cambridgeshire canary

Canwell, Tetty and Mclean also now added to the injured list.

1 minute ago, Move Klose said:

Oh **** does this mean Duda & Rupp again.

Sadly, it doesn't really matter who plays in the next five games. We just need to get them over and done with as quickly as possible, so we can focus on rebuilding for next season.

3 minutes ago, Move Klose said:

Oh **** does this mean Duda & Rupp again.

I wouldn't be worried with Rupp playing, he's unspectacular but I think he can do a job for us. Duda though, should never be in a City shirt again. He's been poor and is going back to the club that owns him, so why should we play him. It would be infinitely better to see Stiepermann play in that position. Why not try to get as close to last years team as we can (Pukki, Hernandez, Stiepermann and Buendia as the front four).

23 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

I wouldn't be worried with Rupp playing, he's unspectacular but I think he can do a job for us. Duda though, should never be in a City shirt again. He's been poor and is going back to the club that owns him, so why should we play him. It would be infinitely better to see Stiepermann play in that position. Why not try to get as close to last years team as we can (Pukki, Hernandez, Stiepermann and Buendia as the front four).

Ruup is a Fiat Punto. It's rather embarrassing to be seen with, it's sure not the best or the fastest.. But it get's you from A to B just ok.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Shame about Tettey and Cantwell.

As for McLean, he won't be missed and it might finally give Vrancic a chance to see if he can improve things and maybe improve his happiness and reduce the chances of him looking to clear off next season when I think he could prove quite useful. 

10 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Shame about Tettey and Cantwell.

As for McLean, he won't be missed and it might finally give Vrancic a chance to see if he can improve things and maybe improve his happiness and reduce the chances of him looking to clear off next season when I think he could prove quite useful. 

Problem is whoever we partner Vrancic with has to be exceptionally mobile because post-lockdown Vrancic has moved slower than my nan.

14 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

I also think Rupp will end up a decent squad player. 

Although was never going to help us much in this league and I don't see the point in his January arrival. 

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

Problem is whoever we partner Vrancic with has to be exceptionally mobile because post-lockdown Vrancic has moved slower than my nan.

Vrancic always been very one paced, it's the reason he isn't playing at a higher level as he's got everything else in the locker. 

Just now, TeemuVanBasten said:

Vrancic always been very one paced, it's the reason he isn't playing at a higher level as he's got everything else in the locker. 

I agree, but he's looked slower than normal post lockdown. Might be doing him an injustice though.

13 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Ruup is a Fiat Punto. It's rather embarrassing to be seen with, it's sure not the best or the fastest.. But it get's you from A to be just ok.

Don’t worry about the Punto, take a butchers at the knackered Lada with no MOT. 

I bet at least one of Tettey or McClean plays, possibly both. They are only doubts, and we regularly see someone as a doubt and they still start. 

• Like 1

I was hoping we could start to introduce players into the remaining games as is being suggested by most football pundits so as to prepare for next season. 

Sadly DF states today we still have a chance to stay up so i don't expect any changes in the starting 11, other than forced ones due to injuries . 

I now expect another start for Drmic. Sadly.

2 minutes ago, Harry53 said:

I was hoping we could start to introduce players into the remaining games as is being suggested by most football pundits so as to prepare for next season. 

Sadly DF states today we still have a chance to stay up so i don't expect any changes in the starting 11, other than forced ones due to injuries . 

Well unlikely as it is, I would still be very concerned to see a manager of ours throw the towel in whilst it’s mathematically still possible. So I’m pleased to hear he hasn’t given up, and neither would I expect him to. Fans have the right to either give up or keep believing, but for me a manager should only have one approach.

2 minutes ago, Harry53 said:

Makes me wonder of Pukki has asked for a move. Because even this recent confidence void Pukki offers much more than Drmic. 

Surely this must be an opportunity to try something new?

GK Krul

RWB Aarons

LWB Hernandez

CB Klose

Sweeper Godfrey

CB Lewis                  

DM Rupp

RM Buendia

LM Vrancic

AM Steiperman 

CF Pukki

A diamond midfield with Aaron’s and Hernandez providing the width from wing back.

He’s basically said he won’t play the youngsters so I expect he’ll go with exactly the same formation with Duda behind Drmic and we can all expect the same level of performance and result.

Am concerned after watching both pressers. Pearson knows how to inject fight into his players and was very bullish. He knows that 3 points against us keeps Watford up, the players will know it too. And after we gave such a weak showing at home they'll really fancy it against us at their place.

1 hour ago, CANARYKING said:

Friend of a friend, need to know basis

So, either TC is lying by telling DF that he has a hamstring problem, or DF is lying by telling us that TC has a hamstring problem, or TC really does have a hamstring problem.

2 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

Rumour that Cantwell is not injured, just in no state to play

Ha ha ha ha ha🥱

2 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

Rumour that Cantwell is not injured, just in no state to play

Rumour has it he could not get a hair appointment until tomorrow and that is why he is not travelling.

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Rumour has it he could not get a hair appointment until tomorrow and that is why he is not travelling.

Don’t know why that would stop him, I usually go to a barber in Watford.

He would have been back to the short back and sides from last season though 🤣

The sick-note squad to the end of the season. 

It vill take a miracle (12th January 2020)

DISSSSSSSAPPPOOOIIINTTTEDD of Sussex