Icecream Snow

Official Norwich vs Burnley Match Thread

Just now, Foxy2600 said:

I’m really upset about the bias. I want to take it up with anyone I know who’s a Burnley supporter.....................

Nope

Cant think of one.......

Can anyone on this forum remember a kid at school, mate, work colleague who was a fan of Burnley ?? 

Alastair Campbell.....Chum of Delia's, seen him sat with her when we've previously played Burnley at Carra......

2 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

I would sell my mother for that to be the last we see of Drmic in a yellow shirt.

I would buy her if it means we get rid of him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

And, Premier League Football just died.....it all started with Pukki’s disallowed goal at WHL. 

• Like 2

Just now, Michael Wynless Jones said:

Since the restart our whole club has just been an embarrassing joke 

I feel a proper chump, because all through the pause Id been saying to my wife that the pause might be our saviour, if we had managed to keep our players fitter than other squads for instance it might allow us to bridge the gap in quality *sigh*

God, I hate VAR. Just end the ****ing season and let me watch some actual football again.

Buendia was ****ing stupid but barely touches and is being fouled.

Drmic barely makes contact and brings his leg in. As commentator said, VAR should have reduced to yellow for reckless.

• Like 2

Disgraceful stuff. 

I'm so fricken angry about this first half performance. The lot of them and the management team can f*** off as far as I am concerned. 

We are an absolute embarrassment. 

TBF Drmic put more effort into that challenge than he's done for us all season. Complete tw*t and hope thats the last of him in a yellow shirt

Good game to win!!! Only one goal in it at half time. 

Oh i forgot we only have 9... time to show massive character. 

1 minute ago, Hardhouse44 said:

Cue the “it’s not as bad as it looks” 5 page lecture from the resident idiot.

At least Cantwell’s hair is less distracting today.

What a totally embarrassing shambles. How many will Burnley get in the second half? Thank goodness there is only one more humiliation to face this season.

We should get more players sent off until the game is abandoned in protest of VAR and the whole project restart ****!

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

God, I hate VAR. Just end the ****ing season and let me watch some actual football again.

Drmic barely makes contact and brings his leg in. As commentator said, VAR should have reduced to yellow for reckless.

Both were violent conduct.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Feedthewolf said:

I would buy her if it means we get rid of him.

She likes Elvis, wordsearches and menthol fags. Good luck.

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

The speed Drmic launched into the tackle, coupled with the fact his studs were raised off the ground, makes it dangerous. A couple of inches either way and he could've snapped Pieters' ankle.

Just now, hogesar said:

Both were red; we'd have been screaming for both if it had been the other way round. 

Both were so unnecessary by the players. So f*cking stupid.

OTBC

• Like 1

I'm not sure how many players we need to get sent off before the match is abandoned, but at the restart I'd like each City player to kick their nearest opponent roundly in the balls, flick the V and walk off the pitch.