Sign in to follow this  
yellow_belly

Interesting article in My Football Writer

1 hour ago, Rock The Boat said:

Someone posted that the average length of stay in the EPL was 3.8 years. If that figure includes the top 6 clubs then by removing them from the calculation, the result will fall significantly. 

So we could take 3 seasons as being average stay time for a typical EPL club

When viewed in those terms the risk/reward ratio really does not look all that appealing. We are looking at selling our club to God knows who for the chance of a couple more seasons of avoiding relegation than we currently do. Doesn't seem worth it to me. 

Excellent post and echoes my thoughts.

Its only ever worth gambling if the odds are worthwhile, the odds on doing better than our current owners is pretty slim when we look at comparatively sized clubs who have gone through ownership changes.

If we'd been championship and league one solidly for 10 years then yeah, by all means the gamble then makes sense.

But now? Nah, not a chance.

I'm pretty certain the NCFC Support will hold the equivalent esteem for the future Club benefactor Neppers Tom

as we do our majority shareholding duo..... 🙃

Only if I haven't succumbed to the virus or Delia & MWJ haven't taken us to hell in a handcart or the EPL hasn't consumed itself in an orgy of greed will there be any need for me to worry about the boy Tom...