Icecream Snow

Official Norwich vs Burnley Match Thread

2 minutes ago, hogesar said:

God, I hate VAR. Just end the ****ing season and let me watch some actual football again.

Buendia was ****ing stupid but barely touches and is being fouled.

Drmic barely makes contact and brings his leg in. As commentator said, VAR should have reduced to yellow for reckless.

Red card all day ****ing long, Both absolute twats.

As every game passes I’m struggling to think of a single outfield player that I’d care about going. None of these will nail down a first team place in this league elsewhere 

• Like 1

This isn't about a lack of ability this is about a group of players falling apart. 

Goodness knows what is really going on behind the scenes since the games re-started? Apart from the FA Cup game these players gave up from the resumption. 

We now need a big clear out. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

She likes Elvis, wordsearches and menthol fags. Good luck.

Sounds ideal. I'll wire the money over later.

3 minutes ago, hogesar said:

God, I hate VAR. Just end the ****ing season and let me watch some actual football again.

Buendia was ****ing stupid but barely touches and is being fouled.

Drmic barely makes contact and brings his leg in. As commentator said, VAR should have reduced to yellow for reckless.

Both soft but both red. The other way round and we’d be screaming for them. 

• Like 2

Desperately searching for a silver lining, there is an argument that we are now a better side without the pacy, skilful Swiss #20.

1 minute ago, Mello Yello said:

Alastair Campbell.....Chum of Delia's, seen him sat with her when we've previously played Burnley at Carra......

Jeez, that creep. If I’d seen him in the Directors box I’d have slyly engineered an accident. But I’ve never been to Burnley. Is he the fan that paid for the White Lives Aeroplane ? 

1 minute ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Both were red; we'd have been screaming for both if it had been the other way round. 

Both were so unnecessary by the players. So f*cking stupid.

OTBC

Perhaps, but I’m 100% certain that one or both would not have been given as red against us.

A bit of calmness after the rage.

Are we playing football nowadays or origarmy? Buendia gave him a love tap. And Drmic got the ball. VAR was brought in to check these decisions and got it wrong again.

You can argue about rules and decisions but they are two of the softest sendings off you will see.

Please tell me the difference between Buendia and Long clattering into the back of Cantwell or MacLean when it suits.

Drmic had both feet off the ground but only came into contact after he got the ball. Yes, Friend was right initially because at normal speed it looked bad bot that is what VAR is there for.

5 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

Think Cascarino may have a point

"HOW VERY DARE YOU!"......We're just unlucky and the project is still on course.....

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

But wouldn’t get them, funny how a sheff Utd player does similar and it’s gets over turned 

Possibly the most embarrassing and shambolic relegation ever. And according to Webber the manager is safe, extraordinary. 

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Just because you scream for them doesn't make them right. Players scream for a throw in.

What a couple of complete ****ing fools Buendia and Drmic, completely ****ing embarrassing. Drmic needs to just **** right off out of our club right now, complete moron. As for Emi, get to ****, clearly thinks he's better than he is, then followed up with another soft as **** goal yet again.

We are properly the meme team now, absolute tin pot from top to bottom.

Once things turn down it can go on for a long time. No sign of it ending anytime soon.

2 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Desperately searching for a silver lining, there is an argument that we are now a better side without the pacy, skilful Swiss #20.

The silver lining is there's only one more game to endure.

1 minute ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Every game more and more damage gets done ... No one can defend this... Or no City fan!

Where's LDC when you need him...

Just now, Tumbleweed said:

Possibly the most embarrassing and shambolic relegation ever. And according to Webber the manager is safe, extraordinary. 

Derby's PL relegation with one league win all season was worse, I like to think.