Sign in to follow this  
NeymarSmith

Will Todd be our Super Jack?

As the title suggests, will this season of our Todd cantwell will out version of the most recently relegated Aston Villa's Jack Grealish? 

I mean this in the sense of not only transfer rumours, ability (or potential if you put it back a couple years ago when villa were relegated and Jack had his proper debut season) and position as well as the fact as young, English, goal scorer. 

Question is what do you rate him money wise now? Do you think now is prime profit time to sell him? And lastly, do you think he wants to stay as it's his team in the heart? (Which tbf is what jack G wanted clearly)

Do we think Todd has that loyalty?

If Grealish is worth £80m then Todd is not far behind. Of course the true values are probably nearer to 50% of that.

15 minutes ago, sonyc said:

If Grealish is worth £80m then Todd is not far behind. Of course the true values are probably nearer to 50% of that.

Fair but does he stay?.does he stay for personal pride and joy? Or to have another year of footbal playing regular?

For me, cantwell is more prem style player than a champ style?

32 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

After the way he gets hammered by some of our fans I'd suggest not.

Grealish is worshipped by the Villa fans, Cantwell isn't worshipped by our fans 🤷‍♂️

This. I don't understand it, clearly Todd is a great talent. 

He deserves better and whilst 'worship' is a strong word, I would hope he'll end up somewhere where the fans generally appreciate him for his actual football ability and what he offers.

• Like 1

Villa will struggle to find a buyer. Man Utd no longer interested and I can't believe anyone else will pay more than £40m tops. Grealish hasn't done himself any favours since the lockdown