Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Welcome to all our new posters...

and those returning after a hiatus..

You're all welcome onΒ  Rays Funds and I'm sure Pockthorpe and Kathy would appreciate your contributions.πŸ‘

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

Will you accept picks from any of their multiple accounts ? πŸ˜‚

If I did for Waveney it would take too long to do the stats...

I'll take this as the genuine welcome I hope it's intended asπŸ˜‚, although I get the suspicion from others.

Β 

What's this Rays Funds thing? Some form of charity the club is involved with I take it?

38 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Especially Morty.Β 

I keep seeing this, but none of the new posters are really screaming 'Morty' to me... He was a special breed.Β 

Edited by Flying Dutchman

Just now, Flying Dutchman said:

I keep seeing this, but none of the new posters are really screaming 'Morty' to me... He was a special breed.Β 

Best ask Hoggy or Duncan who to look for. I think Bill may have him sussed though.

Β 

2 minutes ago, Flying Dutchman said:

Same, not noticed anyone really Mortyesq.

Hes just warming up, doesnt want to give the game away too quickly , though there are signs that hes getting back to form . Morty that is , not Pukki.

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Β I think Bill may have him sussed though.

Β 

Yeah but according to him I'm Van Wink, RTB and Purple Canary, and probably half the board as well.

5 minutes ago, Flying Dutchman said:

He could pick a fight with his own shadow.

29 minutes ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

I'll take this as the genuine welcome I hope it's intended asπŸ˜‚, although I get the suspicion from others.

Β 

What's this Rays Funds thing? Some form of charity the club is involved with I take it?

Dobt take it personally, I must have a dozen separate accounts, although I'll let you in to a secret......I only haveΒ 1, or do I πŸ˜‚

Welcome though whomever you are πŸ‘

1 minute ago, Icecream Snow said:

He could pick a fight with his own shadow.

Aw bless, wanna meet for a pint πŸ˜‚?

He

Just now, Icecream Snow said:

He could pick a fight with his own shadow.Β HeΒ can only spend a limited time on here because Norwich Talk is is getting busy.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, king canary said:

Same, not noticed anyone really Mortyesq.

You'd be surprised.Β 

2 minutes ago, Icecream Snow said:

Yeah but according to him I'm Van Wink, RTB and Purple Canary, and probably half the board as well.

I'm Van winkΒ  andΒ  RTBΒ  as well. Are you me? or am I you? Better ask Bilious.

10 minutes ago, Flying Dutchman said:

He can only spend a limited time on here as Norwich Talk is very busy.

7 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Was Morty also Smudger as he loved a good verbal sparring session 😁

Oh no. Morty, now Smudger mentioned.Β 

I'm getting PTSD

15 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Best ask Hoggy or Duncan who to look for. I think Bill may have him sussed though.

Β 

Does Bill really have anything sussed?!

Love you Bill.

I don’t know if Morty is back, but I have a strong suspicion that Bill is in fact City1st πŸ˜‰

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Dobt take it personally, I must have a dozen separate accounts, although I'll let you in to a secret......I only haveΒ 1, or do I πŸ˜‚

Welcome though whomever you are πŸ‘

I have very thick skin, it takes a lot more than accusations of multi persona to upset meΒ πŸ˜‚

Β 

However whilst we're on a newbie thread, then I will give a slight background upon myself, for anyone even in the slightest bit interested, which I suspect is less than 1 😁.

I'm 44, not a born and bred Canary though, was born in Liverpool and grew up following the reds until I moved to Norfolk at the age of 12 in 1988 and started actually going to games, and naturally became a Norwich supporter (now if any of you on here know me personally I may have given myself away there).

I live in West Norfolk, and work for a Thetford company as a lorry driver (day off today, so apologies for the postloads of drivel posted today).

I've been a season ticket holder on and off over the years (Barclay boy back in the day), currently not as had to give it up due to work commitments, and getting back into playing for a few years, but hoping to become one again as soon as is possible and hoping to take my youngest daughter (12) to more games than I have been able to recently (her first league game was the 7-1 v Reading, been a hard fall for her ever since 😁 )

I am quite opinionated, I won't apologise for that, but I also don't take myself too seriously either.

Anyway, you can all wake up again nowΒ 

• Like 3

Just now, Mr Angry said:

I don’t know if Morty is back, but I have a strong suspicion that Bill is in fact City1st πŸ˜‰

Next you'll be telling me that Waveney has a second account.

• Haha 1

Colour me intrigued Hog!

Dont be mate, hes not that exciting πŸ˜…

21 minutes ago, Flying Dutchman said:

Have a look on the "Delia please go" thread.....abut half way down page 4.....as clear as daylight.

Edited by lake district canary

7 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Have a look on the "Delia please go" thread.....abut half way down page 4.....as clear as daylight.

Really?

Nah, seen that one about but not convinced by that one bit. Doesn't have the same... je ne sais quoi

Edited by Flying Dutchman