Sign in to follow this  

I read that Dyche will probably leave Burnley this summer and Norwich are the bookies favourite to be his new club.

i know the snobs believe That our football is better, but wow... they are have achieved a lot under his stewardship.

He won’t come here but we could do a lot lot worse...!

If Farke wanted to walk Robins at Coventry would be the answer ( ex player and all that) Here’s hoping though Daniel is still happy here. 

• Like 3

If there is a manager's name on a Plan B list, then I would like the one at the top to be Thomas Frank (Brentford manager)

If Farke can learn from mistakes, for next season, then I would like to keep him in place.

• Like 1

Is this the same Dyche that is fed up of not being financially backed by the club? 

Why on earth would he come here, of all places? 

i Respect his Work he has Done at Burnley

and i would go as far to say i think we would have more points this season

he knows how to set up a team for sure 

But he will not be our next manager far to Powerful character for Delia  

Isn't Dyche is an old school manager. We'll be after a coach that can work under a DOF if Farke is to be gone.

1 minute ago, Herman said:

Isn't Dyche is an old school manager. We'll be after a coach that can work under a DOF if Farke is to be gone.

He is a manager a little perturbed at the financial restrictions at Burnley. He would absolutely love it here with the open purse. 

• Haha 1

On 07/07/2020 at 21:17, ricardo said:

Please no.

I note old gravel voice has won AGAIN tonight. Still insisting he's not 'suitable' for us??

1 minute ago, yellowrider120 said:

I note old gravel voice has won AGAIN tonight. Still insisting he's not 'suitable' for us??

He's not suitable for us because he eats worms.

• Like 1

On 07/07/2020 at 21:36, Crabbycanary3 said:

If there is a manager's name on a Plan B list, then I would like the one at the top to be Thomas Frank (Brentford manager)

If Farke can learn from mistakes, for next season, then I would like to keep him in place.

👍

On 07/07/2020 at 21:37, norfolkngood said:

But he will not be our next manager far to Powerful character for Delia  

Lambert, Roeder, McNasty and Neil were shrinking violets?

Can you imagine the future scenario if Sean Dyche was appointed our manager?......Stuart Webber speaking to Dyche in a 'Dad's Army' Sgt Wilson type voice....."Erm err hello Sean, erm could you possibly please, erm do you think in training that's wise? Erm I'm not being critical it's just a casual observation but, erm, oh it's ok Sean, erm you carry on and do it as you see fit".....

On 07/07/2020 at 21:51, Mr Angry said:

Our players are too short for his style of play.

Perhaps our players are too short for any Premier League style of play.

That's one thing we need to change.

Score more than one headed goal per season and stop conceding them.

That cross and header they scored today to win the game was absolutely top class, it will fly under the radar as well.

I look at that and the Egan winner and just think that never in a month of Sundays would we score either of those goals. We have become limited, predictable and far too intricate with our football, kind of regressing back to season 1 Farke style. A bit of old school guile and clinical technique would be more than welcome.

Dwight mcneil showed us up at the start of the season with 2 simple but quality crosses and we never learned our lesson.

We need to quickly forget about "trying to look good" and start remembering how to win games effectively or it could be another long season.

• Like 1

On 07/07/2020 at 21:16, Midlands Yellow said:

If Farke wanted to walk Robins at Coventry would be the answer ( ex player and all that) Here’s hoping though Daniel is still happy here. 

I said exactly the same thing to my work mate the other week, Robins would not be a bad shout at all!

8 hours ago, Tetteys Jig said:

That cross and header they scored today to win the game was absolutely top class, it will fly under the radar as well.

I look at that and the Egan winner and just think that never in a month of Sundays would we score either of those goals. We have become limited, predictable and far too intricate with our football, kind of regressing back to season 1 Farke style. A bit of old school guile and clinical technique would be more than welcome.

Dwight mcneil showed us up at the start of the season with 2 simple but quality crosses and we never learned our lesson.

We need to quickly forget about "trying to look good" and start remembering how to win games effectively or it could be another long season.

This sums up how I feel about our style of play.........

Hilarious people think Dyche is a) suitable for us b) would want to come here.

Farke has done nothing wrong. His football at it's best is brilliant - we simply haven't been at our best enough - through key injuries, player inexperience and way less resources than any other club in the PL.   NONE of that is his fault.  Yes, he will have made mistakes and he will know that - but all managers make mistakes.  We simply need to get back to our best.

28 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Farke has done nothing wrong. His football at it's best is brilliant - we simply haven't been at our best enough - through key injuries, player inexperience and way less resources than any other club in the PL.   NONE of that is his fault.  Yes, he will have made mistakes and he will know that - but all managers make mistakes.  We simply need to get back to our best.

I'm sorry, Lakey, but I'm sure even Daniel himself would admit to having made mistakes. I would also hope that his ability to self-reflect will be a benefit rather than a burden to him, and he will learn from the mistakes he's made.

Obviously what you say about extreme lack of resources is a huge mitigating factor, and we were also very unlucky with injuries. But to say he has done 'nothing wrong' is pretty one-eyed in my opinion.

34 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

'Farke has done nothing wrong'

Other than refuse to play Pukki/Emi/Cantwell in extremely important games, starting Duda and Drmic repeatedly despite them being utter dross, making pointless last minute substitutions, leading us to our worst premier league finish in our clubs history..

I love Farke, want him to stay and will always be thankful for all he has done

But hes not some amazing flawless saint whos immune to criticism 

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

'Farke has done nothing wrong'

Other than refuse to play Pukki/Emi/Cantwell in extremely important games, starting Duda and Drmic repeatedly despite them being utter dross, making pointless last minute substitutions, leading us to our worst premier league finish in our clubs history..

I love Farke, want him to stay and will always be thankful for all he has done

But hes not some amazing flawless saint whos immune to criticism 

There’s only room for one saint at Norwich.

9 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I'm sorry, Lakey, but I'm sure even Daniel himself would admit to having made mistakes. I would also hope that his ability to self-reflect will be a benefit rather than a burden to him, and he will learn from the mistakes he's made.

Obviously what you say about extreme lack of resources is a huge mitigating factor, and we were also very unlucky with injuries. But to say he has done 'nothing wrong' is pretty one-eyed in my opinion.

If you read my post again I said he will know he will have made mistakes - my "he's done nothing wrong" was a more general "he's done nothing that should be considered a reason why we should replace him".....I was trying to be concise 

(for once 🙂)

3 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

If you read my post again I said he will know he will have made mistakes - my "he's done nothing wrong" was a more general "he's done nothing that should be considered a reason why we should replace him".....I was trying to be concise 

(for once 🙂)

Fair comment 👍

1 hour ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

I said exactly the same thing to my work mate the other week, Robins would not be a bad shout at all!

Nick their 2tone kit too if he’s a interested. 

• Like 2