Sign in to follow this  
CaptCanary

Stadium plans for September

Daily Mail reporting today about plans for next season;

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8518815/Government-allow-fans-Premier-League-games-season-partial-stadium-openings.html

Apparently clubs looking for fan feedback about;

• How to fairly distribute tickets if, as expected, capacities are reduced
  • Whether fans would be happy to disclose their health details
  • How they would travel to games and if they would feel safe taking public transport to matches
  • Whether season-ticket holders would be satisfied with not sitting in their normal seats 

Interesting to see that other teams already refer to a ballot for season ticket holders to obtain tickets if capacity is reduced;

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2020/july/update-202021-season-ticket-renewals/

Unless they've fitted motion sensor taps and removed the doors, I think I'd prefer to self-catheterise rather than use the unsanitory loos in the Lower Barclay!

Live in the city and always walk to the ground, no health issues, can go 90 minutes without running to the toilets and don't care where i sit as long as i don't have to wave a flag. 😜

Edited by TIL 1010

2 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Live in the city and always walk to the ground, no health issues, can go 90 minutes without running to the toilets and don't care where i sit as long as i don't have to wave a flag. 😜

For an old boy in his late 70’s knockin’ on heaven’s door City 1st can hardly fail to be impressed......😉

Edited by ......and Smith must score.

I’m happy to go back but being of a certain age require to use the facilities before the match, at half time and at the finish. Not sure I want to be in the jam packed gents at HT. Before and after isn’t too bad. Never touch the disgusting and ridiculous priced coffe/tea.