Can't believe there hasn't been on thread on this. 

Just, what is it? 

Why pull that monstrosity out of the bag for relegation day? 

I dunno, but each to their own. I had plaited hair at one point during my youth in Norfolk 

Yep, nothing affects a players ability to play more than his hair.?Not surprised people are clutching at straws now to make them feel better about themselves . What can I complain about now? Oh yes ! Someone elses hairstyle! Very relevant and insightful. Sure, it looks a bit daft , so effing what!  What next, their choice of casual shoe for walking the dog? Colour of their  toothbrush? Choice of sandwich filling?  Come on someone ,have at a dig at him for "cultural apropriarion" ...haven't thought of that angle have you? Or the fact that the hour it took to style it like that could have been better spent cleaning hospital wards or feeding the homeless...just like you do in your spare time.Naughty  naughty Todd. I suppose the venting on here saves your families from being on the receiving  end. So it is therapeutic, i suppose,for those that need it. 

• Like 2

Why is Todd Cantwell's hairstyle deemed to be noteworthy on a football forum, other than to say it looks neat and quite cool? Possibly, some on here would choose not to have braids, which is fine, but not interesting.

I would love to hear one reason why it merits criticism (I do realise the Jack Charlton reference is deliberate irony btw 🙂 ).

11 minutes ago, Pugin said:

Why is Todd Cantwell's hairstyle deemed to be noteworthy on a football forum, other than to say it looks neat and quite cool? Possibly, some on here would choose not to have braids, which is fine, but not interesting.

I would love to hear one reason why it merits criticism (I do realise the Jack Charlton reference is deliberate irony btw 🙂 

100 % this Pugino. As I said,clutching at straws . ( corn rows actually).

Todd Cantwells  hair relegated us. 😉😇👍

Edited by wcorkcanary
  • Like 1

Well, exactly. I wish I had the hair, the youthful exuberance, and the sheer chutzpah, to go around looking like that. Long may Todd be an individualist 🙂

• Like 1

Jesus some of you get angry about every slight critisism or mickey taking (which this is) towards anything at the club don't you? 😂

His hair certainly warrants some mockery, always thought he would make a pretty girl if I'm being honest...... 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Pugin said:

Well, exactly. I wish I had the hair, the youthful exuberance, and the sheer chutzpah, to go around looking like that. Long may Todd be an individualist 🙂

Not sure about that, should get himself a' proper ' job,  knuckle down , become a worker ant for some big company /bank/ institution, then he can feel justified in moaning about other people's hair. 👍😇😉

Edited by wcorkcanary
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

Jesus some of you get angry about every slight critisism or mickey taking (which this is) towards anything at the club don't you? 😂

His hair certainly warrants some mockery, always thought he would make a pretty girl if I'm being honest...... 😁

Did you mock Cameron Jeromes hair when he had it like that.?  The OP has history for not having a sense of humour and is a self confessed smug know all . Unless you are him, how the hell can you know what his intentions are. Most ,if not all  of his posts lately are having a dig at someone in the Club set up. Leopards cant change their spots and Rats are creatures of habit.  

I'll ignore the last line of your post as the testosterone flooding through your so macho persona has clearly affected your thinking.  

Short back and sides for everyone then, nice grey suit and a disparaging outlook on anyone who doesnt do the same. Tough shoite , the world is changing ,as it always has, either accept it or get flattened by it. What next ? Boy George cant sing cos he wears make up and dresses differently? 

In my Army days I shared a room with a guy who, on seeing Boy George said " I hate queens, if my sister brought somethingike that home, id fooking thump him ...and her". ...... poor chap didnt make the connection that Boy G was extremely unlikely to be presented at home as her boyfriend. He had tbe excuse of a poor education and a pretty slow mind. I'd help him with letters , bank stuff etc. Whats your and the OPs excuse?

2 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Did you mock Cameron Jeromes hair when he had it like that.?  

Jeromes hair was nothing like that, completely different style of braids, and his suited him, Cantwell looks ridiculous, fair play to him for having the balls to do it mind. 

I would suspect his team mates gave him a lot worse than has been said on here when he rocked up to training like that. 

You're obviously entitled to your opinion, but you're massively over reacting to some minor teasing. 

1 minute ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

Jeromes hair was nothing like that, completely different style of braids, and his suited him, Cantwell looks ridiculous, fair play to him for having the balls to do it mind. 

I would suspect his team mates gave him a lot worse than has been said on here when he rocked up to training like that. 

You're obviously entitled to your opinion, but you're massively over reacting to some minor teasing. 

Aaah, I see, so a little pi$$ taking  by his team mates, who probably couldnt give a toss really ,as long as he does his job is the same as a  sniping repeat offender  trying to  humiliate one of our successes in a disappointing season. Get real or get fooked. 

PS not over reacting, after it all wasnt me making idiotic posts in the first place , just defending someone who  has played to the best of his ability this season.  Someone way smarter than me, Wolfo for example, should be able to post a link explaining exactly  why these inadequates  feel the need to post such tripe. Its probably down to personal issues. 

Calling Wolfo for research and back up reference info. No rush wolfo, the snipers arent going anywhere until they get a grip of their tantrums. 

Although a different era I did wonder what Ron Saunders or Duncan Forbes would have said hadd he turned up for training like that.

2 minutes ago, ridgeman said:

Although a different era I did wonder what Ron Saunders or Duncan Forbes would have said hadd he turned up for training like that.

Can I buy you a drink, gorgeous?

1 minute ago, ridgeman said:

I don't think they'd have a leg to stand on.😉

Duncan Forbes: 50 years on from debut of Norwich City legend ...

2 minutes ago, Herman said:

I don't think they'd have a leg to stand on.😉

Duncan Forbes: 50 years on from debut of Norwich City legend ...

That team wouldn’t have defended set pieces like our shower

6 minutes ago, ridgeman said:

You’re dead right, Mens hairstyles in the 70s were far more manly 

7F08905C-B48F-4CAE-8109-1387479D80E4.jpeg

34 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Aaah, I see, so a little pi$$ taking  by his team mates, who probably couldnt give a toss really ,as long as he does his job is the same as a  sniping repeat offender  trying to  humiliate one of our successes in a disappointing season. Get real or get fooked. 

PS not over reacting, after it all wasnt me making idiotic posts in the first place , just defending someone who  has played to the best of his ability this season.  Someone way smarter than me, Wolfo for example, should be able to post a link explaining exactly  why these inadequates  feel the need to post such tripe. Its probably down to personal issues. 

Calling Wolfo for research and back up reference info. No rush wolfo, the snipers arent going anywhere until they get a grip of their tantrums. 

Just calm down, everyone, and look at this lovely picture of Todd as a girl.

1384004129_WhatsAppImage2020-06-22at19_06_36.jpeg.5dd28ba5a5e911297103c3673a30f0a2.jpeg

• Haha 1

image.jpeg.a32b78603abfc2b79e229fd61277c4fc.jpeg

Todd's next barnet for the Chelski away game on Tuesday.....Top Groomin'......Although, I don't think he'll klingon to it?.....

9 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

This on the day that Jack Charlton died, sigh.

Your wrong, Jack Charlton died on Friday. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

3 hours ago, Pugin said:

I would love to hear one reason why it merits criticism

Sure, right after you link me up to the "vile homophobic comments" you accused me of making and I asked you to clarify five times.

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

Did you mock Cameron Jeromes hair when he had it like that.?  The OP has history for not having a sense of humour and is a self confessed smug know all . Unless you are him, how the hell can you know what his intentions are. Most ,if not all  of his posts lately are having a dig at someone in the Club set up. Leopards cant change their spots and Rats are creatures of habit.  

I'll ignore the last line of your post as the testosterone flooding through your so macho persona has clearly affected your thinking.  

Short back and sides for everyone then, nice grey suit and a disparaging outlook on anyone who doesnt do the same. Tough shoite , the world is changing ,as it always has, either accept it or get flattened by it. What next ? Boy George cant sing cos he wears make up and dresses differently? 

In my Army days I shared a room with a guy who, on seeing Boy George said " I hate queens, if my sister brought somethingike that home, id fooking thump him ...and her". ...... poor chap didnt make the connection that Boy G was extremely unlikely to be presented at home as her boyfriend. He had tbe excuse of a poor education and a pretty slow mind. I'd help him with letters , bank stuff etc. Whats your and the OPs excuse?

Bit rich to accuse me of lacking humour when you get your knickers in a twist like this over some gentle ribbing of a player who decided he wanted to dress up like Disney Princess for a day.