hogesar

Fundraise for Delia Out plane banner.

I will start a rival funding campaign for a surface-to-air missile launcher just in case the former campaign raises sufficient funds.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

This is really, really naughty of me, but...

*BUMP*

Barely heard a peep from the whinging f*ckers*

*too crass?

I hear Lidl are doing a drone for £8.99(batteries incl.) that has the power to tow 2 pieces of toilet roll behind it....., just enough space to write Delia Out!.....if they dont use heavy ink.

Just in case y'know, they wanted to scale back the protest a bit....given these difficult times.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

I hear Lidl are doing a drone for £8.99(batteries incl.) that has the power to tow 2 pieces of toilet roll behind it....., just enough space to write Delia Out!.....if they dont use heavy ink.

Just in case y'know, they wanted to scale back the protest a bit....given these difficult times.

😂

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

I hear Lidl are doing a drone for £8.99(batteries incl.)

Typical small time Norwich mentality, trying to do everything on the cheap, we should be paying extortionately for a similar drone from somewhere far better than Lidl... 🤬🤣

Apples

18 minutes ago, Mr Apples said:

Typical small time Norwich mentality, trying to do everything on the cheap, we should be paying extortionately for a similar drone from somewhere far better than Lidl... 🤬🤣

Apples

But those Germans provide  tremendous  value  for money.  Why  pay for  a  McGuire  when a Zimbo  is much cheaper to buy and run.....and wont embarrass the  Club  or Country when on their  holidays

• Haha 1

It's that Poundland attitude that's got us in the state we're in...until we spend, spend, spend, we're only one defeat away from total oblivion, I mean are we even safe from relegation yet?🙃 🤣

Apples

1 minute ago, Mr Apples said:

It's that Poundland attitude that's got us in the state we're in...until we spend, spend, spend, we're only one defeat away from total oblivion, I mean are we even safe from relegation yet?🙃 🤣

Apples

Poundland are taking over Europe  Appleso!! They are growing faster than Delia's Hambag. 

• Haha 1