2 minutes ago, GallonOM said:

Because, there was absolutely none of that at the beginning of the season. You gave it Billy biggun, turned out to be **** and now I'm giving it biggun back.

Now hold yew hard chip butty face...

I don't think anyone really cares what Sheffield Utd do. Most are probably pleased you had such a good season because us old Norfolk boys love an underdog.

But we have a few sayings too....

And yur definitely a rummun' and yew tork a looda ol' squit.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, GallonOM said:

These little ditty attempts at insults are fantastic. It's like intelligent trolling, no swearing or calling people ****, just nice little mind**** attempts. 

And for the poster saying it'll be interesting to see our game tonight....how did you find it? 🤭😘😉

Well done to Sheffield Utd on the result and the season. Your carer should really be doing their job a bit better don’t you think? 

If you do not trawl this forum and get your information from a blog how do you know what people were posting on here earlier in the season?. How representative of Norwich fans is the blog you follow, how may individuals made those comments against the number of say season ticket holders we have?...........

34 minutes ago, GallonOM said:

....now I'm giving it biggun back.

LOL! Oh my!!! I know it's a pretty standard come back, but you must **genuinely** be all of 12 with that kind of response. Honestly mate! Giving it the 'biggun' ay! You're such a mega-hard boy! Did you touch yourself while you wrote that?

This isn't really going as you planned is it? Thought you'd get a ton of abuse for your team but instead you've had the majority of fans saying how much they respect the job your players and manager have done. We just happen to think that you as an individual are some what 'lacking'. I'm sure most Sheffield Utd fans feel the same about you as well; that's probably why you're here with us. No worries. We'll adopt you.When you've finished getting schooled on this thread, the toilets around the back of the forum need a clean. Good lad - make sure you give it the 'biggun' - no slacking!

OTBC

5 hours ago, GallonOM said:

Use you're nut. Rumours are true about you Norfolk folk, a few chips short of a chip butty.

At least when you are on here you are not hitting your wife... You seem the type... 

49 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

So it was YOU who had the curry Nutty..... 😉

OTBC

Just because he has a flat cap and whippets doesn't mean he can waltz down here and steal my job😡

3 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Just because he has a flat cap and whippets doesn't mean he can waltz down here and steal my job😡

Thought you’d retired! 😉

14 minutes ago, Indy said:

Thought you’d retired! 😉

Made redundant. The Northerners came down and worked six 23 hour days for the same money that I got for two mornings a week...

• Haha 1

Sorry lads, was just raising a toast to a lovely 3-0 home win. 

You all might be magnanimous now but you weren't so 12months ago, you were Billy big **** and it's bit you in the bum. 

I do, my Norfolk in bred friends, believe thats called Karma.

Ta ra for now x

1 minute ago, GallonOM said:

You all might be magnanimous now but you weren't so 12months ago, you were Billy big **** and it's bit you in the bum. 

Ta ra for now x

Well it was blatantly obvious to all of us that your absence wasn’t because you were getting your end away...

5 minutes ago, JF said:

Well it was blatantly obvious to all of us that your absence wasn’t because you were getting your end away...

Good one pal.

He must be new to this... Every dog has its day and currently Sheff UTD are having there's. I can guarantee you that over the next couple of decades it'll all change again and he'll be there crying into his chips.

Most Sheff UTD fans are reasonable and realise that it was a very short time ago that they were off down to league 1 and looking very bleak.

All I'd say to you mate is congrats on the season but don't turn into someone like one of those simpleton type glory supporters who "support" some soulless team based on how often they win on the back of 1 good season for you.

Most of us reasonable folks of the other 86 or so league clubs know that things can turn very quickly in football and you should concentrate on enjoying your success with your own fans rather than getting involved in silly little bitter rants on opposition club forums. Wilder and co would be embarrassed with your actions.

I pity you.

Edited by Tetteys Jig

Those comments were all made during or immediately after the Utd vs Palace game last August. I didn't see the game so can't say whether the opinions were accurate. 

Here are some more comments, made before the season started. It's late so I can't be bothered to find too many. Please read them, then f*ck off and take that massive chip with you. (Note to Nutty Nigel, this is nothing to do with a chip butty).

image.png.2de3398b0ac343e9ce85bfa5b221ba11.png

image.png.f8fed703a0b1162ea864a9e3b0966ae3.png

image.png.f30325e1da5763beca31081898cb222d.png

image.png.6e95ce59c8813b89c30ce947fbd92926.png

image.png.9691564bf51a57856f7e0c90f83e6e18.png

Edited by Mr Angry

12 hours ago, GallonOM said:

Because, there was absolutely none of that at the beginning of the season. You gave it Billy biggun, turned out to be **** and now I'm giving it biggun back.

Really? This is the most productive and interesting thing you could think to do on a Saturday evening. Missus, mates, family all busy yeah?

"Give it the Biggun" 🤣 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by kick it off

10 hours ago, GallonOM said:

Ta ra for now x

Definite wife beater.... Or whippet worrier... Bet he was one of the neanderthals hitting kids and women last time we visited their back water... We have been relegated he has to live in Sheffield... You can tell why he hangs around on here.. tragic.

I’ve just signed into a Sheff Utd forum as Jonny X because obviously I want to remain anonymous. I’ve called them all Tw@ts and reminded them of some things that three of them said last year. 

I have to say that I embrace this new way. It’s productive , and a wonderful support of my community in these difficult times . 

I am writing this from my bed but I will get up shortly and ask my mum what is for lunch? I know at 45 years old I could probably make my own but without a girlfriend it is very hard to get motivated . 

Anyway , I’m glad to have shared this all with you . 

Edited by Graham Paddons Beard
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Definite wife beater.... Or whippet worrier... Bet he was one of the neanderthals hitting kids and women last time we visited their back water... We have been relegated he has to live in Sheffield... You can tell why he hangs around on here.. tragic.

To be fair, Sheffield is actually a brilliant city. Lived in Nottingham so been to Sheff quite a few times and have quite a few mates who live there.

Wednesday fans are alright, Sheff U fans seems to have more than their fair share of tossers like this guy.

Edited by kick it off

5 minutes ago, kick it off said:

To be fair, Sheffield is actually a brilliant city. Lived in Nottingham so been to Sheff quite a few times and have quite a few mates who live there.

Wednesday fans are alright, Sheff U fans seems to have more than their fair share of tossers like this guy.

Don't like the place myself... I avoid if at all possible. 

21 minutes ago, kick it off said:

I went to Sheffield for a punk weekend last September-I’d never been there before and was surprised to see the number of homeless/beggars around the precincts. Mind you, the number in Liverpool has increased significantly in the last couple of years too so maybe it isn’t much of a surprise.

8 hours ago, Mr Angry said:

Those comments were all made during or immediately after the Utd vs Palace game last August. I didn't see the game so can't say whether the opinions were accurate. 

Here are some more comments, made before the season started. It's late so I can't be bothered to find too many. Please read them, then f*ck off and take that massive chip with you. (Note to Nutty Nigel, this is nothing to do with a chip butty).

image.png.2de3398b0ac343e9ce85bfa5b221ba11.png

image.png.f8fed703a0b1162ea864a9e3b0966ae3.png

image.png.f30325e1da5763beca31081898cb222d.png

image.png.6e95ce59c8813b89c30ce947fbd92926.png

image.png.9691564bf51a57856f7e0c90f83e6e18.png

I recognise one of those quotes but can't be bothered to look back to check, just that one seems to resemble my writing style (weird to see)!

Just imagine holding on to such feelings for a whole season and having to get them out of your system within a few moments of the other team's relegation. You've held all that anger in for the best part of a year, thought about it, reflected but still it hasn't gone away. It's eaten at you. Goodness, this is about what other fans think about your football team not something really important in your life, like family worries, work or friends. What other stuff do you hold onto, what other grievances?

Now, I've thought about it more, I think this bloke, like Peter from Brighton (Adam?), are deserving of some empathy only for what they're going through. Relegation is tough and disappointing but it's just football and like the old saying goes, there's always the next match. Holding on to anger or needing to get some kind of payback or revenge like posters such as these two, is far worse in my opinion. I don't feel pity as such, that is too harsh, but I do worry about the fact that football is so central to people's lives. It isn't is it. Or it shouldn't be anyway.

Fair play to Brighton and Sheffield United. Great season for the latter (as I predicted they would be all right, they have over-achieved my expectation. Yesterday's win was impressive too. Great McBurnie goal. Local lad from about my area).

Edited by sonyc

55 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

He can’t beat his wife at the moment, she has a puncture.

I’m afraid to say, I remember a certain team down the road getting promoted way back at the turn of the century. I believe they went on to have a stellar first season, even qualified for Europe and did well for themselves. A year later they were relegated, 20 years on after fading into oblivion, they were relegated again.

Football changes at light speed and if football has taught me one thing it is to enjoy your victories but stay humble.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Coneys Knee said:

I’m afraid to say, I remember a certain team down the road getting promoted way back at the turn of the century. I believe they went on to have a stellar first season, even qualified for Europe and did well for themselves. A year later they were relegated, 20 years on after fading into oblivion, they were relegated again.

Football changes at light speed and if football has taught me one thing it is to enjoy your victories but stay humble.

...and good advice for a happier life.

46 minutes ago, treacletown07 said:

He can’t beat his wife at the moment, she has a puncture.

Won’t let me add any reactions for some reason so 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, JF said:

Won’t let me add any reactions for some reason so 😂😂😂

I bet this clown had another look at this post this morning and has realised that he has made a bit of a **** of himself.