VollerMartin

CALLING NORWICH FANS! BT Sport 'Fan Park' v West Ham

Hello all,

My name is Martin Voller, I am a Digital Producer at BT Sport. 

We're after some Norwich supporters to help fill our 'Fan Park' for the match against West Ham on Saturday.

You don't need to be a BT Sport subscriber to take part, we provide a link for you watch the match and in return can see you and your reaction to the match.

We're asking any willing volunteers to be available from 10:30am, ready for an 11am start. You'll be broadcast live during our 'Early Kick Off' show and then the match itself. Wrap up at full-time.

Interested? Drop an email to martin.voller@live.com

Thanks!

Norwich v Brighton.png

Norwich v Arsenal.png

I did this for the Arsenal match... Martin's a top guy and it's a good laugh. Gets you on the telly, too 🙂

EDIT: And the stream that you watch the match on is actually ahead of the telly, so you'll be the first person to see all the goals we score concede!

Edited by Feedthewolf
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Who would want to do this even if they paid you. No offence Wolf but it’s a cringe fest fantastic. 

Different people have different opinions. I think it's a bit of harmless fun. Sure there would be some fans on here who would be up for it, maybe with kids who would be really excited about being on the telly and telling all their schoolfriends?

42 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Different people have different opinions. I think it's a bit of harmless fun. Sure there would be some fans on here who would be up for it, maybe with kids who would be really excited about being on the telly and telling all their schoolfriends?

Kids wanting it I can understand. Anywhere joking apart which fan are you?

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

Kids wanting it I can understand. Anywhere joking apart which fan are you?

Me and Mrs Wolf were right in front of Rio Ferdinand. I'm wearing an Asics shirt.

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Trust Rio to get in the way. Sorry for being intrusive but I’m just a nosey person. 

Haha don't worry, I've got nothing to hide. A fair few people on here know who I am.

2 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

I bet Til took a screenshot of the young lady in the Arsenal top 😜

Sorry to disappoint but not a BT subscriber.