Sign in to follow this  
Canary Wundaboy

A Day of highs and lows....

So, today we began with what many saw as a waste of time, a loan signing, followed by yet another, some saw them as a waste of money while others saw them as solid additions...the mood on the board was depressing and negatives towards the board and Worthy were thrown about like popcorn at the back of a cinema.

Then euphoria followed. News of Earnshaw''s addition brought the board out in rashes of positive posting, were the board showing ambition at last, was this a positive Worthy signing? GOD FORBID??? The KTF''s came out in force and tried to prove their points...and to be fair, hope seemed in abundance.

Then 8pm came and went. I have never heard such a depressing game, Norwich were overrrun, outplayed and outgunned. Reading played fast, flowing football and showed a ruthless finish, while remaining solid at the back. We however, showed no attacking bite, no solidarity in midfield and we were ripped apart in defence. As I write this post it''s 4-0, and I cannot for the life of me see why Earnshaw would sign for us tonight.

This shows us how far we have fallen. It''s by far one of the most depressing moments I have suffered as a Norwich fan. We look awful. The manager has got to go.

Quite right Wundaboy.  Never mind, I am certain the Worthy KTF boys will all point to the signings etc and fail to pick up the major damage already inflicted to the team - what a bunch of short sighted fools!  They know as much about football as our midfield acquisitions.

Still, the shareholders have made a tidy profit.  Will they do the decent thing, will they hell.