das Boot'..... 

I think he was always a temporary appointment but the timing is bizarre. 

Webber and Farke to Watford if they stay up?

32 minutes ago, City fan said:

Yes, he's an ar*e kicker. And that's what the club and squad need. 

Bend over, you could be first.

• Haha 1

I absolutely despise Watford and can't believe how they've survived in the PL for past four or five seasons. Hopefully that run ends in the next two matches. They have a massive inflated sense of their own importance trying to hang on to the myth that they're actually  a 'big London club'! Would love to see them relegated, Luton stay up and then Luton do them over next season.

1 hour ago, Mello Yello said:

Pearson would also probably chuckle at and totally ignore and bypass Webber and just do his own thing...

He'd more than likely view Webber with a who the **** are you attitude and see him as an interfering nuisance. 

Edited by Chelm Canary

What really do the Watford owners think about their place in football?

They will probably stay up and are now saying, thanks Nigel, fcuk off we don't want you here next season. We are going for Chi Chi Pandemonium as his agent tells us he is brilliant and only wants a guaranteed 50 year contract.

Why would we want him?

Hes struggled to keep a very physically powerful, expensively assembled Watford team in the league?!

8 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Why would we want him?

Hes struggled to keep a very physically powerful, expensively assembled Watford team in the league?!

We don't want him. I don't know why anyone thinks DF is going.

They appointed him to keep them up when they were winless and bottom so I would say he's done a good job. They could lose their next 2 and still survive. 

2 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

I think he was always a temporary appointment but the timing is bizarre. 

Webber and Farke to Watford if they stay up?

I don’t think Webber will be taking Farke anywhere with him

8 minutes ago, Alfie54 said:

I don’t think Webber will be taking Farke anywhere with him

Not if he's got any sense he won't 'for sure'!!

• Haha 1

i Don't like Pearson , comes across as a Dinosaur type manager 

He has done well and can get results with his clubs 

but a big NO from me