yellow_belly

Should Farke resign?

I'm a huge fan of Farke, but even I am struggling to justify the sheer ineptitude of our performances since the restart.

I trust Webber to make the call as to whether he is the right man to take us into next season, that's about as much as I can defend him at the moment.

• Like 5

Makes me laugh how you are accused of being a binner when you don't agree with the happy clappers. 

5 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I'm a huge fan of Farke, but even I am struggling to justify the sheer ineptitude of our performances since the restart.

I trust Webber to make the call as to whether he is the right man to take us into next season, that's about as much as I can defend him at the moment.

Least he wont be able to start Drmic next match.

Sadly however Pukki just doesn't cover enough ground

This, Wolfy.

I agree. While I don’t believe Farke is the source of all our ills this season, the performances since the restart have been unforgivable, and the lack of discipline shown today falls squarely on the manager. Drmic’s red card was desperation, has given the ball away again, desperate to regain possession and lacked the discipline to check himself, wanting to prove a point after the social media stuff this week? Couldn’t say if that was on his mind but he should know better as a professional footballer.

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Least he wont be able to start Drmic next match.

Sadly however Pukki just doesn't cover enough ground

Start him anyway. What's the worst they can do, deduct us points?

No - Webber (who is more to blame than anyone given we have a decent Champs side trying to compete against seasoned PL sides) has said he’ll lead us and I think that’s right.  If nothing else, with such a short turnaround I don’t think hitting ‘reset’ would do us too many favours.

Edited by Branston Pickle

7 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

No reactions left but agreed.

It’s also just how the morale / spirit / situation is behind the scenes after the restart games. It’s going to be hard for any manager to get the confidence back next season, but if Farke has lost a number of the players (I’m not saying he has - I don’t know) then it’s going to be even harder/impossible. We don’t know what it’s really like in the camp, but I imagine that’s what will be the deciding factor as to whether he stays or not.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

Alas, If I was binner I would be praying for Norwich to keep him! 

Yeah, I bet Ipswich fans are desperate for us to hold onto a manager who won the league we are about to be in with 100 goals and 100 points.

Is this poster a troll or an Ipswich fan? Let the posters decide..

Farke is to blame

If he had not got us promoted we wouldn't be in this position

So if you are listening Herr Farke, we don't want any of the promotion stuff next season

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

No but he might. He's been badly let down today.

That said if we don't get off to a good start next season I think the knives will be out.

Just now, Capt. Pants said:

I think the knives will be out.

et tu, Pantus ?

What are we going use to pay Farke and all his staff for the two years left on his contract?  We are skint and need sales to cover losses in the next season.  Only hope is Daniel wants to leave but not going to happen after this season.

Of Course Farke got to go, he gives no motivation. no plan B . subs sent on to late, players no beginning to answer back and question farke decisions 

8 minutes ago, City fan said:

Makes me laugh how you are accused of being a binner when you don't agree with the happy clappers. 

No.Because his posting was OTT, irrational, ill-informed and knee-jerk. 

Nobody is happy. Nobody is clapping.

However most are capable of seeing the bigger picture and realise that continuity with Daniel Farke is our best bet of success next season.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

No.Because his posting was OTT, irrational, ill-informed and knee-jerk. 

Nobody is happy. Nobody is clapping.

However most are capable of seeing the bigger picture and realise that continuity with Daniel Farke is our best bet of success next season.

Spot on Broady 

Farke and Webber should go. If I had performed in my job over the past year with such ineptitude, such defeatism... I run out of words......then I wouldnt have the option to resign because I'd have been sacked. What an absolute shower. 

• Like 1