Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

It disgusts me to know there are 'fans' like this at our club

Recommended Posts

Nice chap. Unfortunately there a probably thousands of City fans with the name Connor Ingram.Hard to trace.🤨

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Herman said:

Nice chap. Unfortunately there a probably thousands of City fans with the name Connor Ingram.Hard to trace.🤨

Oh don't worry, police can trace IP's and pass it on to the club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Herman said:

Nice chap. Unfortunately there a probably thousands of City fans with the name Connor Ingram.Hard to trace.🤨

Not particularly. His instagram has his location as Eastbourne and his Facebook profile is wide open. He's a customer services manager for Ladbrokes. 

I would imagine that would make him very easy to trace.

Edited by Terminally Yellow
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Oh don't worry, police can trace IP's and pass it on to the club.

No need for that. A quick check of the name on Facebook reveals the culprit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

. He's a customer services manager for Ladbrokes. 

 

I can't think his comments will go down too well at Ladbroke's

can't be seen to condone that kind of behaviour

when it will undoubtedly be splashed all over social media

.... hopefully

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Bill said:

Seems hes deleted or decactivated his account.

 

Sorry pal, that won't save you- Apparently heard his workplace was found and contacted, seems off to the jobcentre before the police catch him then 😂

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Seems hes deleted or decactivated his account.

 

Sorry pal, that won't save you.

There is a live Facebook account in that name belonging to a person living in Gt Yarmouth who has several Carrow Road photos on his profile 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Herman said:

Nice chap. Unfortunately there a probably thousands of City fans with the name Connor Ingram.Hard to trace.🤨

Eastbourne in his profile 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Seems hes deleted or decactivated his account.

 

Sorry pal, that won't save you- Apparently heard his workplace was found and contacted, seems off to the jobcentre before the police catch him then 😂

what's the odds on that happening ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems a bit strange, when I initially saw Drmic's post, couldn't believe anyone could be so stupid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Terminally Yellow said:

. He's a customer services manager for Ladbrokes. 

Wonder what he did before that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would anyone take these sorts of comments seriously? There really is no need to take offence- the guy is patently an absolute **** with the mind of a twelve year old.

I believe the standard response is to reply by calling into question the moral probity of his close female relatives or better still to simply ignore him. 

If Ladbrokes want to employ him as a customer services manager after this outburst it would be a surprise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Herman said:

Sorry, I was being sarcastic.

Surprised nobody else picked up on that, no need to apologise for the obvious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Wonder what he did before that?

Customer Services Assistant I should imagine. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Is this the same Connor Ingram that was linked to us and Ipswich a few years ago after scoring lots of goals for Gorleston? Or a different one?

Edited by TeemuVanBasten
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

How awkward would it make things if it became apparent that Connor Ingram is good friends with the Cantwell brothers? The Gorleston one did play in the same team as Todd's brother! 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do we know yet whether it is the Connor Ingram from Eastbourne or the one from Yarmouth ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

How awkward would it make things if it became apparent that Connor Ingram is good friends with the Cantwell brothers? 

Why? Are you say Cantwell is now responsible for his acquaintances?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Do we know yet whether it is the Connor Ingram from Eastbourne or the one from Yarmouth ?

The one from Eastbourne. The username on Instagram which you can see from the screenshot posted by Drmic (connor_ingram_ ) links directly to a Instagram account which has Eastbourne in his bio.

You then go on Facebook where he's used the same profile photo and find an account which has everything open where he talks about the club and is also listed living in Eastbourne.

Whoever is Connor Ingram from Great Yarmouth is entirely uninvolved.

Edited by Terminally Yellow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Terminally Yellow said:

The one from Eastbourne. The username on Instagram which you can see from the screenshot posted by Drmic (connor_ingram_ ) links directly to a Instagram account which has Eastbourne in his bio.

You then go on Facebook where he's used the same profile photo and find an account which has everything open where he talks about the club and is also listed living in Eastbourne.

Whoever is Connor Ingram from Great Yarmouth is entirely uninvolved.

The reason i asked was because TVB seems to be posting that it is the one from Yarmouth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Is this the same Connor Ingram that was linked to us and Ipswich a few years ago after scoring lots of goals for Gorleston? Or a different one?

 

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

The reason i asked was because TVB seems to be posting that it is the one from Yarmouth.

 

That's the question I asked, yes.

The answer is apparently no, it isn't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn’t it a bit rotten seeing how quickly people want to jump on a bandwagon and see somebody’s entire life be destroyed due to a moronic comment on social media? 

maybe the Poster has mental health issues? Perhaps they are under stress? Unless they genuinely posed a threat to a players life then surely the best course of action is to ignore it and discard it as stupid? 
 

but then we now live in an overly sensitive world...

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

entire life ?

do you get issued with mental health, if so by whom  ?

and why is it ok for him to wish someone dead, but not for someone on here to wish he loses his job ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Isn’t it a bit rotten seeing how quickly people want to jump on a bandwagon and see somebody’s entire life be destroyed due to a moronic comment on social media? 

maybe the Poster has mental health issues? Perhaps they are under stress? Unless they genuinely posed a threat to a players life then surely the best course of action is to ignore it and discard it as stupid? 
 

but then we now live in an overly sensitive world...

Agree to a degree, really don't understand all the emailing to employers stuff... the tracking down / punishment should be left to the appropriate authorities to deal with accordingly in accordance with the club or Drmic. Caution, apology, ban. None of that needs to involve this forum. 

And sometimes people just do something out of character. 

I'm really not sure what @Terminally Yellow thought he was achieving my posting his social media profiles and the name of his employer on a forum, obviously wanted to instigate a 16th century 'eye for an eye' style witch hunt where abusive messages should be dealt with by further abusive messages. Perhaps his idea of restorative justice is for him to lose his job, his home, his relationships and to be bombarded with hundreds of messages of hate from vigilantes. Hooray for civilisation.

That's because he's a bitter and spiteful cretin, the bloke had a complete personality change on here three weeks ago and has also told no fewer than seven people on here to f*ck off since then. Very strange! 

Not his only account either! 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...