yellow_belly

Should Farke resign?

49 minutes ago, City fan said:

Makes me laugh how you are accused of being a binner when you don't agree with the happy clappers. 

Makes me laugh how the binners always seem to sing from the same song sheet as the nappy crappers. 

12 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Incorrect, listen to what Farke and Webber say, it's even been made public knowledge by the scouting dept. 

Really?  Where's this - Webber said it was him and held his hands up that he messed up in v recent interviews

Edited by Branston Pickle

8 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Apart from that of Making Plans, but then they can console themselves with Mylene Farmer, who represents the very best of French pop music - and yes,that is damning with the faintest of praise.

Not sure that I totally grasp the full gist of your comment Purple but anyone who knows anything about the fantastic Mylene is obviously a person of incredible knowledge and impeccable taste

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Creative Midfielder said:
49 minutes ago, Surfer said:

No.

Forget this restart nonsense and just move on to next year. 

Exactly this, the restart has been a total charade and utterly meaningless as far as real football is concerned.

Next season will be real football again (assuming we are allowed back into the grounds) instead of the lightweight TV reality show that is the EPL, and best of all - no VAR!!!

This sums it up for me.  The rest is just noise. 

Edited by lake district canary
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Can you imagine what it would have been like with a crowd over the past few games?

Can you imagine what it would have been like if we'd been there before the past few games?

28 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Can you imagine what it would have been like with a crowd over the past few games?

A few wins

17 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Who’s doing the tying of hands then? 

The club, I guess.

All through the summer I was saying I thought that Bond repayment of £5m might have been better invested in the playing side, with a small gamble as well, but was shouted down.  It wouldn’t have been much but might have been a start.

I don’t understand the level of abuse DF has come under for those chickens having come home to roost, but it’s interesting we were playing Burnley today as it’s pretty much their blueprint we are trying to follow.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Yes....a heck of a lot different.  Some fans to get behind the team would have helped alot.

Just now, lake district canary said:

Yes....a heck of a lot different.  Some fans to get behind the team would have helped alot.

Like you from your armchair....

3 minutes ago, Creative Midfielder said:

Exactly this, the restart has been a total charade and utterly meaningless as far as real football is concerned.

Next season will be real football again (assuming we are allowed back into the grounds) instead of the lightweight TV reality show that is the EPL, and best of all - no VAR!!!

Although I agree with that comment, none of us would be saying it had we managed to put results together and stay up would we? Problem with next season is that (first month roughly) will be behind closed doors again and even from 'October' it seems likely that only 25% or so of capacity will be allowed. Current thinking is that it will be 'the new year' (whatever that means) before we get to anything like a 'full house' situation if, in fact, that happens at all next season. Although next season may be an improvement on the Project Restart charade, I honestly don't expect anything like  a 'return to normal' unfortunately. 

3 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Can you imagine what it would have been like if we'd been there before the past few games?

Yep, none at all.

1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

Those bloody fans! The ones that season after season pack Carrow road out. They deserve so much more. 

Have you just made me a seven star General?.....I'm honoured.....

Two sendings off and an own goal ffs, if we had capitulated to some extent given our situation you could have understood it, but no we fought to the end. This end of season has been a disaster and imo should never have happened, it is not a time to make any rash judgements about the manager.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bill said:

More importantly what funds would have been available to meet the contacts and transfer fee instalments the numpties think we should have committed to

Stuck wit the Naismith type signings that would have to be funded by the ale of Cantwell, Aarons, Godfrey etc

They've signed 50 players since being here, what funds did they use for those?

3 minutes ago, Number9 said:

They've signed 50 players since being here, what funds did they use for those?

What remained of what was previously spunked away.

15 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Really?  Where's this - Webber said it was him and held his hands up that he messed up in v recent interviews

Report in pinkun this week, one of Farkes pressers, he's been on phone alot about signings. 

Pinkun podcast last year, special about the scouting and recruitment  outlined the process and the team involved. 

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Those bloody fans! The ones that season after season pack Carrow road out. They deserve so much more. 

As long as we do continue to turn up in great numbers regardless of whatever results and league position are, the Majority Shareholding duo and the other board members will continue to adopt that mantra, "if it ain't broke, let's not fix it".....Only a severe drop in attendances will make them sit up and react.....

22 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Sounds like the frustration is growing for you too with the majority shareholders even if we do have a project ongoing. 

We have all been aware for many years of the relative poorness of our owners. I still think the way they are trying to build the club for the future is the best way forward considering that lack of capital investment. However, next season will be absolutely pivotal for the future of this project.

7 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

**** ***. Again.

Charming.....I hope your corks drop off your naff hat.....

• Haha 2

If I was farke I would resign to keep my reputation 

he could easy just say well they didn’t back me so everyone knew we would go down 

But next season he will not have that luxury 

so if he walked now He still would get a job 

Deflecting the blame away from himself 

Why? **** *** could mean anything....might even be "love you"......you'll never know.

Well 'love you' didn't asterisk......something more derogatory puts those asterisks in place of norty wurds an' hinsults.... But I do hope your corks remain on your hat.....apart from one, that's hopefully the biggest 'stopper'....I won't tell you where to stick that.....