I am not a huge fan of Delia nor am I particularly anti Delia. If there were to be a new owner as long as they have an affinity with Norwich City, have the best interests of the club at heart and are not reckless with its finances so as to put the future existence of the club in jeopardy I would be happy.........

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

If you look at Robert Chase’s Record and Delia’s Record at Norwich one may conclude that (as far as league position and football success goes) we were much more successful under Chase. Playing great football.  We were a successful, established top flight team for many years under  Chase... with FA Cup semi finals, Top 6 finishes and a run in Europe, a few brilliant managers etc. 

Wow. Just think about that.

Delia has swung between Premier League, League One, financial problems, financial ‘stability’, lots of managers, many different ‘plans’ etc.

Selling players and debt has been rubbish under both. However selling players is now applauded as a brilliant ‘strategy’. Both came in at a time to ‘save the club’ etc. This is just the truth. Delia isn’t a saint, she is a TV cook.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Norwich_City_F.C._seasons

I don't think this is a fair comparison, viewing that money really has infested football since the Chase days and this season has proved that you can't compete if you don't have the money... I am convinced that a few good signings would have made the difference , but that is another matter. The discussion about Delia has been ongoing for a few years now and I don't like to be drawn into one of the two camps. Delia has done her best for NCFC and we should respect that.

In this day and age and with the resources available to NCFC , the club will never be an established PL team . But what is an established PL team? Outside of the top 7 or 8 teams, no club is established! My interest in football has deteriorated since the coin has become the ruler of the sport . I passionately support NCFC as I have always done...but for the rest, I can't say I watch that many games in the PL or La Liga, Bundesliga , etc...

Edited by ROBFLECK

12 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

I am not a huge fan of Delia nor am I particularly anti Delia. If there were to be a new owner as long as they have an affinity with Norwich City, have the best interests of the club at heart and are not reckless with its finances so as to put the future existence of the club in jeopardy I would be happy.........

Perhaps we should get Wolverine in 😉

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/15228212

9 minutes ago, ROBFLECK said:

I don't think this is a fair comparison, viewing that money really has infested football since the Chase days and this season has proved that you can't compete if you don't have the money... I am convinced that a few good signings would have made the difference , but that is another matter. The discussion about Delia has been ongoing for a few years now and I don't like to be drawn into one of the two camps. Delia has done her best for NCFC and we should respect that.

In this day and age and with the resources available to NCFC , the club will never be an established PL team . But what is an established PL team? Outside of the top 7 or 8 teams, no club is established! My interest in football has deteriorated since the coin has become the ruler of the sport . I passionately support NCFC as I have always done...but for the rest, I can't say I watch that many games in the PL or La Liga, Bundesliga , etc...

My silly point is that it is daft to berate Chase and applaud Delia. Chase put together a more successful team for a longer period, Delia has put together ‘Projects’ that swing between extremes yet never hitting any of the successes of the chase era. 

Delia has done a lot of good but her time is nearly up. I can’t see Tom being any good and would probably see us sliding down the league quickly. So perhaps we need to look at alternatives rather than saying that the club is not for sale, we don’t want investment but we do want donations etc.

https://norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/2016/11/22/note-to-delia-alienating-yourself-from-the-fans-is-not-a-great-way-to-lead-and-inspire-your-football-club/

Edited by yellow_belly

2 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

Perhaps we should get Wolverine in 😉

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/15228212

Unfortunately I am not Hugh Jackman, so maybe it would be a better idea for you to try to get in touch with "his people" to see if he is still interested, I should not have to be running your Delia Out campaign for you. So far your campaign has been very poor, not impressed at all, and I think the silent majority on here will agree with me, carry on being as poor as this and I might have to start a "Yellow Belly" out campaign........

• Haha 1

Where do I sign up Faded Jaded?

Edited by Herman

13 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

Can I sign? Yellow Belly out. What a drip. Must be a binner.

Come on Yellow Belly, concentrate and focus on your campaign, same old tactics at the moment, not impressed with your campaign at all, we need to think about getting somebody in who will drive this campaign forward.......

9 hours ago, BigFish said:

This is an excellent post to illustrate the total stupidity of posters who think like this. Firstly, "investors" are looking for the value add. These things you talk about (lack of debt, own stadium, good record) increase the price, increase the risk and reduce the profit. You say you are 100% certain there would be intersted buyers, but cannot name any (probably because they don't exist). Wigan is a firesale, they will walk away from their debts and go cheap. It is not comparable. Two season's ago it was Barnsley you lot were going on about (that didn't go well) and next season it will be someone else.

Ask yourself the questions.......how much is the club worth & what investment is required. Then find someone who has that amount of cash to invest and want to invest it in a mid-sized provincial football club. When you have done that come back and tell us. Until then you are just spouting hot air.

Absolute and utter nonsense, having no debt does not drive the cost up at all, quite the opposite. If someone is buying a business, if that business is saddled with debt, the first thing you are doing is purchasing that debt.  For example our dishevelled neighbours down the A140, you might be able to buy them for a ridiculous fee of say £1 , but your true purchase cost is over £100million as that is what Evans is owed, then the cost of running the club are significantly higher before they even look at investment in the playing field as they have to pay large amounts of rent for their ground, hence why they will be totally unable to sell their club to anyone other than these slush fund type groups.

Anyone buying a business, looks at the assets, the net worth etc.  People like you and this Moss chap seem to be under the illusions that the only types of owners are Man City level owners, dodgy foreign types (Venkys etc), or the likes of Delia.  You seem to think, (or want) that football clubs need to be owned by fans of the club like in the good old days (Delia wasn't a fan pre 1997 BTW, although Michael was).   A majority of the clubs in the top 2 leagues are now owned by businessmen/groups that are of the financial levels that people like you claim do not exist, or want to get involved in football.  Clubs, similar sizes to us, have managed to find investors to make them more competitive on the playing front, we can't because Delia won't even entertain the idea.  Do these people exist? Who knows? Delia certainly doesn't, and if we think Tom Smith is the answer then we're in for a nasty reality check.  The worry of course when Tom takes over is he isn't the "beloved nation treasure from the tele", so won't be protected from fans complaints in the way Delia is.

Finally, you again make the ludicrous notion that fans are supposed to have in depth knowledge of the investment world to come up with names, as if we're suggesting a new manager, that counter argument is utterly laughable, would you have even considered Delia Smith before Watling asked her and Michael to get invovled?

Oh, and by the way, this is not an anti Delia "Delia Out" type rant, but we have to accept that she cannot take us further, certainly not alone.  My issue with her is she absolutely stubbornly refuses to seek out alternative financial plans, if she was to actively do this, and we find out down the line that there actually is no interest in anyone investing is "mid size provincial" clubs then fair enough.  

When Geoffrey Watling saved our club, he had the foresight to realise he couldn't do it alone, this is why he reached out to Delia and Michael. Nearly a 1/4 of a century later, it's surely time for her to do the same as he did?

11 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

You see, Hoggy, I've been thinking about this. I've long believed that the most attractive investments to investors are the low-hanging fruit; the clubs that are struggling, underachieving or just dying on their árse.

Certainly on our upward curve we were a non-starter for acquisition, but I think as a Championship club we might actually be quite attractive to potential buyers. No huge investment required initially to clear the debts, and an opportunity to really build a global brand around a potential PL club with a large catchment area in a growth region and an unusual and colourful colour scheme. The right investor, with the right level of interest in and passion for the club, and it could work beautifully. Get it wrong, though, and we could end up like Bolton or even that shower down the road with the tree growing out of their asbestos roof.

I can understand why people get hoodwinked by the sheer potential of new investment, and in the right circumstances I would absolutely welcome it. But it's just this constant clamour for 'the cook to sell up' without any real foresight as to what that would look like in reality.

The problem is, if the club has no debt and has good assets (players, ground, training ground etc) then the price of the club won't be cheap. Certainly won't be the nominal £1 fee we see for completely trashed clubs.

I have no idea what that would be but let's say notionally, and this may be cheap, that to buy the club it costs the new owner £50m. We're also in the championship at this point so the income is low, no money to be made at this stage. We need to get promoted ASAP for the new owner to remain intrested. Let's assume we spend £20m across the season to get promoted.

Now let's say that everything goes to plan and we do get promoted. Wage % increases etc mean our wage bill is obviously a lot bigger. Also, this new owner wants to stay in the division. What does he need to spend? We've seen £140 million not work, we've seen £30 million work, we've seen £80million not work. I don't know what the 'average spend required' is statistically but lets say the new owner is willing to chuck £30 million on transfer fee's. These guys wages aren't going to be cheap either so we've got to make sure we stay in the prem.

Assuming again, it all goes to plan and we stay up (so far we're negating the risk by saying everything has worked out perfectly, unfortunately the odds on newly promoted clubs staying up, championship clubs getting promoted etc means this is incredibly unlikely and is partially why a new owner who isn't a fan may not be interested), the only way the new owner starts to get a return on his investment is if we stay in the Premier League, something a club our size can't guarantee. We should also acknowledge though that the Premier League does offer a good advertising space for the new owners related interests (if they exist), but it's really hard to put a price on that.

Let's assume that, to stay in the Prem, we need to actually have a Prem wage bill and transfer budget. So let's say for the next two seasons we invest a modest £30 million each season.

So after 4 seasons in total since buying the club, the new owner has spent what, over £150 million? And if we do stay in the prem after those 4 seasons how much can the new owner start to claw back? And what if we then do get relegated? 

IF we were a 'bigger stature' club, and if we could attract 40k fans etc - then possibly a new owner might be interested in seeing if we can be like Wolves and get European football which has additional revenue streams and marketing possibilities. I don't see that for us, unfortunately.

25 minutes ago, hogesar said:

The problem is, if the club has no debt and has good assets (players, ground, training ground etc) then the price of the club won't be cheap. Certainly won't be the nominal £1 fee we see for completely trashed clubs.

I have no idea what that would be but let's say notionally, and this may be cheap, that to buy the club it costs the new owner £50m. We're also in the championship at this point so the income is low, no money to be made at this stage. We need to get promoted ASAP for the new owner to remain intrested. Let's assume we spend £20m across the season to get promoted.

Now let's say that everything goes to plan and we do get promoted. Wage % increases etc mean our wage bill is obviously a lot bigger. Also, this new owner wants to stay in the division. What does he need to spend? We've seen £140 million not work, we've seen £30 million work, we've seen £80million not work. I don't know what the 'average spend required' is statistically but lets say the new owner is willing to chuck £30 million on transfer fee's. These guys wages aren't going to be cheap either so we've got to make sure we stay in the prem.

Assuming again, it all goes to plan and we stay up (so far we're negating the risk by saying everything has worked out perfectly, unfortunately the odds on newly promoted clubs staying up, championship clubs getting promoted etc means this is incredibly unlikely and is partially why a new owner who isn't a fan may not be interested), the only way the new owner starts to get a return on his investment is if we stay in the Premier League, something a club our size can't guarantee. We should also acknowledge though that the Premier League does offer a good advertising space for the new owners related interests (if they exist), but it's really hard to put a price on that.

Let's assume that, to stay in the Prem, we need to actually have a Prem wage bill and transfer budget. So let's say for the next two seasons we invest a modest £30 million each season.

So after 4 seasons in total since buying the club, the new owner has spent what, over £150 million? And if we do stay in the prem after those 4 seasons how much can the new owner start to claw back? And what if we then do get relegated? 

IF we were a 'bigger stature' club, and if we could attract 40k fans etc - then possibly a new owner might be interested in seeing if we can be like Wolves and get European football which has additional revenue streams and marketing possibilities. I don't see that for us, unfortunately.

I'm glad you mentioned Wolves at the end, as that's essentially the model you described in the post above. Fosun purchased Wolves for £50m while they were in the Championship, then pledged to spend £20-30m per season to get them up and keep them up.

I would say that Wolves are a similar-sized club to us; a bit more successful historically, but largely comparable. We have a larger catchment area, and definite potential to establish ourselves as a Premier League club. It's not impossible if we could find the right investor. Leicester also aren't a much bigger club than us in principle.

I'm still pretty neutral on the subject, but all I will say is that if it does happen, I trust the current custodians of the club to think everything through and not ensure that any investment is a steady, long-term evolution rather than embracing a risky boom-or-bust strategy.

1 hour ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

Absolute and utter nonsense, having no debt does not drive the cost up at all, quite the opposite. If someone is buying a business, if that business is saddled with debt, the first thing you are doing is purchasing that debt.  For example our dishevelled neighbours down the A140, you might be able to buy them for a ridiculous fee of say £1 , but your true purchase cost is over £100million as that is what Evans is owed, then the cost of running the club are significantly higher before they even look at investment in the playing field as they have to pay large amounts of rent for their ground, hence why they will be totally unable to sell their club to anyone other than these slush fund type groups.

Anyone buying a business, looks at the assets, the net worth etc.  People like you and this Moss chap seem to be under the illusions that the only types of owners are Man City level owners, dodgy foreign types (Venkys etc), or the likes of Delia.  You seem to think, (or want) that football clubs need to be owned by fans of the club like in the good old days (Delia wasn't a fan pre 1997 BTW, although Michael was).   A majority of the clubs in the top 2 leagues are now owned by businessmen/groups that are of the financial levels that people like you claim do not exist, or want to get involved in football.  Clubs, similar sizes to us, have managed to find investors to make them more competitive on the playing front, we can't because Delia won't even entertain the idea.  Do these people exist? Who knows? Delia certainly doesn't, and if we think Tom Smith is the answer then we're in for a nasty reality check.  The worry of course when Tom takes over is he isn't the "beloved nation treasure from the tele", so won't be protected from fans complaints in the way Delia is.

Finally, you again make the ludicrous notion that fans are supposed to have in depth knowledge of the investment world to come up with names, as if we're suggesting a new manager, that counter argument is utterly laughable, would you have even considered Delia Smith before Watling asked her and Michael to get invovled?

Agree! 

1 hour ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

Oh, and by the way, this is not an anti Delia "Delia Out" type rant, but we have to accept that she cannot take us further, certainly not alone.  My issue with her is she absolutely stubbornly refuses to seek out alternative financial plans, if she was to actively do this, and we find out down the line that there actually is no interest in anyone investing is "mid size provincial" clubs then fair enough.  

When Geoffrey Watling saved our club, he had the foresight to realise he couldn't do it alone, this is why he reached out to Delia and Michael. Nearly a 1/4 of a century later, it's surely time for her to do the same as he did?

Agree!

14 hours ago, Canary Jedi said:

Delia was completely ineffective against Watford today. I thought she was off the pace and missed some guilt edged changes. No wonder people want her out ...

Oh hold on I'm getting confused. Sorry. Delia is the one that has saved our club, and put her last 20 years+ of blood, sweat and lots pf tears into getting to where we are. We have a lot to be grateful for. Just look at that lot down the road!

OTBC

Geoffrey Watling saved the club. It was he who bought Chase out not Delia.

Edited by TIL 1010

14 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

That's two.

These things are always slow to get started, keep recruiting and the results will come.

It plainly has no attraction to you wolfie so maybe just leave it to those who share the sentiment of the OP.

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

It plainly has no attraction to you wolfie so maybe just leave it to those who share the sentiment of the OP.

I think I'll share my opinions wherever I like if that's okay with you. I thought you were all for freedom of speech?

6 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I think I'll share my opinions wherever I like if that's okay with you. I thought you were all for freedom of speech?

I make that now 15 posts on this thread in less than 3 pages which has given you ample scope to express your opinion don't you think ? How about there are posters who do not agree with your take on things and just accept them as in the current climate i do not think you will find much appetite for you to change those views.

Edited by TIL 1010

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

I make that now 15 posts on this thread in less than 3 pages which has given you ample scope to express your opinion don't you think ? How about there are posters who do not agree with your take on things and just accept them as in the current climate i do not think you will find much appetite for you to change those views.

Well done for counting them all.

I think I'll still say what I want when I want, though, especially as I'm actually having some pretty fair and reasonable discussions with people from both sides of this particular argument.

Why don't you offer some opinions on the subject rather than trying to police the forum?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

Just one second, how much did Delia pay for her shares from Watling, how much has she actually put into the club over the years? And I thought she "loved" the club and wouldn't want to hold it back? By all means she should get her money back and then some, she's earned it, but if her and MWJ are collectively worth only £23m, why the hell should she bank a £50m payday off the back of the club? The club may be worth that, but I would be royally irritated if she refused to sell for £30m with that £20m additional being spent getting us back to the EPL or on a new stand.

13 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

You see, Hoggy, I've been thinking about this. I've long believed that the most attractive investments to investors are the low-hanging fruit; the clubs that are struggling, underachieving or just dying on their árse.

Certainly on our upward curve we were a non-starter for acquisition, but I think as a Championship club we might actually be quite attractive to potential buyers. No huge investment required initially to clear the debts, and an opportunity to really build a global brand around a potential PL club with a large catchment area in a growth region and an unusual and colourful colour scheme. The right investor, with the right level of interest in and passion for the club, and it could work beautifully. Get it wrong, though, and we could end up like Bolton or even that shower down the road with the tree growing out of their asbestos roof.

I can understand why people get hoodwinked by the sheer potential of new investment, and in the right circumstances I would absolutely welcome it. But it's just this constant clamour for 'the cook to sell up' without any real foresight as to what that would look like in reality.

Well that obviously likely to be the case because clubs that are on their a**e will be cheap, particularly those in admin where the new owners can often pick them up for the price of taking on their debt or in some cases just a portion thereof. 

Ironically the fact we are reasonably "well run" and in decent financial shape makes us less attractive to a large number of potential new owners simply due to the price they would have to pay, if the owners insist on selling for "market value" which would see them make a very substantial profit on their shareholding. to be fair, they've always said they do not expect to make any profit out of NCFC (as well as saying of course that they will never sell.)

Pick up Norwich for £100m or Wigan basically for free? Long term we are the better asset but in terms of making a quick buck Wigan is the opportunity. But that should also give people confidence that if someone did buy us whilst in good shape they are unlikely to be solely in it for a quick buck because they ain't going to make one unless they can take us to and keep us at the "next level."

4 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Well that obviously likely to be the case because clubs that are on their a**e will be cheap, particularly those in admin where the new owners can often pick them up for the price of taking on their debt or in some cases just a portion thereof. 

Ironically the fact we are reasonably "well run" and in decent financial shape makes us less attractive to a large number of potential new owners simply due to the price they would have to pay, if the owners insist on selling for "market value" which would see them make a very substantial profit on their shareholding. to be fair, they've always said they do not expect to make any profit out of NCFC (as well as saying of course that they will never sell.)

Pick up Norwich for £100m or Wigan basically for free? Long term we are the better asset but in terms of making a quick buck Wigan is the opportunity. But that should also give people confidence that if someone did buy us whilst in good shape they are unlikely to be solely in it for a quick buck because they ain't going to make one unless they can take us to and keep us at the "next level."

Good post, Jim. I'd always been of the school of thought that the better run you are, the less attractive you are to potential investors. However, having seen what Wolves have done in the past few years, there's definitely a possibility of taking a club that's already got a lot of the pieces in place, then injecting extra money in to push it to the next level. A mega-rich Asian company that really wants to expand into Europe (or, indeed, globally) might see us as a good template to build upon.

All this remains entirely hypothetical, of course, until such an investor is found (or finds us).

EDIT: I've just realised that I'm essentially saying "Delia out, stinking rich Chinese investor in". Kill me.

Edited by Feedthewolf

11 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

I’m not sure that sweeping generalisation and very bold statement is entirely factually correct, but I’m very happy to be proven wrong?

On a completely unrelated note, interesting to see the current Leeds owners are allegedly already in talks to sell next seasons prestige of the Premier League for as much profit as possible. Perhaps it’s money, perhaps it’s not eh?...

11 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

I’m not sure that sweeping generalisation and very bold statement is entirely factually correct, but I’m very happy to be proven wrong?

On a completely unrelated note, interesting to see the current Leeds owners are allegedly already in talks to sell next seasons prestige of the Premier League for as much profit as possible. Perhaps it’s money, perhaps it’s not eh?...

Perhaps its both. I have no objection to our owners making money out of the club if they leave it in a good place and hand over the reigns to someone they see as better equipped to help the club compete at the higher level. If Leeds owners get them up and then sell to the owners of PSG for a profit and those owners then put serious cash into Leeds and make them competitors then I don't think Leeds fans will be complaining.

6 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Good post, Jim. I'd always been of the school of thought that the better run you are, the less attractive you are to potential investors. However, having seen what Wolves have done in the past few years, there's definitely a possibility of taking a club that's already got a lot of the pieces in place, then injecting extra money in to push it to the next level. A mega-rich Asian company that really wants to expand into Europe (or, indeed, globally) might see us as a good template to build upon.

All this remains entirely hypothetical, of course, until such an investor is found (or finds us).

EDIT: I've just realised that I'm essentially saying "Delia out, stinking rich Chinese investor in". Kill me.

Yes, that's the flipside. Although we would cost less to but the amount of work/transformation needed to turn us into a club able to compete at premier league level is far less. Better squad, better support, academy already invested into. More valuable playing assets already on the books. So yes whilst it may cost more to buy us the level of capital investment needed to get us into the premier league would obviously be a lot less than a Wigan or a Barnsley or a Coventry. 

34 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Just one second, how much did Delia pay for her shares from Watling, how much has she actually put into the club over the years? And I thought she "loved" the club and wouldn't want to hold it back? By all means she should get her money back and then some, she's earned it, but if her and MWJ are collectively worth only £23m, why the hell should she bank a £50m payday off the back of the club? The club may be worth that, but I would be royally irritated if she refused to sell for £30m with that £20m additional being spent getting us back to the EPL or on a new stand.

Hasn’t  (Alas) smith & Jones put in’a few million’ as loans with all repaid in full?! So they haven’t  ever put much in or bankrolled us. Happy to be corrected.

Therefore we do we actually need them!!??!!

Edited by yellow_belly

32 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Well done for counting them all.

I think I'll still say what I want when I want, though, especially as I'm actually having some pretty fair and reasonable discussions with people from both sides of this particular argument.

Why don't you offer some opinions on the subject rather than trying to police the forum?

Now please don't tell me you are unaware of my views on the majority owners and the transferring of the ownership to Tom Smith ?

As for counting your posts i read this thread this morning and literally nearly every other post was you so much so that yes i did count them. it is no more policing the forum than you attempting to police the views of posters who you disagree with. Discussion my backside as you keep churning out the same view to whoever agrees with yellow belly's opening post. Once or maybe twice is enough surely and no doubt those words will be viewed as policing the forum.

12 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Now please don't tell me you are unaware of my views on the majority owners and the transferring of the ownership to Tom Smith ?

As for counting your posts i read this thread this morning and literally nearly every other post was you so much so that yes i did count them. it is no more policing the forum than you attempting to police the views of posters who you disagree with. Discussion my backside as you keep churning out the same view to whoever agrees with yellow belly's opening post. Once or maybe twice is enough surely and no doubt those words will be viewed as policing the forum.

Hahaha, you must be kidding me?! I'm having loads of really interesting discussions with people about their views on the future of the club. That's what the messageboard is for. I've had lots of positive responses from people who are nominally 'pro' and nominally 'anti' Delia and Michael's ownership - although the whole point is that this situation is not as binary as some people make it out to be.

You're making yourself look a bit petty and sad here. Why not just discuss the topics we're discussing, rather than counting my posts?

2 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Hahaha, you must be kidding me?! I'm having loads of really interesting discussions with people about their views on the future of the club. That's what the messageboard is for. I've had lots of positive responses from people who are nominally 'pro' and nominally 'anti' Delia and Michael's ownership - although the whole point is that this situation is not as binary as some people make it out to be.

You're making yourself look a bit petty and sad here. Why not just discuss the topics we're discussing, rather than counting my posts?

Whatever goes on in that head of yours sometimes has me puzzled and you then accuse me of being petty and sad. Try reading your efforts again and i will award you the honour of having the last word as always .As i said my views on the current majority shareholders and Tom Smith are well known and no matter how many posts you make won't change that view.

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

Whatever goes on in that head of yours sometimes has me puzzled and you then accuse me of being petty and sad. Try reading your efforts again and i will award you the honour of having the last word as always .As i said my views on the current majority shareholders and Tom Smith are well known and no matter how many posts you make won't change that view.

I'm not surprised that I puzzle you. You have a very fixed mindset and an inability to countenance either change, or the fact that you could ever be wrong about anything.

I'll go back to having fair and interesting discussions about things related to NCFC, rather than wasting any more of my day worrying about some washed-up old control freak's opinions on my posting style.

I know how open-minded you are about the world, so I'm sure you'll appreciate this one as much as you did the last one.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/insight-is-2020/201604/5-signs-you-are-dealing-control-freak

10 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

If I could but in here, I know I'm new here (I genuinely am 😂 ), and I would suggest you are certainly more pro sticking with the Smith regime than I am, you've actually posted the most sensible post on here with regards to the Wolves comparison. I think most of us, whichever side of the in/out divide we fall on, just want the best outcome for the club, I certainly don't advocate the boom or bust method us that question Delia often get accused of, but like I posted higher, it's her stubbornness to not even entertain the idea of seeing what else could be out there for us as a club which winds the hell up out of me.  That newspaper piece her and Michael did a few years back was what really winded me up about them.