BroadstairsR

Binner clicks on here.

After quite  a few tinnies yesterday it was early to bed and early to rise for me, so I contributed to a couple of topics on this forum:

1. 'Our biggest injury loss.' @ 3am.

2. 'More news  farmyard.'  @ 4 am.

For the first time ever I noted the number of clicks that there had been on those topics to calculate interest.

Interestingly the number of extra clicks on the farmyard thread has, at last note gone up from 320 to 510, which is an increase of 190.

The extra clicks on the City injury crisis had only gone up by 110.

Now I cannot imagine that, for the most part, City supporters are more interested in affairs ITFC than affairs NCFC so, to me, this suggests just how many binners visit our board regularly, how obsessed they are with their more successful rivals and that every barb at their expense that we deliver must register.

Just saying

Now I'll waste my time on something else other than drinking tinned lager.

having made that point, I do enjoy a visit to TWTD two or three times a week.Guilty as charged M'Lud.

Edited by BroadstairsR

well observed, and one I had long known - their visits not the number...... hence my 'bin bashing' threads, that surprisingly or not upset some of our own, so calm down dears - much of that subject is as much to wind up the farmhands as it is to inform our good selves

ps shame some of our lot never twigged

Could it be that instead of having 100 Binners lurking around it was the same people who had posted on those threads having another look to see what had been added if anything ?

It could be that we’re fed up with the miserable mood our form has  engendered since restart and we are looking for light relief?

🎶 Let’s all laugh at Ipswich 😂

21 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

Someone has way way to much time on their hands 

And glad of it too  ... whilst planning my next trip abroad, virus permitting.

It’s a bit like people slating Norwichtalk and then avidly following what’s being said on there in case they get mentioned 😜

Go to the menu - browse - online users at anytime and you'll see how many "guests" are browsing the forum.

I found this last night when I was getting some s h i t off a coward. Then I remembered it's unhealthy to dwell on such things 

• Like 1

Is this virus thing turning us all towards a bit of neurosis?

My initial O/P was just meant to be a flippant observation in these eventless/boring times. No more, no less.

Now, just today, we find out that even the Ryder Cup due in September has been postponed for a year on the grounds that it will suffer as an event because of the lack of spectators. 

I think I'll click on to TWTD now to cheer me up, as a guest of course.

4 hours ago, BroadstairsR said:

After quite  a few tinnies yesterday it was early to bed and early to rise for me, so I contributed to a couple of topics on this forum:

1. 'Our biggest injury loss.' @ 3am.

2. 'More news  farmyard.'  @ 4 am.

For the first time ever I noted the number of clicks that there had been on those topics to calculate interest.

Interestingly the number of extra clicks on the farmyard thread has, at last note gone up from 320 to 510, which is an increase of 190.

The extra clicks on the City injury crisis had only gone up by 110.

Now I cannot imagine that, for the most part, City supporters are more interested in affairs ITFC than affairs NCFC so, to me, this suggests just how many binners visit our board regularly, how obsessed they are with their more successful rivals and that every barb at their expense that we deliver must register.

Just saying

Now I'll waste my time on something else other than drinking tinned lager.

having made that point, I do enjoy a visit to TWTD two or three times a week.Guilty as charged M'Lud.

Guess it also depends on how many people with multiple multiple multiple accounts click on what stories 😂

Having said that I did once, a long time ago now, create another (multiple) account.

It was Chick Chickenson and meant as a spoof. Somebody twigged so I desisted.

We all have our silly moments but having multiple usernames makes no sense to me.

Edited by BroadstairsR

1 hour ago, BroadstairsR said:

Having said that I did once, a long time ago now, create another (multiple) account.

We all have our silly moments but having multiple usernames makes no sense to me.

Shame on you 😂

1 hour ago, BroadstairsR said:

Are you admitting to Nightfly and Joanna Grey?😉

7 hours ago, BroadstairsR said:

drinking tinned lager

Always go for  bottled Broado, I have no evidence but I remember from when I used to drink a lot and often, eight cans always left me feeling worse than eight bottles, same beer ,same volume. Nowadays rarely have more than three, havent been hungover for years now. 

3 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

It’s a bit like people slating Norwichtalk and then avidly following what’s being said on there in case they get mentioned 😜

Is it still going and is it avid?

3 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

'Avidly following ' you mean a couple of looks in recent weeks makes me an avid follower does it ? Once a certain somebody got a mention on here i must confess to having a little look as i just knew you would be in your element and boom ! there you were.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ricardo said:

If he is that means he is also RTB, VW and wcorkcanary surely ?

46 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Always go for  bottled Broado, I have no evidence but I remember from when I used to drink a lot and often, eight cans always left me feeling worse than eight bottles, same beer ,same volume. Nowadays rarely have more than three, havent been hungover for years now. 

Weak, chemically enhanced pig's p-iss ie: Fosters @ £12 for eighteen cans from Tesco when I drink at home (which  has become more frequent under lockdown unfortunately) is easy,  cheap and harmless.

Always a decent bitter when out (which is more often.) Bombardier bitter is my beer of choice and available at my club.

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

If he is that means he is also RTB, VW and wcorkcanary surely ?

It’s worse than that Jim

16 hours ago, ricardo said:

do get it right, old chap

Nightfly morphed into Youre a melt, as

Posted February 2, 2017

Cobain18 Allegedly, the role wasn''t what he thought it was - one could argue he''s been a bit naive if that''s the case.

Or was he told a different story and he''s seen the reality?

Posted February 2, 2017

quote user="The Nightfly"]Cobain18. Allegedly, the role wasn''t what he thought it was - one could argue he''s been a bit naive if that''s the case.

Or was he told a different story and he''s seen the reality?[/quote

You could draw that conclusion!

Comment quoted as The Nightfly, but when checked had become Youre a melt

another 'coincidence' we have to assume 😆

ps I wonder where Michael Brainless Jones is.... still on the A47, I hope he is not on the A11, it can be murder with that single lane carriage way 😋

29 minutes ago, Bill said:

ps I wonder where Michael Brainless Jones is.... still on the A47, I hope he is not on the A11, it can be murder with that single lane carriage way 😋

Stuck at traffic lights at Elvedon, I reckon.😁