Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

Grealish

Is he a cheat? Diving upwards and falling like a dying swan, his arms up in the air. No booking for simulation?

2 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Is he a cheat? Diving upwards and falling like a dying swan, his arms up in the air. No booking for simulation?

I can’t get my head round just how much he cheats, if they actually looked at his dive there surely it’s no penalty and definitely simulation. Why no booking?

• Like 1

Sniper. Row Z. 😂

Poor dive and it looks like he stood on the other guys foot. Rubbish. Overated. Stupid haircut.

7 minutes ago, Herman said:

Sniper. Row Z. 😂

Poor dive and it looks like he stood on the other guys foot. Rubbish. Overated. Stupid haircut.

Agreed, but I think we've discussed haircuts more than we need to on here today 😂

• Haha 1

He is quite the little drama queen. Good player mind, but still a poor mans Maddison. Isnt he one of if not the most tackled player in the leauge to be fair mind?

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

7 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Salah dived twice for pens last week and wasn’t punished. Wasn’t even mentioned by the comms team. 

How can you even think that let alone type it? That poor innocent Liverpool player never did anything wrong...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, sonyc said:

All he ever does is dive. If you watch him specifically, all he ever does when he gets the ball is look for something to dive over. Really don't understand why hes so highly rated.

9 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

He is quite the little drama queen. Good player mind, but still a poor mans Maddison. Isnt he one of if not the most tackled player in the leauge to be fair mind?

The stats will say he’s the most fouled, I would say he’s “won” the most free kicks