Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

What pairing you wanna see up front?

All of a sudden our strike force seems tasty again!! Johansson,Mcveigh,Mckenzie,Thorne and Earnshaw!!

What pairing do you wanna see? I have a feeling that Earnshaw and Thorne may bear fruit as they were prolific together at Cardiff.

Johansson and Earnshaw? Plenty of experience and instinct.

Mckenzie and Earnshaw? Pace to burn

Mcveigh And Earnshaw? Not sure it will happen despite all the ability

Anyone else agree that Earnshaw is a more natural goalcorer than Ashton?

he is a natural goalscorer, but he does NOT work, and his link up play is poor - he is not a team player.

I do worry a little as to if Worthy can handle him... He fell out with Robson...

Great signing however!!

up front - well of mcveigh scores tonight who can guess what worthy will do - I reckon JJ will play right wing

I think in a way it''s sad for McVeigh. The only reason you bring in loans is to use them, so its clear that Johansson will more likely get the nod. I''d love to see him in a Norwich shirt at the beginning of next season, but how could he be persuaded to sign a new contract when he isn''t getting the opportunities?

Any of those combinations could be pretty lethal if they get the proper service. I don''t see the Leon option happening really, but all of the others would be good. Ideally, it would be JJ and Earnshaw starting and then Thorne or WLY  come on for the last 20-30 minutes.

I''d like to see Thorne and Earnie as they were prolific at Cardiff. Then sling Johansson on the right if we fail to land Halford.

Things are starting to look at little rosier all of a sudden...

Am I the only one who is not convinced by this signing.

He has hardly played all season and we have just paid £3million[:O]

He is a very similar player to McKenzie, and McVeigh although he may be slightly more skillful?

There is no way he can be compared to Ashton, and is no where near a more natural goal scorer.

So you will have to play one of 3 above with Johansson (Think this was a better signing)  or Thorne (Donkey)

I hope I am wrong, at least for the Ipswich game[6]

I just feel this could be another signing that proves Worthy can''t be trusted with money in his pocket.

I can''t complain. He''s spent his money on someone, at last, who is

proven at scoring goals. He''s got blistering pace, and a cracking

shot....can''t complain at all. for once.

JJ right wing i think, even though i would put him up front, then thorne and earnie as their partnership before was amazing

just cos ernie and thorne played together at cardiff why does everyone assume they will work like that here? they had decent wide men giving them goals on a plate at cardiff and thats something we dont have! id like to see shearer and owen up front for us but if im realistic earnshaw and mackenzie would be good (shearer and owen was a dream!)

How about

Earnshaw being used in the same position as ashton as long as we play a more  passing game. We can then keep Mcveigh and Huckerby up front/wingers and have JJ on the bench.

Thorne played well with earnshaw but that was 2 years ago and we have better options than thorne. Mckenzie isnt good enough and should now be sold, ryan J needs to be loaned out as well.