Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

Man City....

City currently 4-0 up away at Brighton, hardly breaking a Prince Andrew non-sweat.....I do fear they will be wanting to avenge our win against them at Carra.....Please, not a debilitating double figure defeat..... 

If we play as we have since lockdown then the record defeat is seriously under threat. Let’s just hope that City will go through the motions and be content with a comfortable 5-0 drubbing 

Just now, JF said:

If we play as we have since lockdown then the record defeat is seriously under threat. Let’s just hope that City will go through the motions and be content with a comfortable 5-0 drubbing 

Is that for just the 1st half?......

Just now, Mello Yello said:

On today’s showing it’s more than possible! If we turn out like today and they are in the mood for a statement performance it will be a massacre 

2 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

We don’t really wanting Ipswich fans on here giving us grief if Man City or Chelsea ( maybe not Burnley ) manage double figures.

Best park the bus and keep it down to eight. 😉

We said this when they came to our place and we had nine players out injured.

We always perform better against the better teams. I've got a funny feeling it might be a really gutsy 2-1 or 3-1 defeat. I doubt even Lakey would predict a Norwich win, though... 😉

It's the one thing left I fear about this season, our no shows in empty stadiums has me massively worried about double figures.  I couldn't take a worse score than them lot got v United all those years ago, so much so I'd take an 8-0 defeat now......

2 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

We said this when they came to our place and we had nine players out injured.

We always perform better against the better teams. I've got a funny feeling it might be a really gutsy 2-1 or 3-1 defeat. I doubt even Lakey would predict a Norwich win, though... 😉

We hadn’t previously been putting in some of the lamest performances in years before the home match though. What would city have done to us today? I’m thinking at least 7 and that’s being optimistic when west bloody ham managed 4! 

Just now, JF said:

We hadn’t previously been putting in some of the lamest performances in years before the home match though. What would city have done to us today? I’m thinking at least 7 and that’s being optimistic when west bloody ham managed 4! 

I am predicting a good performance that defies all logic, I'm aware of that.

16 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I am predicting a good performance that defies all logic, I'm aware of that.

I will be totally unsurprised if we remain unbeaten for the last 3 games, just to rub salt in to the wounds.