cambridgeshire canary

Seems we are about to buy ourselves a Polish speed demon...

https://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/city-linked-with-polish-youth-international-1-6744469

przemyslaw placheta does seem to be about to make the trip to Carrow 'Rud. Not too much I know about this guy, other than he's supposedly ridiculously fast and pacy (some say one of the fastest players if not the fastest in the leauge), but he doesn't have much end product.

That and us signing a talented, 21 year old does suit us.. And does this mean Emi and or Cantwell are off then?

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

I’d say it raises more questions about Onel than anyone else. Very different type of player to Cantwell or Buendia. 

Played primarily on the left in Poland but was used on the right while at the RB Leipzig academy. 

I think I saw a Polish Speed Demon advertised on the Shopping Channel. Five easy payments.

• Haha 2

Im so psyched about this. I know literally nothing about him but I dont particularly follow the U21s. I've always dreamed of seeing a polish player in the yellow and green, looks like its about to happen so let's hope he's decent!! 👍

4 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Im so psyched about this. I know literally nothing about him but I dont particularly follow the U21s. I've always dreamed of seeing a polish player in the yellow and green, looks like its about to happen so let's hope he's decent!! 👍

I mean, he already plays in Green- Clearly meant to be 😂

gf-MotN-rwSr-3v8i_przemyslaw-placheta-pomocnik-slaska-wroclaw-1920x1080-nocrop.jpeg

Looks like Cantwell replacement, hair today gone tomorrow! Might need to plat that if he’s signed.

1 minute ago, Duncan Edwards said:

There'll be some on here that don't like that barnet😂

After Cantwells against West Ham I think any player is allowed a haircut pass for quite some time 😂

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

I’d say it raises more questions about Onel than anyone else. Very different type of player to Cantwell or Buendia. 

Played primarily on the left in Poland but was used on the right while at the RB Leipzig academy. 

You seem to have your ear to the group BYG, is this one to get excited about?

14 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

There'll be some on here that don't like that barnet😂

Its true, I'm not a fan of man buns. Should be banned.

I am however pleased to see that we're finally linked to a pacey player, we lack pace. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

7 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Very little on youtube, he looks ****ing rapid though

The boy is rapid.

Thought he was all pace and no end product from the first 2 or 3 mins but after that he does seem to know where the goal is and put chances in for others.

He looks exciting that's for sure.

12 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

You seem to have your ear to the group BYG, is this one to get excited about?

Doesn’t seem much buzz around him in Poland, an extra quick winger to add to Onel has been needed for a couple of seasons though

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Indy said:

Looks like Cantwell replacement, hair today gone tomorrow! Might need to plat that if he’s signed.

Man bun definitely an upgrade on a Princess Elsa, but that's not saying much.

• Like 1

Just now, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

Doesn’t seem much buzz around him in Poland, an extra quick winger to add to Onel has been needed for a couple of seasons though

Agree, and chances it will happen? Guess he's on the list of those that are close that Webber was referring to.

12 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Very little on youtube, he looks ****ing rapid though

usually starts the race in Pole position

Pace is what is needed in our team, so if he signs brilliant. I wouldn’t mind some pace in centre midfield as well.

28 minutes ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

After doing a bit more reading about this guy there does seem some hype around him. One journalist at a Polish national called his ‘the best player in Poland today’. Seems he is also in line to get a call up to the full Polish squad soon. 

More excited about him than I was than earlier, but the step up will be steep and wingers can find it especially hard to step their game up if they rely on their pace. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

After doing a bit more reading about this guy there does seem some hype around him. One journalist at a Polish national called his ‘the best player in Poland today’. Seems he is also in line to get a call up to the full Polish squad soon. 

More excited about him than I was than earlier, but the step up will be steep and wingers can find it especially hard to step their game up if they rely on their pace. 

Sounds to me like a potentially cheaper option than Dennis Man, perhaps? As has been mentioned elsewhere, we'll need to be careful with our homegrown quota over the summer, especially as most of our more valuable assets are homegrown.

4 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Don't suppose there's any chance we might get a centre half or two?

The order in which transfers is done does not reflect their priority to the club. 

1 minute ago, Feedthewolf said:

Sounds to me like a potentially cheaper option than Dennis Man, perhaps? As has been mentioned elsewhere, we'll need to be careful with our homegrown quota over the summer, especially as most of our more valuable assets are homegrown.

Maybe, could see both being targets though as different types of players. Dennis Man isn’t particularly quick (although not slow).  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

Maybe, could see both being targets though as different types of players. Dennis Man isn’t particularly quick (although not slow).  

Thanks, Beth. Given the obscene demands of Steaua's bonkers chairman, maybe we've decided to attract a different style of player who's better value and not owned by a Rottweiler?

Przemyslaw Placheta

OK, nickname and witty ditty dudes get to work on that one..... 

1 minute ago, Surfer said:

Przemyslaw Placheta

Depends where he likes to do his shopping.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Surfer said:

Przemyslaw Placheta

I'd rather we signed Zbignew Brazinsky. Helluva diplomat

4 minutes ago, Surfer said:

Przemyslaw Placheta

Col-slaw. He'll eat em up with his pace!