Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

The lock down is the best thing that could have happened

... for the happy clappy Farke worshiping appolgists. It gives them that love buffer to hide behind. 

They can bang on about ifs and but and how its not the same without a crowd, and we're different to everyone else. 

Oh and as many of the main protagonists don't even bloody go to the games they're ever happier. There getting to watch the apology of an effort on tv every week!

Edited by Hardhouse44
  • Like 1

We'll never know for sure, but I think if lockdown hadn't happened we might have had a shot at staying up, certinaly I don't think we'd have done as badly as we did.

It's a mute point now of course but we seemed to be hitting some form coming into lockdown (despite 1-0 loss at SU where we should have won the game).

Just now, Canary Jedi said:

We'll never know for sure, but I think if lockdown hadn't happened we might have had a shot at staying up, certinaly I don't think we'd have done as badly as we did.

It's a mute point now of course but we seemed to be hitting some form coming into lockdown (despite 1-0 loss at SU where we should have won the game).

We were bottom by a distance and that gap was getting bigger and bigger. Our league form was actually declining before the Premier League was suspended.

Blaming the lockdown for our recent form is a bit of a cop out, to be honest. Our rivals have been disadvantaged as much as we have and no side has seen their form nosedive as much as we have. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, right on, wiv ya bruv, wade in. Gooooo ooooon. 

How can footy make you so cross with people  you dont know. Does it really get to you that much that we had a pi$$poor season on the pitch, but a good one on the balance sheet.  We're building slowly, consolidate finances, trade a bit, move on ......and im sure we all agree on this bit.......hopefully improve ..

Anyway Hard House is for ****, Mongolian nasal chanting is for real men. Just ask Genghis Khan.👍😇😉

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Hardhouse44 said:

... for the happy clappy Farke worshiping appolgists. It gives them that love buffer to hide behind. 

They can bang on about ifs and but and how its not the same without a crowd, and we're different to everyone else. 

Oh and as many of the main protagonists don't even bloody go to the games they're ever happier. There getting to watch the apology of an effort on tv every week!

I agree. The LDCs of this world / or message board!  don’t got to the games and speak utter rubbish.

Ho hum, well all will hopefully become clearer at around Christmas time.....as to where we are heading.....

I hope that the.....  <-- "Don't look over here.....Let's look over there" -->.....Damage limitation and diversionary preachings from the 'Thou shalt not criticise our Club Apologist Brigade,' and their "Look at Villa's spend"...."Look at Bournmuff"...."Look at our flounderin' Suffolk Neighbours"...."Look it's our injuries"...."Look it's our lack of money (but we'll defo have some dosh in a few months)"...."Look due to empty stadiums we're missing our twelfth man."...."Look we haven't had the rub o' the green"....."Look it's down to incorrect VAR decisions."....."Look it's down to Covid-19.".... "Look be patient with the project"...."Look we keep hitting the woodwork."...."Look we were all expecting at the onset to get relegated."...."Look our fall from grace is down to that neowise comet, bad things always happen when them bleedin' comets appear."..."Look let's ignore Sheff Utd, Burnley and Wolves they're just lucky an' pump.".....etc...etc...etc...Yadda yadda yadda.....

Well I look really hard at our performances.....and yeah, we've had a few decent games......Every dog has its day....Ours was against Man City.....

Look...."The Table Don't Lie".....

20 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

I agree. The LDCs of this world / or message board!  don’t got to the games and speak utter rubbish.

I've been to six games this season, three home, three away, not as many as some people, I grant you, but they all count.  I may speak rubbish, but then I am usually responding to rubbish, particularly the op in this case. Your name is on ze list too, as far as posting rubbish goes.

1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

I've been to six games this season, three home, three away, not as many as some people, I grant you, but they all count.  I may speak rubbish, but then I am usually responding to rubbish, particularly the op in this case. Your name is on ze list too, as far as posting rubbish goes.

Thanks. Have a pleasant evening.

1 hour ago, Hardhouse44 said:

Almost the perfect trolling post. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Ps. Did you see a win?

10 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

Ps. Did you see a win?

LDC was the 'waterboy'....he had a hole in his bucket.....

1 minute ago, Mello Yello said:

LDC was the 'waterboy'....he had a hole in his bucket.....

🤣

19 minutes ago, Jerrykerry said:

Almost the perfect trolling post. 

Only to be perfected a few posts down.