Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Welcome to all our new posters...

On 08/07/2020 at 19:23, Flying Dutchman said:

I keep seeing this, but none of the new posters are really screaming 'Morty' to me... He was a special breed. 

Morty is South Sider, one of The Nelson hotel lot told me and if you look at his posts that makes a lot of sense.

But I've started to wonder if he is also Terminally Yellow.

They use very similar patterns of words, both attack people with lots of swearing. 

If so then Terminally Yellow was his well behaved account, and South Sider was the account the coward would use to attack people.

But the lines became blurred a few weeks ago when Terminally Yellow became a pr-ck too and he uses them both for that purpose... 

Very similar use of language:

On 06/07/2020 at 13:30, South Sider said:

The absolute state of you. Why do you still bother?

On 02/05/2020 at 15:16, Terminally Yellow said:

For dancing? Honestly, the state of you.

"State of you" phrase never used by any other poster in the history of this forum. Both forum accounts created this year.

Interesting that Nutty Nigel doesn't ask all posters what their old usernames were, only some of them. I wonder why that is 😉

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

If someone joins as a 'new poster', and then posts about posters and posts from years before, nutty nigel asks who they used to be. You know that Juggy.. 

16 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Morty is South Sider, one of The Nelson hotel lot told me and if you look at his posts that makes a lot of sense.

They use very similar patterns of words, both attack people with lots of swearing. 

If so then Terminally Yellow was his well behaved account, and South Sider was the account the coward would use to attack people.

But the lines became blurred a few weeks ago when Terminally Yellow became a pr-ck too and he uses them both for that purpose... 

"State of you" phrase never used by any other poster in the history of this forum. Both forum accounts created this year.

Interesting that Nutty Nigel doesn't ask all posters what their old usernames were, only some of them. I wonder why that is 😉

You've rumbled me. I am Morty. I will now retire this account and bring forth a new identity.

7 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

You've rumbled me. I am Morty. I will now retire this account and bring forth a new identity.

You'll have to do that a few more times before you rival Juggy🙃

2 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Not convinced. Only because I think I've used something along the lines of 'look at the state of you' long time ago too, pretty common term really. So what does that mean? This better not become an 'I am Spartacus' thing...

They could be the same as each other for sure, but Morty? Nah, not feeling that really. Something not quite Morty about the whole thing.

Plus, I don't actually think Morty would ever return either, in any capacity.

14 hours ago, Flying Dutchman said:

Not convinced. Only because I think I've used something along the lines of 'look at the state of you' long time ago too, pretty common term really. So what does that mean? This better not become an 'I am Spartacus' thing...

They could be the same as each other for sure, but Morty? Nah, not feeling that really. Something not quite Morty about the whole thing.

Plus, I don't actually think Morty would ever return either, in any capacity.

He wouldn’t have enough time to browse on here anyway running Norwich Talk.