Feedthewolf

Watford match thread

Idah on the bench though. Our most potent goalscoring threat of late and still benched. I'd have liked to seen Pukki to the right of Buendia and Hernandez to the left, rest as is so Stieperman on the bench

1 minute ago, Don’t be Krul said:

Idah on the bench though. Our most potent goalscoring threat of late and still benched. I'd have liked to seen Pukki to the right of Buendia and Hernandez to the left, rest as is so Stieperman on the bench

Yes, I think Adam should have started, though I may have left Teemu on the bench to start with & kept Marco.

Looks like last year's team! Hopefully Tetts is in good shape & able for at least 70 minutes. We have no midfield without him. 

Need Vrancic to make a statement and hopefully big Marco puts himself about! I wonder did Idah feel he'd done enough to get the start? Run at them Onel! Why do i feel like we'll score two tonight? OTBC!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

It's on Pick TV which is Channel 11 on Freeview.

If you've got that you're home and hosed.

Unlike Steve McQueen 

• Haha 1

Just now, HertsCanary93 said:

Any news where Cantwell might be? Injured? 

In his car on the way to Arsenal ?

Warmed up for this one by watching Rod Steiger in Waterloo - on reflection, maybe Trafalgar would've been better 🙃

1 minute ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

It's on Pick TV which is Channel 11 on Freeview.

I think most people should be able to get it.

I can't unfortunately; I live near the Cleveland Hills and only get about half of the Freeview channels. ☹️

OTBC

Its too late and no doubt when we lose we will be told that's why Farke picks the team but with the exception of Cantwell (who was then fit) I would very much have liked to have seen this side for our last 3 home league games and feel we might still be more in the hunt if we had.

11 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Steve is still trying to make it over that bloody wire...

OTBC

Funniest bit in that movie is where thumping great 2nd world war era motorbike  transforms into something a bit more suited to scrambling or Enduro for the actual jumping  bits.

2 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Its too late and no doubt when we lose we will be told that's why Farke picks the team but with the exception of Cantwell (who was then fit) I would very much have liked to have seen this side for our last 3 home league games and feel we might still be more in the hunt if we had.

All ' ifs ', ' buts ' and ' maybes ' Jim.

We've been so awful I doubt it would have made much difference to be honest.

I'm curiously chilled out. Because I think I've given up (well almost), ....if we lose its not a surprise, if we win I'm grateful and may even start to believe again.

I would like a performance though. And I like the team he has put out. Time for the Buendia / Pukki connection to fire I hope but will take a Marco scuffed shot too.

• Like 1

Just now, wcorkcanary said:

Funniest bit in that movie is where thumping great 2nd world war era motorbike  transforms into something a bit more suited to scrambling or Enduro for the actual jumping  bits.

Bud Ekins was the stunt rider - who McQueen would rather have been, than Steve McQueen, film star. He was absolutely besotted with bikes!