Bill

Official transfer rumour thread

47 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

I think that is how Chris Reeve sees himself 😁

I can’t stand listening to the guy personally, but yeah, I get that gist

3 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Well his mate with the same surname

Or his cousin (?) as it is more commonly known...

Edited by kick it off

3 hours ago, Hucks6 said:

Bill seems to think he is only one aloud an opinion, we all do.Forum police comes to mind

perhaps turning the volume down might help a bit 😏

14 minutes ago, Bill said:

Talk Norwich City

Michael Foot

BBC News - The Michael Foot story

Chris Reeve

Tim, Nice but Dim. | Tv programmes, Uk tv, Nostalgia

Jack Reeve

Jack Reeve, Author at Read Norwich

Tim Nice But Dim

Jack’s good and doesn’t tend to talk too much rubbish, Chris ‘Namedropper’ Reeve on the other hand...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Saw one of their videos and it was dreadful.

Opinions based on nothing, factual inaccuracies, and a lack of basic knowledge about football in general and City in particular.

The standout comment for me was that one of the reasons for relegation is because we didn't have enough players like Michael Nelson.

Also kept begging people to give them money via Patreon for a video that was already sponsored and monetised. 

They'll probably end up at the Mail..

On the other hand, I like the ACN podcast. Always find that a good listen.

Edited by kirku

I don't dislike any of the podcasters. Some are better than others but I say good on anyone trying to give it a go. I say this having either met or know people involved in a few. There is one thing that tends to connect them all and that is a pure passion for NCFC and footie. Oh...and of course harbouring dreams of journalistic success. I don't think there's much wrong with that, despite how you may feel about their personalities. 

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, kirku said:

On the other hand, I like the ACN podcast. Always find that a good listen.

I like Jack but Chris does come out with some utter nonsense on a regular basis, which he then doubles down on through being fairly obnoxious.

I haven’t listened to the ACN podcast, will give that a shot as I don’t think the Scrimmage is on much over the break.

1 minute ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

Am I the only one who hasn't got a scooby who Chris Reeve is?? (apart from the obvious one.... obviously) 🤷‍♂️

Somewhat popular Norwich youtuber/vloger/'journalist' etc

25 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

I like Jack but Chris does come out with some utter nonsense on a regular basis, which he then doubles down on through being fairly obnoxious.

I haven’t listened to the ACN podcast, will give that a shot as I don’t think the Scrimmage is on much over the break.

It's by far the best Norwich podcast, in my opinion. Definitely worth giving a go.

2 hours ago, BobLoz3 said:

I don't dislike any of the podcasters. Some are better than others but I say good on anyone trying to give it a go. I say this having either met or know people involved in a few. There is one thing that tends to connect them all and that is a pure passion for NCFC and footie. Oh...and of course harbouring dreams of journalistic success. I don't think there's much wrong with that, despite how you may feel about their personalities. 

Anyone can give it a go, but if you're trying to monetise your opinions then I'd prefer them to be based on some level of insight or knowledge.

Similarly, you can't put yourself in the "public" eye and not expect a degree of review or critique.

Edited by kirku
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, kirku said:

Anyone can give it a go, but if you're trying to monetise your opinions then I'd prefer them to be based on some level of insight or knowledge.

Similarly, you can't put yourself in the "public" eye and not expect some level of review or critique.

Yeah but most of the time it seems to be rather personal doesn't it? Anyway. This is a transfer rumours thread. 

Jacob Murphy on loan? Hmmm...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BobLoz3 said:

Yeah but most of the time it seems to be rather personal doesn't it?

Well, if the opinions offered aren't insightful or knowledgeable then that's all you've got - the personality of the presenters.

The Peter Crouch podcast isn't hugely popular due to its investigative journalism, is it?

Edited by kirku

Considering that they started from scratch, they've done really well to have grown the channel to what it is now. They have had some excellent guests (Hucks, Webber, Jake Humphrey, Simon Thomas) and Jack seems to be quite well respected within the fan podcast community.

Jack is fairly balanced and usually speaks sense. Chris, for me, is a tad too emotional and comes across as quite fickle. He does seem to be playing up a bit though to get a reaction from the viewers. 

Michael Bailey's podcast is always a decent listen, especially when ncfc numbers and Stuart Hodge are on.

• Like 1

Watching that jack at away games with his 12 years olds as part of his mandem is particularly irritating 

After FF he must have one of the most smackable faces 

20 minutes ago, Yellow and Green said:

Considering that they started from scratch, they've done really well to have grown the channel to what it is now. They have had some excellent guests (Hucks, Webber, Jake Humphrey, Simon Thomas) and Jack seems to be quite well respected within the fan podcast community.

Jack is fairly balanced and usually speaks sense. Chris, for me, is a tad too emotional and comes across as quite fickle. He does seem to be playing up a bit though to get a reaction from the viewers. 

Michael Bailey's podcast is always a decent listen, especially when ncfc numbers and Stuart Hodge are on.

Is MB's just on The Athletic?

Chris Reeve fits the Syd Little, Andrew Ridgely role

and if Jacob Murphy was not 'one of our own' we would not even be discussing him coming here

That's not a comment on him as a person, but as what is needed for the squad, a definite no

1 hour ago, kirku said:

Well, if the opinions offered aren't insightful or knowledgeable then that's all you've got - the personality of the presenters.

The Peter Crouch podcast isn't hugely popular due to its investigative journalism, is it?

Maya Jama certainly made up for that dreadful programme's shortcomings.

Its quite simple for me, if you like them and their content tune in, if not - dont. I don't mind either of them and post some decent content. I have time for any norwich fans with half a brain, which they have. 

14 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

I think that is how Chris Reeve sees himself 😁

Not quite Spiderman now is it FF ?

13 minutes ago, jaberry2 said:

Its quite simple for me, if you like them and their content tune in, if not - dont. I don't mind either of them and post some decent content. I have time for any norwich fans with half a brain, which they have. 

And the rest of your time you come on here?

• Haha 1