Icecream Snow

Official Norwich vs Burnley Match Thread

Anyone fancy a game of Subbuteo? Norwich vs whoever? I've painted the new sponsor on the front of the players shirts "Poundland".

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Giving Emi and Drmic a group hug and massage. 

With a happy ending!

Another nice record to break... no team has lost five consecutive top-flight home matches without scoring since the 1920s.

• Sad 2

Assuming the result ends as expected, we have now lost every match that Klose has started.

Unsurprising or coincidence?

Might just see some guts now, not seen any this season and certainly since resumption.

Just now, unique said:

Assuming the result ends as expected, we have now lost every match that Klose has started.

We've lost every match that any of them have started to be fair.      

3 minutes ago, Carra Rud said:

Anyone fancy a game of Subbuteo? Norwich vs whoever? I've painted the new sponsor on the front of the players shirts "Poundland".

Ah, it's the bin-dipping, sister-fister.

• Haha 1

We are on course to lose 5 consecutive home games without scoring a goal. This has happened only twice in top flight history and both were in the 1920s. Retro football from our heroes!

25 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

I feel a proper chump, because all through the pause Id been saying to my wife that the pause might be our saviour, if we had managed to keep our players fitter than other squads for instance it might allow us to bridge the gap in quality *sigh*

I did too mate (not to your wife obviously), right now I couldn't give a tiny rats **** whether any of them come back next season, from Delia to Webber to Farke, his coaches, any of the players to the ****ting tea lady 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Where's LDC when you need him...

I was thinking the same! (I do feel for him. Can’t be easy defending the team... whoops... I shouldn’t mention the team defending.)

If you think Emi was wrong retaliating then you are a little B1&£h basically. Is he supposed to just let it happen? That might be how you lead your life but it’s not how a real man should

Just now, Feedthewolf said:

Another nice record to break... no team has lost five consecutive top-flight home matches without scoring since the 1920s.

The EPL/FA want us gone. A horrible budget side making some Corrupt, Monied and dishonest Top Sixers look stupid. Who paid for VAR? Ahhhh!! The betting companies - I wonder why? They want it to be more legit!!! What a feckin laaaarf.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

I did too mate (not to your wife obviously), right now I couldn't give a tiny rats **** whether any of them come back next season, from Delia to Webber to Farke, his coaches, any of the players to the ****ting tea lady 

I had a nice cup of tea last time I was at Carrow rd. Don't sack her.

Dont care what happens this season...its been a write off for weeks. But when it starts potentially impacting next season i.e Buendia ban, then there's a problem

If he's still here next season ,starting the season without Buendia is a huge blow

Edited by GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

If you think Emi was wrong retaliating then you are a little B1&£h basically. Is he supposed to just let it happen? That might be how you lead your life but it’s not how a real man should

He's a professional f*cking athlete, not a Sunday League pub brawler.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, unique said:

As the two reds had nothing to do with him, I'd vote for the latter. 

I'd like to suggest to everybody an anaesthetising quadruple gin - s'all good here.

Just now, Feedthewolf said:

He's a professional f*cking athlete, not a Sunday League pub brawler.

That you think that was a Sunday league brawl serves my point. Football is as soft as f@&£

• Like 1

Just now, Fuzzar said:

I'd like to suggest to everybody an anaesthetising quadruple gin - s'all good here.

I think if I get drunk today I might end up taking a bath with an electric heater.

• Haha 1

At the termination we were playing well and had just won at Spurs. 

We came back looking unfit and switched off. 

Who is to blame for that?