Sign in to follow this  
Mason 47

I Have an Opinion

And by gosh I hope none of you disagree or I'm going to get really cross about it.

3 minutes ago, Mason 47 said:

And by gosh I hope none of you disagree or I'm going to get really cross about it.

Then you've come to the right place my man.

Edited by king canary

2 minutes ago, king canary said:

Then you've come to the right place my man.

Well obviously you're just a fake account trying to lull me into a false sense of security. And I'm not having it, Sports Desk Pete.

Nice try 

Neither of you fools even had the prescience to ask for this to be moved to the Non-Football section. 

You're all City 1st and I claim my £5

42 minutes ago, Mason 47 said:

At what point am I allowed to call you stupid? The lines are being blurred so to speak. 😉

4 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Am I in the right place for an argument?

If you want one by jove I'll give you all a ruddy good seeing to and show you all that I am the pinkest of all the Pinkuns.

Now, when is the boy Oliveira going to get a shot at defensive midfield? His height and combative nature are just what we need to win our 5 cup finals and stay up.

But beware, folks. Staying up could relegate us!

Would the film have had worked if Spartacus was called Hand Crank?

4 minutes ago, Herman said:

Would the film have had worked if Spartacus was called Hand Crank?

Would have made an interesting ending😀

Now all of you want to just settle down and stop being so aggressive or I'll be forced to go find posts from 2015 where you're all completely wrong in hindsight to prove once again how pink my Pinkun is.

Apart from you two, NFN and Cambridge. You've only been around since this year so are obviously plastics and do not qualify for 'proper fan' status until you've done at least 2 years service telling LDC his optimism is pointless and the cook is just holding us back because she's always had a grudge against Colmans for spoiling the taste of her pies.

5 hours ago, Mason 47 said:

Having an opinion is great, acknowledging that it is an opinion is also great, debate around your opinion is great. Making stuff up is not an opinion, try to avoid falling into the trap of confusing opinion with fact. And of course other people will have opinions that differ to yours, embrace those options and treat them with the same respect as you would respect for your opinion.........

4 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Having an opinion is great, acknowledging that it is an opinion is also great, debate around your opinion is great. Making stuff up is not an opinion, try to avoid falling into the trap of confusing opinion with fact. And of course other people will have opinions that differ to yours, embrace those options and treat them with the same respect as you would respect for your opinion.........

You're completely wrong and I hate you and Steven Whittaker comes over regularly to cut my grass to keep his fitness up so I know for a fact I'm correct about this.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mason 47 said:

You're completely wrong and I hate you and Steven Whittaker comes over regularly to cut my grass to keep his fitness up so I know for a fact I'm correct about this.

Many thanks for your reply. Does Steven Whittaker charge you to cut your  grass or do you charge him?. Next time he is cutting your grass tell him that FJSPSOB says hi, should raise a smile as he thinks I am great..........

Edited by Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB

19 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

My pinkun is more purple, indigo even. Is that normal?

The time to worry is when it looks like a flowerpot

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Van wink said:

The time to worry is when it looks like a flowerpot

There I go talking to myself  again!!

1 hour ago, Number9 said:

Am I in the right place for an argument?

Do you want to take the full argument, or were you thinking of taking a course?

• Haha 1