Sign in to follow this  
Kenny Foggo

New season

When would people be happy to attend a live game at Carrow Road, and if it's a reduced capacity how do you think the club should choose who goes and who doesn't. 

Think the getting there and leaving is the issues for me... 

Clubs, especially Championship and below, need the income that spectators provide...

Not until there is a vaccine or the virus just fizzles out by itself.

Who goes and who doesn't ? That's a toughie but they might do something alphabetically to start with but it's got every chance of being a very different experience and soulless atmosphere so I can't think that too many people would be keen.

I would be a bit disappointed if they brought in a loyalty scheme though. Every season ticket holder deserves a fair chance.

Edited by ......and Smith must score.
  • Like 1

Anyone know how soon after this season ends the new one will begin? Since the Euros have been put back to next June/July i'm guessing that doesn't leave long which could be a good thing in terms of curing our relegation hangover.. . . . . 

I think clubs outside the top flight will need fans back asap or they will go to the wall. If they are not being paid to stage the games on TV can not see how they will make their money to pay players etc. One of the best things about the English game is the amount of professional clubs attached to local communities... Would be a shame to see more go the way of Bury....

Think they may start with limited crowds.. at least them down the road have been practicing for social distancing for a fair few years now 😃