Bill

Official West Ham thread

Think in the last few games..Farke has proven his point why some haven't started. Vanics isn't good enough for this level neither is stieperman. Klose is shot. Lewis has energy but clearly not good enough. 

Was Farke here in Norwich or back in Germany during lockdown? Something seems to have gone offtrack during that period. The players seemed really unfit at the restart. Were they being properly monitored during lockdown? Was Farke being tapped up in Germany and the word got out among the squad? Just before lockdown we were coming into a decent spell of form but it very rapidly has one pear-shaped and there has been little sign of recovery during the past eight defeats or however many it has been. It feels like something has being going on behind the scenes

1 minute ago, Rock The Boat said:

Was Farke here in Norwich or back in Germany during lockdown? Something seems to have gone offtrack during that period. The players seemed really unfit at the restart. Were they being properly monitored during lockdown? Was Farke being tapped up in Germany and the word got out among the squad? Just before lockdown we were coming into a decent spell of form but it very rapidly has one pear-shaped and there has been little sign of recovery during the past eight defeats or however many it has been. It feels like something has being going on behind the scenes

Doesnt help when farke publicity comes out being all

'I had all these top clubs calling me but I turned them down..' during the break..

50 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

They had OTBC ringing round at 0-3.

You need a sense of humour

48 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

I've got one thanks!

I was commenting on the fact that even the noise button-bashers were acknowledging our woes.

OTBC

I know you’ve got a SOH.

By ‘ you ‘ I meant ‘ we ‘ not you ( if that makes sense 🤨 )

11 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Was Farke here in Norwich or back in Germany during lockdown? Something seems to have gone offtrack during that period. The players seemed really unfit at the restart. Were they being properly monitored during lockdown? Was Farke being tapped up in Germany and the word got out among the squad? 

I’m sure I read that Farke went back to his family.

Nothing wrong with that as the players couldn’t train as a group. The management was relying on them to be responsible to keep themselves fit in case the season restarted.

Was at work during the game, so have only just seen todays no show on MOTD.  I genuinely can't believe a so called professional side can defend like we do, it's actually embarrassing. Klose especially was pathetic, I take it he can't actually jump anymore?  All so depressing, the way I feel now, I genuinely don't care if none of them come back next season.

Oh, and without wanting to delve through pages and pages on this post, has no-one mentioned Cantwells hair 🥴???

2 minutes ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

Oh, and without wanting to delve through pages and pages on this post, has no-one mentioned Cantwells hair 🥴???

I did-I like it 👍