Alex Moss

Linked with a Danish midfielder...

Iā€™ll hazard a guess that heā€™ll be written off before a ball hasĀ been kicked and then that will be reinforcedĀ as soon as he misplaces a pass on debut?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

Let me guess, he's 5'8", has a slight build, isĀ technically very good, can pass nicely but is not particularly mobile?

5'5"

sounds good to me. 6 foot tall as wellĀ 

31C2DC47-E42C-44A6-9D02-7000ED8C5D6C.png

Edited by vlad666
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

Let me guess, he's 5'8", has a slight build, isĀ technically very good, can pass nicely but is not particularly mobile?

He's actually a 6 foot defensive midfielder apparently. Sounds interesting.

I'll wait until later before I start banging the 'what about the home grown quota' drum.

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

Iā€™ll hazard a guess that heā€™ll be written off before a ball hasĀ been kicked and then that will be reinforcedĀ as soon as he misplaces a pass on debut?

Not by me. We just seem to have a 'thing' for this type of player. We desperatelyĀ needĀ - and have for some time -Ā a big unit who can run around, tackle and play a forward pass in midfield to compliment this type of player.

Dunno anything about the lad. But the younger players weā€™ve bought over the last year or so, I see no reason as to write them off. Iā€™m sure they wonā€™t all be successes. They never are for any club. Which makes the gems all the more satisfying.

Just now, king canary said:

He's actually a 6 foot defensive midfielder apparently. Sounds interesting.

I'll wait until later before I start banging the 'what about the home grown quota' drum.

Fair play. Sounds good. Not sure what standard football is in Esbjerg though - I've been there quite a few times and it's not very big, so I imagine it's not the best. I hope we buy him and he's a roaring success.

Iā€™ve heard he can be a bit Flaky the same as most Danishes!

Ā 

We need reinforcements in that area, McLean proven to be lacking quality for the premiership so the links to Rangers could be true.

2 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

Not by me. We just seem to have a 'thing' for this type of player. We desperatelyĀ needĀ - and have for some time -Ā a big unit who can run around, tackle and play a forward pass in midfield to compliment this type of player.

Well as luck would have it... šŸ˜‰

Just looked at some YouTube stuff. Defo defensive midfielder but with an eye for goal as well . Looks a very promising prospect who has played 95 games in Danish football at 22

1 minute ago, Alex Moss said:

Dunno anything about the lad. But the younger players weā€™ve bought over the last year or so, I see no reason as to write them off. Iā€™m sure they wonā€™t all be successes. They never are for any club. Which makes the gems all the more satisfying.

Come on, we're getting relegated, everyone is clueless. This guy is a one-legged short-**** that they've scouted on the basis that he won a FIFA20 tournament in Odense last Thursday.Ā 

Whilst I enjoy the occasional Danish pastry, like their lager a lot and,Ā quite a few years ago now, went to see a great Procol Harem concert at Ledreborg Castle I know little about Danish Football, even though I recall Danish players in the yellow in the past.

Even though it's always invigorating for us to be linked with new talent I would have preferred that link to be associated with a strong armed central defender, whatever nationality.

However, @ 6' plus, and a capable of being a seeming all round presence, I am happy about this prospect.

Ā 

Then again I was happy about the prospect of those terrible "D" twins, Drmic and Duda at the time.Ā 

Looks like he is exactly what we've been lacking.Ā 

I hope he doesn't take to long to get adjusted to the league.Ā 

3 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Come on, we're getting relegated, everyone is clueless. This guy is a one-legged short-**** that they've scouted on the basis that he won a FIFA20 tournament in Odense last Thursday.Ā 

Maybe thatā€™s the new direction, Duncs - after Max and Toddā€™s FIFA skills this summer, weā€™re now buying a proppa team, an all stars FeeeFaaahĀ team

Great innovative move from the club, Iā€™ll beĀ clapping harder than Paris Hiltonā€™s y-fronts as ever

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Indy said:

Iā€™ve heard he can be a bit Flaky the same as most Danishes!

Ā 

We need reinforcements in that area, McLean proven to be lacking quality for the premiership so the links to Rangers could be true.

He wanders around with a big apricot on his head.

• Haha 1

Just now, Herman said:

He wanders around with a big apricot on his head.

But has multiple layers to his game......

I said on another thread that next season our average age will be 22-23. I've got no problem with that.Ā  If they are good enough then they are old enough.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

He's an all-rounder and at the very least this interest removes any lingering doubts that we will hang onto Duda once his loan spell is (finally)finished.

Ā 

image.jpeg.31dc4d3b80f8cecd430631a56f2bf7c8.jpegĀ  Ā  Ā Sweet.

Edited by BroadstairsR

Just now, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Why is he not signing for Real Madrid? šŸ¤”

They can't afford him.Ā 

1 minute ago, Indy said:

But has multiple layers to his game......

Nah, he plays like he's running through clear syrup. Known to go stale really quickly.