Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

Two interesting tweets tonight from the reliable Sexybennett.

 

·23m
This will annoy some. Tom Smith is brilliant. Intelligent. Warm. Kind. Very, very hard working. Cares a lot. But really, and I mean really, shy.
 
·32m
Some things - now it’s locked - anyone recall about a senior player complaining about the training, went to a newspaper, Times I think, to complain about farke’s methods in his first year. Cameron Jerome got it in the neck. It was Russell Martin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha yeah, I'd seen these and a few others.

He said Bali Mumba is a done deal, Leitner won't be coming back to the club, and he believes fans will be positively surprised about out transfer spend this summer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Don't use twitter so never heard of them, what have they got right in the past?

Not sure, my mate sent them to me via WhatsApp and said that he says he's ITK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Two interesting tweets tonight from the reliable Sexybennett.

 

·23m
This will annoy some. Tom Smith is brilliant. Intelligent. Warm. Kind. Very, very hard working. Cares a lot. But really, and I mean really, shy.
 
·32m
Some things - now it’s locked - anyone recall about a senior player complaining about the training, went to a newspaper, Times I think, to complain about farke’s methods in his first year. Cameron Jerome got it in the neck. It was Russell Martin.

He or she also just tweeted this:

“Remind me to tell you the alleged story of when McNally and Lambert organised a fist fight over email. 

Night all.”

 

 

Not sure if that’s a joke or not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Two interesting tweets tonight from the reliable Sexybennett

·23m
This will annoy some. Tom Smith is brilliant. Intelligent. Warm. Kind. Very, very hard working. Cares a lot. But really, and I mean really, shy.

So sexybennett is Tom Smith 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Icecream Snow said:

So sexybennett is Tom Smith 😉

Or auntie Delia?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somebody I know who doesn't tend to talk BS is insistent that Jamal Lewis has had a move arranged since January to move to Arsenal.

I'd believe it if this rumour had the right club attached to it, one that doesn't have a good young left back,but Arsenal played £25m for Tierney so this would only make sense if they've realised this wasn't money well spent? 

Tierney been injured a lot, and Monreal is 34 and will be released, is this rumour realistic? 

I'd be more inclined to believe if he'd said Chelsea because they are actually in need of a left back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Somebody I know who doesn't tend to talk BS is insistent that Jamal Lewis has had a move arranged since January to move to Arsenal.

I'd believe it if this rumour had the right club attached to it, one that doesn't have a good young left back,but Arsenal played £25m for Tierney so this would only make sense if they've realised this wasn't money well spent? 

Tierney been injured a lot, and Monreal is 34 and will be released, is this rumour realistic? 

I'd be more inclined to believe if he'd said Chelsea because they are actually in need of a left back.

I've heard Lewis to Palace is a done deal several times but not from anyone I'd remotely think as ITK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I've heard Lewis to Palace is a done deal several times but not from anyone I'd remotely think as ITK

Probably Chinese whispers.

The same person has given me info before which turned out to be correct, but not football related. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only time I was ITK was the Snodgrass signing (sorry Lake District!). My son's schoolmate's dad was his agent. I waited and waited seemingly weeks but he turned up at Carrow Rd sure enough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sonyc said:

The only time I was ITK was the Snodgrass signing (sorry Lake District!). My son's schoolmate's dad was his agent. I waited and waited seemingly weeks but he turned up at Carrow Rd sure enough. 

Heh, I had Robbie Blake tell me he'd turned down joining us on loan to try win his place back when he was at Bolton. I did also get out of him that Cahill was off to Chelsea and sure enough it happened

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hogesar said:

I've heard Lewis to Palace is a done deal several times but not from anyone I'd remotely think as ITK

I've heard that too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Don't use twitter so never heard of them, what have they got right in the past?

He usually gets most things correct, he called the 8:30 kit announcement, seems to know when there is a signing and knows who is falling  out of favour. Best ITK Norwich account I have seen and wouldn’t say it’s a wind up like Kyle Lafferty, sorry I mean “Norwich123456”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Somebody I know who doesn't tend to talk BS is insistent that Jamal Lewis has had a move arranged since January to move to Arsenal.

I'd believe it if this rumour had the right club attached to it, one that doesn't have a good young left back,but Arsenal played £25m for Tierney so this would only make sense if they've realised this wasn't money well spent? 

Tierney been injured a lot, and Monreal is 34 and will be released, is this rumour realistic? 

I'd be more inclined to believe if he'd said Chelsea because they are actually in need of a left back.

It doesn't sound very ITK as Monreal doesn't play for Arsenal anymore.

Kolasinac is their other left back option.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Haha yeah, I'd seen these and a few others.

He said Bali Mumba is a done deal, Leitner won't be coming back to the club, and he believes fans will be positively surprised about out transfer spend this 

Agree with Leitner but nothing will happen until January as he's back in Germany for a hernia op, unless of course it's already a done deal and is why he's not featured therefore to avoid injury risk.

My son follows him on Instagram and he's posted stuff with his dog about being home and not leaving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I’ve heard Sexy has had some success albeit the bar is set pretty low set against the hopeless track records of most ITK’ers.

Tom Smith is a decent bloke but I’m surprised about the shy bit. On the occasions I’ve met him he didn’t seem that way.

Edited by ......and Smith must score.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Agree with Leitner but nothing will happen until January as he's back in Germany for a hernia op, unless of course it's already a done deal and is why he's not featured therefore to avoid injury risk.

My son follows him on Instagram and he's posted stuff with his dog about being home and not leaving.

Good to know, cheers. I don't take this guy's word as gospel, I was just told that he does have an inside track.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Good to know, cheers. I don't take this guy's word as gospel, I was just told that he does have an inside track.

Would make sense, he's clearly not seen as a go to guy for the team so what's the point of keeping him here or him staying. Suspect it will start as a loan though back to Germany.

For the record, I actually think the guy has a bit of class about him, just not sure its suited to the english game, although saying that there were times last year where he looked an absolute steel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Would make sense, he's clearly not seen as a go to guy for the team so what's the point of keeping him here or him staying. Suspect it will start as a loan though back to Germany.

For the record, I actually think the guy has a bit of class about him, just not sure its suited to the english game, although saying that there were times last year where he looked an absolute steel.

Was very impressed initially, he seemed to be the metronome to which everyone else kept time. Constantly showing for the ball, passing and moving, very strong technically and great vision.

From what I've heard, his attitude was his biggest barrier to success. Pretty sure I heard him described as "the most arrogant man I've ever met".

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Feedthewolf said:

Pretty sure I heard him described as "the most arrogant man I've ever met".

Ha ha, you can definitely see that.

When they take photos of the group training he always has his shorts tucked up like Speedos and having looked at his instagram posts, he most definitely loves the shape he's in 😁

Although again to he fair, he seems to be in amazing shape and super fit so clearly weight and fitness isn't his problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Ha ha, you can definitely see that.

When they take photos of the group training he always has his shorts tucked up like Speedos and having looked at his instagram posts, he most definitely loves the shape he's in 😁

Although again to he fair, he seems to be in amazing shape and super fit so clearly weight and fitness isn't his problem.

I'd noticed that about the shorts... I bet he gets the p*ss taken out of him about it something chronic by the other lads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be fair, for a team that tries to play through the eye of the needle and dominate possession, we’ve not played Leitner or Vrancic anywhere near enough this season, which is why we’ve scored so few goals IMO.

Leitner is quality and whilst he’s not suited to every match, I think we’re a better team with him in it, against the lower level teams. But Farke doesn’t pick his team based on the opposition.

I suspect he is very arrogant but many of the better players are, isn’t it Farke’s job to manage that? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, king canary said:

It doesn't sound very ITK as Monreal doesn't play for Arsenal anymore.

Kolasinac is their other left back option.

And Tierney has been excellent since the restart. Whilst Lewis cant kick a ball with his right foot he wont be joining any of the big 6.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I Have  a very good Friend who lets me know some great Info

i Was the only one to say Farke  was being named new manager 

also when Jez Moxey was sacked he was in the building at the time 

All the transfers and who we were after 

some great stories about Cameron Jerome 

i used  to pm other posters  before news broke as at the time as  i was getting to much grief from some posters about name your source etc 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

In the good old days of the Norwich City forum I had a contact under Joe Ferrari, brother of a friend who’d pass on info....got into trouble a few times with Joe. 😂👍 Got to know Joe who helped with a few signed shirts for good causes. One very nice guy.

Edited by Indy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Was very impressed initially, he seemed to be the metronome to which everyone else kept time. Constantly showing for the ball, passing and moving, very strong technically and great vision.

From what I've heard, his attitude was his biggest barrier to success. Pretty sure I heard him described as "the most arrogant man I've ever met".

I thought that was Lambert. Didn’t Foulger or one of the board say that?

Who’s the most arrogant? There’s only one way to find out - FIGHT!!!

 

(My money’s on Lambert if he’s got a drink in him. I reckon Leitner will be too worried about protecting his face, whereas Lambert has nothing to lose in that department)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/07/2020 at 22:32, TeemuVanBasten said:

Probably Chinese whispers.

The same person has given me info before which turned out to be correct, but not football related. 

Damien?😇👍🤮

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Indy said:

In the good old days of the Norwich City forum I had a contact under Joe Ferrari, brother of a friend who’d pass on info....got into trouble a few times with Joe. 😂👍 Got to know Joe who helped with a few signed shirts for good causes. One very nice guy.

That’s why I used to PM people ha ! No way could I announce on the forum oh by the way Moxey Is getting sacked as we speak ! The best one was   Mitchell Dijks the left back who was 2 mins from signing everything agreed viewed city ,ground , training ground everything then just as he was about to sign for 3 years he said No I will only sign on loan 

Edited by norfolkngood
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...