Icecream Snow

Official Norwich vs Burnley Match Thread

A year ago there were people on here claiming in all seriousness that this is our best ever side. Sincere apologies owed to a number of Norwich teams, but you can start with the Lambert team, the Worthington team, the Walker team, the Stringer team, and the Ken Brown team. 

Interesting that a couple of these people are still on here trying to rubbish other peoples opinions on a weekly basis. 

Bring on the rebuild. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Gonna have to be some rebuilding to "bounce back" ... Webber / the owners / Farke / the players have let us down big time... And to all the apologists, no I do not take any pleasure in this at all. It ruins my days....

Really sad that that is probably the last time Emi will play at Carrow Rd or in a NCFC shirt. 

Certainly the last I should think. To be honest I'm so deflated just now that I'm finding it hard to care today..... They can spout all the rubbish they want about  rebuilding" but it's from a pretty low base right now and I just cant see how even in the best case scenario the outcome won't be exactly the same as now.... an awful season in the top flight with no investment or genuine attempt to stay there, followed by a few quick sales of anyone left with any & £ value to fill the coffers. And so the cycle continues. 

Just now, Tired said:

Imagine not rating Kenny

I know, hopefully people will realise.

All this rubbish about Farke losing the dressing room but these 9 players are working really hard.

• Like 3

Farke and webber aren't stupid. 

They can see drmic is a crock. 

That's why I don't think pukki will be allowed to leave, and you'll see idah step up and another striker in. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see drmic out on loan in a couple of months. 

3 minutes ago, Kanadyan Kanary said:

Actually, this is a good test for our defence and they are doing quite well, half way though the second half. 

We instantly look better with Zimbo in there.

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

He tapped him and he went down like a pu££y. It’s people like you you exacerbate Total non-contact football that are making it head for a cliff. That’s before we get to the fat, incompetent, old borderline personality disorder Kevin Friend.

It's got f*ck all to do with 'people like me'. I'm just telling it like it is; stick your elbow in someone's head, and they'll go down and you'll get sent off. I've not said I like the fact that football is that way; but it is that way, and as a professional athlete playing in that environment you've got to be smarter than that.

• Like 3

Just now, Jerrykerry said:

Farke and webber aren't stupid. 

They can see drmic is a crock. 

That's why I don't think pukki will be allowed to leave, and you'll see idah step up and another striker in. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see drmic out on loan in a couple of months. 

What if Bielsa wants Pukki? And offers say £10m? He is quoted as a fan.

Just now, Feedthewolf said:

It's got f*ck all to do with 'people like me'. I'm just telling it like it is; stick your elbow in someone's head, and they'll go down and you'll get sent off. I've not said I like the fact that football is that way; but it is that way, and as a professional athlete playing in that environment you've got to be smarter than that.

“Just take it and be quiet while the referee does nothing”

17 minutes ago, Fuzzar said:

Ah, it's the bin-dipping, sister-fister.

Bet you and Herman can't wait for the Championship to start, then again, neither of you attend home games!

Gonna have to be some rebuilding to "bounce back" ... Webber / the owners / Farke / the players have let us down big time... And to all the apologists, no I do not take any pleasure in this at all. It ruins my days....

Really sad that that is probably the last time Emi will play at Carrow Rd or in a NCFC shirt. 

Just now, Michael Wynless Jones said:

Rupp coming on........ Down to 8 men 😉

Hopefully var will overturn the decision 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sonyc said:

What if Bielsa wants Pukki? And offers say £10m? He is quoted as a fan.

Take the money

1 minute ago, Carra Rud said:

Bet you and Herman can't wait for the Championship to start, then again, neither of you attend home games!

Took you a while. Having a second go?

We now have Rupp so we can defend. Aren't we losing atm??? Need just one goal so we need to try and score not defend

Ah yes we can take Todd off. He might be good but he's young and he sat on the pitch and had silly hair and I think still has a couple of spots.

Damage limitation defence is doing well.....

1 minute ago, FenwayFrank said:

Take the money

and Bielsa's bucket,,,,,

1 minute ago, Harry53 said:

We now have Rupp so we can defend. Aren't we losing atm??? Need just one goal so we need to try and score not defend

If you’re down to nine men you stay in the game as long as you can.