hogesar

Fundraise for Delia Out plane banner.

29 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Just to clarify, four years since she mentioned what, specifically?

She's talked about investment and ownership on the ACN podcast and the Gary Neville interview.

Just for the record, I'd be very interested to hear their thoughts, so I'm not trying to stifle your suggestion at all.

The interview I would like to see would be with Tom Smith.

2 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

It seems to suggest that they have had enquiries that from people who have subsequently been ignored Bill.

Not only extremely rude but a clear indication that they aren't prepared to sell. 

No, what it indicates is that they have stuck to their word.

It has to be in the best interests of the club - not their bank balance

In a football world swamped with shysters and dodgy money men it is reassuring to know that we have decent folk at the helm, and those not willing to allow said ' shysters and dodgy money men ' anywhere near the club

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Any prospective owner can't indicate how much they are prepared to pay for a club without being given open access to current financial data etc. 

If they haven't even entertained enquiries then they've made it impossible for anybody to ever make an offer. Think about the practical implications. 

As for leaving this up to three club employees, who have a vested interest in ownership not changing because it would highly likely bring about change which would see the structure adapted and them all out of a job... no comment.

Hence my acceptance in previous posts that some clarity on the issue would be good. I have no problem with people applying a bit of pressure to have those questions answered publicly.

Just now, PurpleCanary said:

The interview I would like to see would be with Tom Smith.

One where he says those better qualified to run a football club will continue to do so

as is currently the case with DS and MWJ

1 minute ago, Feedthewolf said:

Hence my acceptance in previous posts that some clarity on the issue would be good. I have no problem with people applying a bit of pressure to have those questions answered publicly.

Only numpties flying a plane is not 'pressure' and neither they nor the club have to answer every idiotic bleat by the usual ragbag of malcontents

36 minutes ago, Bill said:

Only numpties flying a plane is not 'pressure' and neither they nor the club have to answer every idiotic bleat by the usual ragbag of malcontents

I said all along that the plane was a daft idea.

If the questions are asked fairly and respectfully (without the kind of condescending hyperbole that infests your every post, for example), I see no reason why Delia and Michael wouldn't engage.

35 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I said all along that the plane was a daft idea.

If the questions are asked fairly and respectfully (without the kind of condescending hyperbole that infests your every post, for example), I see no reason why Delia and Michael wouldn't engage.

By what reason to do you presume they are answerable to spotty herberts like you

if you are a shareholder, then get up and bleat your piece at the next shareholders meeting

if not then they are no more answerable to you than they are to any other person on this planet

58 minutes ago, Bill said:

By what reason to do you presume they are answerable to spotty herberts like you

if you are a shareholder, then get up and bleat your piece at the next shareholders meeting

if not then they are no more answerable to you than they are to any other person on this planet

Bloody hell Bill, calm it down, feedthewolf is on the same side as you in this debate and you still want to pick a fight with him??! 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

Side? What are the sides?

I was always last pick at school so the fact nobody's approached me us just more of the same...

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Is it your life's mission to ostracise yourself from every other human being on the planet?

I'm actually largely on your side of this debate, so it's strange that you want to throw insults at me. But whatever gets you through the day, I guess.

22 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Side? What are the sides?

I was always last pick at school so the fact nobody's approached me us just more of the same...

You know very well what the sides are, Nutty. There are 'pant wetters' and 'happy clappers'. Some people even acknowledge a third, non-binary group known as the 'fence sitters'. Rumour has it that these rare heretics are able to view and analyse both sides of an argument without feeling the need to take up arms for either side. I don't believe it myself, though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You know how the British weather can throw up two or three seasons in just one day (I once got soaked and sun burnt in one day watching Norfolk play Gloucestershire in Bristol), is it possible to be a "pant wetter", happy clapper" and "fence sitter" in the same day?........ 

I don't do tw@tter or fakebook so does anyone know how the fundraising for the 'flight of fallacy' is going?....

On 15/07/2020 at 11:29, Mello Yello said:

I don't do tw@tter or fakebook so does anyone know how the fundraising for the 'flight of fallacy' is going?....

It didn't get 20% of the fundraising required according to someone I know who's in the FB group.

He's also sent me some screenshots where people have started an entire thread just about little ol' me on there! Just a load of abuse because I don't agree with them regarding ownership, basically.

The good news is, having seen the level of intelligence displayed on that screenshot, they're never getting the funds they want.

34 minutes ago, hogesar said:

He's also sent me some screenshots where people have started an entire thread just about little ol' me on there! Just a load of abuse because I don't agree with them regarding ownership, basically.

•  Mr superior fan ...🤮he's even worse on the pink un message board under hogesar
  • Haha 1

Just now, TIL 1010 said:
  •  Mr superior fan ...🤮he's even worse on the pink un message board under hogesar

Was it you Til? 😉

39 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Was it you Til? 😉

i thought you said you had been sent the screenshots ?

23 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

i thought you said you had been sent the screenshots ?

I have been. It was a joke.

13 minutes ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

I’ve just had a look.

OMG that page is hilarious!

Although slightly concerning that they walk among us.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Me and Til1010 are two

Guarantee you'll get significant uptake on your idea(s).

5 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Guarantee you'll get significant uptake on your idea(s).

I think Til's idea to drape Delia Out banners from prominent bridges around the city and county might happen. Not sure my hambag idea will fly. 

10 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

I think Til's idea to drape Delia Out banners from prominent bridges around the city and county might happen. Not sure my hambag idea will fly. 

Mate, it was Til who went and messaged the Adam chap (who started the banner idea) about me posting on here, which they now think is me reporting it to 'the media' and i'm now a mole or something or other. I'm shocked it started with Til 😅

I think that's why that Adam chap now responds to every comment I make on the fan group with "mole c*nt" etc etc. Priceless.

They should be thanking me for the exposure. Then again getting less than £200 out of the £1000 or so they needed for the banner suggests it's not quite according to plan.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Great work, are you both in the cockpit? 

It needs to be a Russian heavy-lift transport aircraft cockpit if they are.....

The An-225 Mriya Is Such a Badass Plane | World's Biggest Plane

10 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

It needs to be a Russian heavy-lift transport aircraft cockpit if they are.....

The An-225 Mriya Is Such a Badass Plane | World's Biggest Plane

Are the lads a little rotund? 

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Are the lads a little rotund? 

Nah just....Big-boned.....Or the stuff they feast on is.....