Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

How long before our Nige and erny fall out then??

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]The clock is ticking, gotta be before the end of the season aint it!![/quote]

I don''t think he will, because Worthy job depends on the Earnie transfer being successful.

Why the negative crap still? Why can''t you just give credit where its due?I''m getting more and more convinced that theres closet binners amongst our number...

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]The clock is ticking, gotta be before the end of the season aint it!![/quote]

Does good news really upset you that much? I think you need help, seriously get a therapist.

[quote user="A load of squit"]

Does good news really upset you that much? I think you need help, seriously get a therapist.

[/quote] I am well happy Dicky/Squat!!! lets just hope my post only ends up being in jest eh!! he fell out with Megson, within 2 months of signing, he fell out with robson almost immediatly too.... Our worthy is a very similar manager (Megson signed Erny remember!!). now 3 points at reading please!!

Weve just spent 3 million on a NAMED striker and the first thing that comes out is negative.

If we would have signed owen, beckham, Henry ....

YOU WOULD STILL MOAN!!!

[quote user="Paul Rankin"][quote user="A load of squit"]

[/quote] I am well happy Dicky/Squat!!! lets just hope my post only ends up being in jest eh!! he fell out with Megson, within 2 months of signing, he fell out with robson almost immediatly too.... Our worthy is a very similar manager (Megson signed Erny remember!!). now 3 points at reading please!![/quote]

Very few people seem to get on with Megson! He fell out with Robson cos he wasn''t playing which is understandable. He clearly believes in his talent and hates not to be playing. It''s great to see a player who wants to be playing rather than it all being about money!!!

[quote user="koimatsuba"]

Weve just spent 3 million on a NAMED striker and the first thing that comes out is negative.

If we would have signed owen, beckham, Henry ....

YOU WOULD STILL MOAN!!!

[/quote] actually that was about the 10th post i have made since the signing and it was in jest!! Hughes Charlton and Etuhu midfield today!!!