5 hours ago, kick it off said:

To be fair, Sheffield is actually a brilliant city. Lived in Nottingham so been to Sheff quite a few times and have quite a few mates who live there.

Wednesday fans are alright, Sheff U fans seems to have more than their fair share of tossers like this guy.

I have a mate who is Wednesday die hard fan, and he just refers to Sheffield United and their fans as “The Pigs“.

I get the impression that Utd are still the poor relations in their city in terms of class and history and this demonstrates this. People like this always have chips on their shoulders and personal issues which stops them getting on with their lives. 

On 11/07/2020 at 15:23, GallonOM said:

Just gonna leave these little snippets of comments on this very forum about the Mighty Blades. Enjoy the Champ 🙂

“to me they  look like a championship team playing in the prem”

“I think Sheff had no problem picking up points against frankly rubbish bottom half Champo teams but raising their level against prem teams every week will be too much.”

“if you look at the summer signings Sheffield does have the look of a club building for a play-off spot next season.”

“Sheff U are going to be hard to beat but are a pretty horrible side – over the top challenges all the time, not overly great to watch.  I’d much prefer our ‘style’ over theirs but good luck to them I suppose!”

“Still think Sheff U will struggle. This is as good as they can play I reckon & they struggled. They certainly wanted it more than CP but I feel their, er, robust style may cause them problems in the end.”

Can we get this guy back? One point from ten games and only four goals scored.

On 11/07/2020 at 15:55, hogesar said:

Great season for Sheffield this season. Surprise package and done really well.

Cant wait for to swap leagues with them in a year or so.

1) Called it.

2) OP, where you at?

At this rate Derby County's record  for the lowest ever points total in the EPL (was it 11 points) could just be in reach for them!

Just now, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

The bottom four in general are very poor this season. We were crap last season in all honesty, but I'm not sure if we're any worse than the current bottom four, maybe Burnley aside. 

Looks that way, I believe we’d have kicked on if not relegated last season. One day Norwich will master how to stay up in the top league.

On 11/07/2020 at 15:23, GallonOM said:

Just gonna leave these little snippets of comments on this very forum about the Mighty Blades. Enjoy the Champ 🙂

“to me they  look like a championship team playing in the prem”

“I think Sheff had no problem picking up points against frankly rubbish bottom half Champo teams but raising their level against prem teams every week will be too much.”

“if you look at the summer signings Sheffield does have the look of a club building for a play-off spot next season.”

“Sheff U are going to be hard to beat but are a pretty horrible side – over the top challenges all the time, not overly great to watch.  I’d much prefer our ‘style’ over theirs but good luck to them I suppose!”

“Still think Sheff U will struggle. This is as good as they can play I reckon & they struggled. They certainly wanted it more than CP but I feel their, er, robust style may cause them problems in the end.”

“Sheff Utd fans are completely delusional if they think their attacking play is as good as ours – there is no contest whatsoever! They’re pretty robust in defence, I’ll give them that, but that was a very poor Palace side so even that isn’t much of a compliment.

Both looked Championship to me. I’ve got no worries watching that, not exaggerating when I say that I think that’s quite possibly the worst game I’ve ever seen in the Premier League quality wise.”

“There is no Pukki, Buendia, Vrancic, Hernandez, Cantwell, Drmic etc at Sheff Utd as far as I can see, or am I missing something? Time will tell of course, but I’m confident that our focus on attack, and a quality one at that, rather than defence will prove to be more successful in our attempts to staying up this season – sure, we’ll take some beatings along the way, but I don’t think they have enough quality up top to surprise too many teams like we possibly can. “

Going well I see...

Blunts never had one defender out for more than one game last season.  Lo, this season they've never fielded the same backline once (sounds familiar), and they are found out! 

PS: both club's fans call each other pigs.  Wendies call Blunts pigs because the Utd kit looks like streaky bacon; Blunts call Wendies pigs 'cos they're arrogant ****.

He's gone very quiet...it's almost like he came on here to gloat...😂. Now if they had 4 centre halves injured and spent £23.5million on a striker then I could fully understand why they were struggling, oh wait a minute...😗