Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

So, will Fulham and Charlton the teams closest to us next season?

Nope,

Forest is almost the same as Charlton - Fulham I think is a bit further

10 minutes ago, Surfer said:

Maybe Luton? If they escape relegation that is....

Quite like Luton. The team I mean, not the city or stadium, both are pretty much a giant tip

They are supposed to be getting a new stadium right? About time, although it is funny having to walk through rubbish bins and someones front and back garden to get into the stadium..

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

In our previous season in the PL (15/16) I believe Villa were supposed to be our closest rivals, followed by Spurs/Arsenal/West Ham. As a result of this, I reckon Coventry will be our closest rivals next season or possibly Luton if they manage to scrape survival 

5 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

And even then it's a 4 hour round trip.

How I miss Championship away days 😂

Stretching it a bit but ........for a shortish away trip you could always go to Poorman Road and pretend that it's a Championship game 😏.....and they do have a proven Championship-winning manager 

38 minutes ago, HazzaJet said:

In our previous season in the PL (15/16) I believe Villa were supposed to be our closest rivals, followed by Spurs/Arsenal/West Ham. As a result of this, I reckon Coventry will be our closest rivals next season or possibly Luton if they manage to scrape survival 

Coventry is further than Forest and the two London clubs - and I am not sure if they will be back at Brum next season

15 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Heres the map from this season. Not particularly great for travelling Norwich fans, is it? 

spare a thought for our impoverished neighbours who now have Plymouth away - a 600 mile, 10 hour round trip

poor old donkeys will be knackered after hauling carts that far 😆

3 hours ago, Terminally Yellow said:

spacer.png

Heres the map from this season. Not particularly great for travelling Norwich fans, is it? 

I live in Essex and my son is at Uni in Stoke, so a few easily achievable away days for me next season.