Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Who is coming down with us - prediction

Villa/ Leeds hate them both , think they have automatic right to be in premiership. As for their set of fans nothing but brain dead

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

That concerns me more than getting into a lather about who is coming down with us Darth.

a lather ?

poor old plod

harmless chat and interest about who we will be playing next year seems to have upset him

(you would think the thread title would have given him a clue)

4 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

That concerns me more than getting into a lather about who is coming down with us Darth.

I do agree Till but I really do want Villa to come down with us for absolutely no rational reason😂

29 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

What an incentive for Villa, any sort of win tonight and they are out of the bottom three.

You can see them getting all excited and Arsenal picking them off as Villa are ropey in defence to say the least. They could have done with their fans as well as 11 v 11 Arsenal will have too much quality. So I'm kind of hoping anyway, but may the best team stay up.

West Ham look safe, unless Villa can win both games and make up 14 goal difference ..... and West Ham lose their last game

So it is down to 2 out of B'mouth, Villa, Watford

2 minutes ago, Bill said:

West Ham look safe, unless Villa can win both games and make up 14 goal difference ..... and West Ham lose their last game

So it is down to 2 out of B'mouth, Villa, Watford

Exciting and no pressure for us! 

a lather ?

poor old plod

harmless chat and interest about who we will be playing next year seems to have upset him

(you would think the thread title would have given him a clue)

What on earth are you running on about now ?

* shakes head in disbelief *

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

image.jpeg.dc12b6f516a4d5ec68601ff4995ad1fd.jpeg

and off we go again 🥰

TIL 1010

• TIL 1010
  • Members
  • 20,207 posts
26 minutes ago, Darth Canary1 said:

I'm terrified about our game against them, we've broken enough records dont want the record defeat added to it.

And there was me thinking i was having an exchange of opinion with Darth over the possibility of us gaining the most unwanted of unwanted records next Sunday but no in you dive yet again with another poor old plod routine picking over the throw away word lather.

You really are unfeckinbelievable.

Leave the last words with you which i am sure the content of which will be totally predictable.

Am supporting Arsenal tonight. Will be supporting West Ham on Sunday. Am desperate for Arsenal to deny Villa 3 points, preferably beat them 

7 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

If Arsenal raise their tempo, they can win this, but atm they are going through the motions without real urgency

On the beach

I absolutely cannot believe that Villa - a side towards the bottom - are not only competing against, but also beating, one of the better teams in this league, with no home crowd to cheer them on?

How is it possible? How do they do it? 

Or more importantly, why is not having a home crowd a valid reason to excuse our own rubbish performances? 

Edited by Hank shoots Skyler
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Darth Canary1 said:

Fair play to villa if we were in their position with Arsenal on the beach, we'd probably still lose.

eh ?

I could swear Arsenal were on the pitch

3 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

I absolutely cannot believe that Villa - a side towards the bottom - are not only competing against, but also beating, one of the better teams in this league, with no home crowd to cheer them on?

How is it possible? How do they do it? 

Or more importantly, why is not having a home crowd a valid reason to excuse our own rubbish performances? 

Do you know any Villa fans? 

I'm sure them not being there couldn't be a negative...

• Haha 2

eh ?

I could swear Arsenal were on the pitch

You'd hardly notice for all the threat they've  been. 

What a ******* season....☹️

Relegation and all kinds of the worst records broken✔️

Leeds champions ✔️

Watford sack manager 2 games to go handing Villa unlikely survival route (after VAR not used at Sheff Utd and goal line technology not working until after half time)✔️ 

Arsenal get to FA Cup final so players don't want to get injured in games before✔️

What's the opposite of the Heineken effect?

Are there any silver linings left that a poor suffering Norwich fan might find in these darkest of dark hours?

• Like 1