Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rocket Ryan

ST refunds.

Recommended Posts

Sorry if this has been covered, has anyone recieved their Season Ticket refund yet?...I've checked and have not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Club's gotta get as much interest on the refund dosh before they give the punters their cut.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The Raptor said:

Haven't even had my cup one yet!

Cup ones (assume you mean man u in the QF) have been done, and was discussed on another thread. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still not received despite completing the form on June 1.

Tui cancelled my holiday 8 days ago and I have already had the refund and they are dealing with millions.  Meanwhile at little old Norwich, 53 days and still nothing! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

They were quite open about refunds being later in July, so it’s not really a valid stick to beat the club with.  

I thought it was a pink un rule that there was no such thing as an invalid stick with which to beat the club...🤓

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I’d forgotten that, Purple🙂!

The OP was fair enough - I did ask a similar question recently, more from the angle of how many of us had sought refunds vs the other options.  You’d have thought the Pinkun journos might have asked someone by now/the club might have released the info - the deadline was 3 weeks ago after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

I thought it was a pink un rule that there was no such thing as an invalid stick with which to beat the club...🤓

what i want to know is how does the invalid feel when we are using his stick for beating a football club, does he just get on with his life without it until we've finished with it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Branston Pickle said:

They were quite open about refunds being later in July, so it’s not really a valid stick to beat the club with.  

i'm not beating the club up, just saying for a reasonable size organisation the whole process has taken rather longer than it should.  

They are quick enough to take our money in February for a product that we don't normally receive until August! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The longer they keep our money the better for them. I would imagine everything is set up waiting for someone to press a button next week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Branston Pickle said:

Yes, I’d forgotten that, Purple🙂!

The OP was fair enough - I did ask a similar question recently, more from the angle of how many of us had sought refunds vs the other options.  You’d have thought the Pinkun journos might have asked someone by now/the club might have released the info - the deadline was 3 weeks ago after all.

BP, anything beyond the purely football side of things and the pinkun journalists have always had the news sense of a stuffed armadillo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ren said:

i'm not beating the club up, just saying for a reasonable size organisation the whole process has taken rather longer than it should.  

They are quick enough to take our money in February for a product that we don't normally receive until August! 

I see the early payments as a positive Ren. If they started payments in August and finished in May then the monthly expense would be much more.

As with the people who wanted next season refunded I hope if it's ever changed there remains an option for those who like it to keep paying the way it is now.

I think it was always said that the refunds would by be the end of July.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nutty nigel said:

I see the early payments as a positive Ren. If they started payments in August and finished in May then the monthly expense would be much more.

As with the people who wanted next season refunded I hope if it's ever changed there remains an option for those who like it to keep paying the way it is now.

I think it was always said that the refunds would be by the end of July.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

I see the early payments as a positive Ren. If they started payments in August and finished in May then the monthly expense would be much more.

As with the people who wanted next season refunded I hope if it's ever changed there remains an option for those who like it to keep paying the way it is now.

I think it was always said that the refunds would by be the end of July.

I can see that argument, I also feel that whilst it helps the clubs cash flow, it does also hinder the club.  In fact Webber or Kensell said as much at one of the membership working parties, in that if they launched STs when we know what division we are in, they could adjust the costs more appropriately.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ren said:

I can see that argument, I also feel that whilst it helps the clubs cash flow, it does also hinder the club.  In fact Webber or Kensell said as much at one of the membership working parties, in that if they launched STs when we know what division we are in, they could adjust the costs more appropriately.  

Yes I guess they could adjust the prices. Not sure which way though. Should it be cheaper when there's 19 games as opposed to 23?

All in all what we pay spread over 12 months and rarely changing helps very much with finances. I don't see any negatives and really hope if it's changed to suit others then those who want to can keep with how it is now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...