Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Gareth Ainsworth to set up a rock band with Farke?

12 minutes ago, South Sider said:

Yet another sterling, much needed thread from Mr. LOOK AT ME

Yet another needless, spite and hate filled post from the forum police. Just get lost. Don't like my threads then theres a very simple answer.. don't post in them bacon bits.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Ainsworth struck up a unlikely friendship with Pete Doherty when he was a QPR player as well. 

Pete Doherty probably doesn’t know does he ? His last memory is from 1997

• Haha 1

One of my ex service mates is a Hartlepools supporter and he regularly used to stand on the terrace of the Victoria Park Millhouse stand with Glory Seekin' Plastic Pools Fan Janick Gers of Iron Maiden....."KERRANG!".....

Anyone else got any stories or trivia concerning (or about) celeb 'true' supporters of footy teams?.....

51 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

One of my ex service mates is a Hartlepools supporter and he regularly used to stand on the terrace of the Victoria Park Millhouse stand with Glory Seekin' Plastic Pools Fan Janick Gers of Iron Maiden....."KERRANG!".....

Anyone else got any stories or trivia concerning (or about) celeb 'true' supporters of footy teams?.....

Dickie Bird was a Barnsley fan wasn’t he ? Patrick “ beam me down “ Stewart is Huddersfield 

9 minutes ago, First Wazzock said:

I've once seen this famous celebrity cook in the Bar area of the upper Barclay, can't think of her name ...

Far ty Cruddock?.....

• Haha 1