TeemuVanBasten

Worst Norwich players you've ever seen?

5 minutes ago, Foxy2600 said:

Nope !!! They don’t stay long enough - I think Malky might pick me though! Or Ewan when I told him to ‘Get on yer Bike’ from the Directors box at Crystal Palace. 

Haha. Something about the thought of Onel posting just how **** some of the fans are while in the queue waiting for his latest Argos purchase amuses me.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Theoklitos top of the list for me.

Closely followed by Zema Abbey, complete donkey who came from non-league and after leaving us was soon back there. 

Paul Dalglish clearly only a professional footballer because of his surname, and I'll always remember the anti-climax of being linked to Alan Gow in every transfer window for years before he finally rocked up on loan and, well, wasn't very good.

Raymond De Waard compared himself with Marc Overmars when arriving I believe, I should imagine we'd have been better off signing Rodney Trotter.

Jim Blair and Duda 

6 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Haha. Something about the thought of Onel posting just how **** some of the fans are while in the queue waiting for his latest Argos purchase amuses me.

Forbes!!!

4 hours ago, Barry Brockes said:

Those of a certain age cannot possibly have forgotten Drazen Muzinic. The second coming according to John Bond but in 58 years of supporting City never ever have I seen such an awful 'footballer'. His strengths? None. His weaknesses? How long have you got! 

Amen to that.

The sad thing is that he was very obviously a decent footballer-titles and cups at club level in Yugoslavia, played in a World Cup and Euro finals. But when he came here, oh dear...

Think it was Fash who said we hadn't signed him, we'd signed his milkman....