Imagine having him fit all season. Just this brief cameo you can see what he offers the team.

Can't believe some fans still don't rate him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Imagine having him fit all season. Just this brief cameo you can see what he offers the team.

You've been around long enough to know the mental state of some of fellow fans.😀

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

OG - I hope you are with us next season Ben.... Forgiven!!!

Edited by Foxy2600

13 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I agree, i think Zimmerman has been excellent since coming on. I for one rate him, he’s does a lot of the no nonsense defending & puts his body on the line. I think Kenny McLean has had a good game as well.

Just now, TeemuVanBasten said:

Imagine having sufficient depth in quality that losing a specific player to injury doesn't result in threads like this.

Well actually, its kind of the effect of also losing Hanley, Klose and Zimmerman all at once that created such an initial problem.

But the thread still has merit. Any team has better players than others. Zimmerman is one of our better ones and has been out most the season.

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

Well actually, its kind of the effect of also losing Hanley, Klose and Zimmerman all at once that created such an initial problem.

But the thread still has merit. Any team has better players than others. Zimmerman is one of our better ones and has been out most the season.

He's one of only three or four players I could even look in the eye at the moment, after our performances in the past 6 weeks. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

The loss of Zimmerman and Hanley should not be forgotten in this travesty of a restart. As soon as that news came out we all knew what was like to happen. 

Handicapped as we already were by a 6 point deficit, losing Zimmermann, Hanley and Byram made the entire thing a joke. 

Edited by Surfer

Personally, while he played well, I can't understand why he'd choose today to debut a distracting new hairstyle. Unacceptable. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, king canary said:

Personally, while he played well, I can't understand why he'd choose today to debut a distracting new hairstyle. Unacceptable. 

Its his self inflated ego.

Proper leader and motivator and vital blocks and defensive positioning. Considering he had only trained a couple of times he did very well. 

12 minutes ago, king canary said:

Definitely interrupted the mood.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Zimmermann being fit all season would have put us in a better position, but he wouldn't have made Aarons taller, Lewis stronger or Godfrey able to defend. We'd be a few points better off, but I doubt he would've been the difference between safety and relegation.

Its just good to have back though.

2 minutes ago, TheGoogler said:

I can see a German side coming in for him, you know, which would be a big shame. 

I hope not ,he's been awesome for us ,easily are best CB and hopefully we can keep him .

Zimmerman has always got the best out of the young defenders. His time as captain was our best run of games. 

He passes the ball well from defence as we saw with the Hernandez chance. 

We struggle to win when he is not playing - we have won very few without him for the last two seasons. 

I'm gutted that he has had so few games in the Prem. Compare the 2 red cards today with the Haller challenge that ruined our season. 

• Like 1

Zimmermann still reminds me of Johnny Evans, he has that presence about him, alongside Godfrey a potentially solid pairing. I believe he’s captain material, far better than Hanley, but then again I just don’t rate Hanley at the same level of Zimmermann or Godfrey.

been a huge loss this season. Godfrey has looked lost without him there. Would love to see a 3 atb Zimm, Hanley, Godfrey back line one day though its probs too late now.

Is now the right time for me to whinge about buying players from the German third division?

Asking for a friend, sorry, a troll.

Edited by Nuff Said

4 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Imagine having sufficient depth in quality that losing a specific player to injury doesn't result in threads like this.

Imagine Daniel being backed properly in the transfer market. One man who’s legacy at Norwich doesn’t deserve what a minority are calling for. 

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

Imagine Daniel being backed properly in the transfer market. One man who’s legacy at Norwich doesn’t deserve what a minority are calling for. 

Sorry TVB! Your more or less saying the same. 

3 hours ago, king canary said:

I know, I was 100%focused on the win, trembling, slavering with expectation. Until I saw the hair on zimbo ,put me right off , I need a bigger telly cos I could only see 9 of our playrs at any one time and then  Ben Gofrey equalised with a tidy  finish. Great day....apart from  zimbos hair.

• Haha 1