TIL 1010

Farke Defends Drmic & Rupp.

https://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/canaries-daniel-farke-defends-timm-klose-lukas-rupp-josip-drmic-criticism-1-6751545

Apparently Drmic covered more ground than anybody else at Chelsea and Rupp covered more ground than anybody in the last round of matches.

Looks like what they did as they ran around like headless chickens is of no consequence. 😜 It seems that they are firmly going to remain in Farke's plans.

He also defended Klose which i can understand as there is no option other than to play him but those other two clowns i am at a loss.

I can definitely see rupp here next season, and as others suggest, I'd assume to be a signing with one eye on a bargain for next year? ( Question, do we have think he will be decent in championship next season?)

But drmic. Like, no. Just no. Useless. But then again, who would want him for money or wages? 

So guess Daniel has no choice for drmic

He's obviously been reading the Pinkun then as all 3 were picked out as shockers. And that's most polite way of putting it.

All three players he stood up for have contracts here next year so obviously he's going to defend them. Hardly likely to throw a player under the bus to appease the fans right now.

• Like 2

As Rupp and Drmic have not played in the Championship we shouldn’t write them off now. 

Edited by Crafty Canary

2 minutes ago, Crafty Canary said:

As Rupp and Drmic have not played in the Championship so we shouldn’t right them off now. 

Yeah totally, different kettle of fish the prem and champ. But from what you have seen what do you think?

Rupp bit a starter and drmic not even squad tbh

49 minutes ago, NeymarSmith said:

I can definitely see rupp here next season, and as others suggest, I'd assume to be a signing with one eye on a bargain for next year? ( Question, do we have think he will be decent in championship next season?)

But drmic. Like, no. Just no. Useless. But then again, who would want him for money or wages? 

So guess Daniel has no choice for drmic

Rupp is not suddenly going to be a good player because we're in the Chumps. 

He ain't going to be turning into Messi during the next few weeks. 

27 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Rupp is not suddenly going to be a good player because we're in the Chumps. 

He ain't going to be turning into Messi during the next few weeks. 

Yep think we’re going to struggle against those championship sides who have eleven Messis playing for them 😕 

Rupp will be fine in the championship. Works hard, movement off the ball is decent, seems to be lacking in confidence. Drmic im less convinced. 

Rupp 

3 minutes ago, Aggy said:

Yep think we’re going to struggle against those championship sides who have eleven Messis playing for them 😕 

Rupp will be fine in the championship. Works hard, movement off the ball is decent, seems to be lacking in confidence. Drmic im less convinced. 

Rupp is a pup.

His normal course is to kick the ball back towards our own goal or to give it away. Those qualities aren't required in any league, let alone the Championship.

He makes Dorrans look accomplished. 

I really don’t get the dislike of Rupp - he’s not done that much wrong, not a glamour player but will do a job.  Drmic on the other hand really looks like a fish out of water.

Rupp is a decent enough player. Neither are clowns and both have given it a good go. Drmic could well be decent in the championship 

1 hour ago, Crafty Canary said:

As Rupp and Drmic have not played in the Championship so we shouldn’t right them off now. 

It's write.....

I blame the teachers. 🧑‍🎓🧑‍🎓

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

That’s what you hope, anyway,

What an odd fella you are, very bizarre 

11 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I really don’t get the dislike of Rupp - he’s not done that much wrong, not a glamour player but will do a job.  Drmic on the other hand really looks like a fish out of water.

Just watch him

3 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

We are currently a mid championship team at best unless we get massive investment 

I'm amazed no one else thought of that. You truly have a brilliant original mind.😉👍😇

He is the coach and they tend to see different aspects of the game that we tend to ignore.

As far as many seem to think, Drmic offers very little and Rupp has in no way improved the team. Klose has looked a different player from two years ago. He should good enough in the Championship but maybe not starting like he used to.

Farke was right to say what he did. 

Drmic helps us out at defensive set pieces from the first corner which he headed clear. 

Rupp gets through a lot of work but his passes go astray. Trouble is nobody seems to be on the same wavelength. The newer players are always going to look worse. 

Iwan Roberts has recently stood up for Drmic and Duda, saying decent players that have taken time to settle in - like himself. 

Rupp and Drmic should be OK next season 

6 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

He is the coach and they tend to see different aspects of the game that we tend to ignore.

As far as many seem to think, Drmic offers very little and Rupp has in no way improved the team. Klose has looked a different player from two years ago. He should good enough in the Championship but maybe not starting like he used to.

Don't suppose that includes the League table then?

I still trust the manager, the manager that won the Championship, to make the right calls. I’m backing his opinion over posters on here.

Edited by Van wink
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Van wink said:

I still trust the manager, the manager that won the Championship, to make the right calls. I’m backing his opinion over posters on here.

I am hoping that the brilliant manager of last year returns rather than the terribly inept manager of Year 1 and 3... but he seems to flip flop so we should have a great year! 🤷‍♂️🤞

2 minutes ago, Van wink said:

The manager who didn't address the issue of conceding a huge amount of goals last season, who hasn't addressed the same issue this season, who has seen his tactics setting many new records as the worst City team since forever. 

Never mind, at least McLean, Drmic and Rupp 'covered an unbelievable amount of ground '

• Like 1

1 minute ago, yellow_belly said:

I am hoping that the brilliant manager of last year returns rather than the terribly inept manager of Year 1 and 3... but he seems to flip flop so we should have a great year! 🤷‍♂️🤞

Maybe we should decide transfers, team selection and subs by pinkun forum vote. That should work out well. No  need for a  manager/ coach then. We could take turns working out the training schedule. Easy peasy. 

Rupp is this season's Graeme Stuart or Jonas Guttierez although unlike the other 2, we're lumbered with Rupp permenantly ...just as we are Drmic.

They may surprise us and be effective in the Championship (if they're still here) but I'm not holding my breath that Drmic will be our Mirtovic at that level...

1 minute ago, Number9 said:

The manager who didn't address the issue of conceding a huge amount of goals last season, who hasn't addressed the same issue this season, who has seen his tactics setting many new records as the worst City team since forever. 

Never mind, at least McLean, Drmic and Rupp 'covered an unbelievable amount of ground '

So did the referee (cover lots of ground - probably a lot more!)  but I won’t sign him.

• Haha 1

Just now, wcorkcanary said:

Maybe we should decide transfers, team selection and subs by pinkun forum vote. That should work out well. No  need for a  manager/ coach then. We could take turns working out the training schedule. Easy peasy. 

I think we could do a lot better!