Sign in to follow this  
Ulf Ottosson

Pointless Loan Signings!!!

Am I the only who doesn''t understand why JJ and Rehamnn have arrived. No offence to them as they are probably both pretty decent players but I mean our season is over we aren''t going to get near playoffs and we would''nt get relegated. What purpose have there arrivals served? Worthy should be using the rest of the year to make decisions about the players he''s got - Are Henderson and Ryan Jarvis good enough? IS McVeigh worth a new contract? Can we get another year out of Fleming? Are Spillane, Rossi Jarvis, Cave Brown ready for the first team? Could Thorne lead the line next year? How good is Louis-John?

he''s totally lost the plot for me goodbye can''t come soon enough but I think we may have to wait until Christmas.

Because we have a very small squad and desperately need cover; because they do add quality and Johansson adds something different to the squad! I don''t know enough about Rehman to comment and will reserve judgement until I''ve seen him play! They are not pointless signings!

But we''ve got nothing to play for!! I could''nt care less if we finished 9th or 16th let''s find out more about the young players - are they up to it?