Bill

Championship games Weds night

1 minute ago, Foxy2600 said:

Helping Brentwood lol!! 

Are they in the Championship as well or have they got money on it? 😉 

Edited by Crabbycanary3

I'm watching the Brentford game - they were awful until Barnsley scored, but piling on the pressure now. They look vulnerable at the back though when Barnsley break.

Luton by the way, need a win to stay up... They're winning 2-1 against Blackburn.... Both Luton goals were scored by Blackburn players (inc Bradders OG)

EDIT - 3-1 with a penalty being the third.

Edited by kick it off

1 minute ago, kick it off said:

Luton by the way, need a win to stay up... They're winning 2-1 against Blackburn.... Both Luton goals were scored by Blackburn players (inc Bradders OG)

3-1 now

Barnsley look like they will stay up despite finishing bottom 3 - EFL confirmed earlier that Wigan's points deduction will happen tonight and they're currently 10 points clear (12 point deduction). Need to beat Fulham (currently 1-1)

3 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Barnsley look like they will stay up despite finishing bottom 3 - EFL confirmed earlier that Wigan's points deduction will happen tonight and they're currently 10 points clear (12 point deduction). Need to beat Fulham (currently 1-1)

Which could mean, if Wigan do not win and Brentford turn it round against Barnsley, that Charlton may stay up 

There's also a nice little scenario brewing between Forest and Swansea, for a play off position which is currently down to goal difference

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

Do West Brom stick or twist? Come on Brentford. 

Twist.. Barnsley have to win, which will give Brentford more openings. Brentford will win.

The hardest league to get out of. The most exciting league for fans - EPL dead n buried 😃

• Like 2

Have to say. Leeds only conceding 35 goals this season while scoring high. Impressive.

I'd have put my house on Ollie Watkins from 6 yards out 😱😱

Edited by kick it off

4 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

There's also a nice little scenario brewing between Forest and Swansea, for a play off position which is currently down to goal difference

There's now 1 goal in it. I forgot how football could be exciting. Much better all teams playing at once.

3 minutes ago, Il Pirata said:

Twist.. Barnsley have to win, which will give Brentford more openings. Brentford will win.

Injury time 98 minutes? 

1 minute ago, KiwiScot said:

There's now 1 goal in it. I forgot how football could be exciting. Much better all teams playing at once.

and Reading have had a man sent off, so Swansea will pile the pressure on