24 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

Don't forget Argos. Have you read his life story?

Top bloke.  The stories around several of our players are really interesting, from Zimmermann's nearly giving up the game, to Argos's story, Krul's resurection to becoming a top goalkeeper again - and his obvious appreciation of Norwich.  Aaron's breakthrough, Lewis's development into a full international, the real character that is Stiepermann, Vrancic's coolness, Tettey of course, Hanley's strength of character and sense of humour, Klose's happy outlook on life, Trybull's story with his other half supporting him, Pukki's humility and likeabilty..........I could go on, but these are real people, they have made themselves more accessible than in previous era's imo - and all talk with a sense of respect and appreciation for the club and it's fans.

A family atmosphere at the club helps that - making players feel comfortable and wanted, which takes things beyond the cold professional set ups at other clubs and brings everyone, including fans, closer together (apart from those fans who dislike everything and anything to do with the club, yet still purport to be supporters). 

People may have short memories and don't want to think about successes we've had, even this season, preferring instead to dwell on the failures......but there is more to a football club than just what happens on the pitch.  Results are obviously important, but there is more to it - having good people and a supportive atmosphere is just as important. 

Long may it continue and perhaps one day the cynics and miserablists might climb aboard too......

9 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

People may have short memories and don't want to think about successes we've had, even this season, preferring instead to dwell on the failures......but there is more to a football club than just what happens on the pitch.  Results are obviously important, but there is more to it - having good people and a supportive atmosphere is just as important. 

Long may it continue and perhaps one day the cynics and miserablists might climb aboard too......

Are you saying people who are upset about us being relegated at the weekend hate Tettey and the players you’ve listed? 

I'll miss Alex T when he's gone....I've been fortunate to visit his native Norway a few times....Norwegians are a great people. It's a lovely Country (bit expensive).....In the summer it's fantastic....in the winter, it's kin freezin'.....

• Like 1

Just now, Mello Yello said:

I'll miss Alex T when he's gone....I've been fortunate to visit his native Norway a few times....Norwegians are a great people. It's a lovely Country (bit expensive).....In the summer it's fantastic....in the winter, it's kin freezin'.....

Exactly this. I feel the same. Incredibly beautiful country and Tettey is awesome. I too shall miss him when he’s no longer here. I just wish we could give him a decent song 

13 minutes ago, Coneys Knee said:

Exactly this. I feel the same. Incredibly beautiful country and Tettey is awesome. I too shall miss him when he’s no longer here. I just wish we could give him a decent song 

Had a holiday in Tromso a couple of years ago, absolutely beautiful.

Tettey Will live move to Trondheim. The nices city is in the world. 🙂

Im hopping he can organice a game in Trondheim  . Rosenborg (his former club) vs Norwich.

I also Hope Norwich Will have a look at Tettey first club. Bodø/Glimt. They Are doing a miracle up in the north of Norway . I want Bodø/Glimt manager and 2-3 players. They are doing miracles with no money. Playing like Real Madrid

Edited by Olano

2 hours ago, Olano said:

Tettey Will live move to Trondheim. The nices city is in the world. 🙂

Im hopping he can organice a game in Trondheim  . Rosenborg (his former club) vs Norwich.

I also Hope Norwich Will have a look at Tettey first club. Bodø/Glimt. They Are doing a miracle up in the north of Norway . I want Bodø/Glimt manager and 2-3 players. They are doing miracles with no money. Playing like Real Madrid

Wow! Just looked at the table, and they've won all seven games, averaging over four goals a game!

Eurosport have been showing a few Eliteserien games recently, I may give them a look. Any players to look out for in particular?

2 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Wow! Just looked at the table, and they've won all seven games, averaging over four goals a game!

Eurosport have been showing a few Eliteserien games recently, I may give them a look. Any players to look out for in particular?

Jens Petter Hauge, LM (fast, tecnical, young) 

Fredrik Bjørkan LB (fast, tecnical, ok in the air, young) 

Patric Berg DM ( Gery Holt with the pasning abilety, young) 

There are more. They are one of the 3 clubs with less money in the leage.

Bjørkan is probably the most expensive one, and we can geth him for 2mill

But I realy want there manager 🙂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Olano said:

Jens Petter Hauge, LM (fast, tecnical, young) 

Fredrik Bjørkan LB (fast, tecnical, ok in the air, young) 

Patric Berg DM ( Gery Holt with the pasning abilety, young) 

There are more. They are one of the 3 clubs with less money in the leage.

Bjørkan is probably the most expensive one, and we can geth him for 2mill

But I realy want there manager 🙂

And they play in yellow! Okay, I'm sold... 🙂

• Haha 1