Sign in to follow this  
longtime canary

To Farke or not to Farke

I do not credit Farke with much in our promotion last year.The reason I believe is the signing of Pukki who started scoring goals with ease and so encouraging the rest of the players giving them the belief that they could win matches. If you cast your minds back you will remember the day that messers Crouch Parker and Hucks arrived. They came to play football and the rest of the city players stepped up in belief and confidence that these three gave the team.

Prior to that Fark's first year was nothing to write home about but we all said he was new to English football as were his German signings so they had some learning to do.

Had it not been for Pukki we would still be the the Championship mid table.

This is the worst showing we have ever had in the Premier league, same old same old formation, other teams had our number and dealt with it. Last minute subs. Tactics that didn't supply Pukki so he goes looking for the ball because he wants to play and score. No help from the centre midfield. Just to name a few shortcomings team selections etc.

We have some talented players who are not stupid and when you see a system that is not working and nothing is done to change it then it grinds you down which ends up in the manager loosing the dressing room. Players are only human at the end of the day. You can see by what is happening now DF is making all sorts of changes in desperation which with all the above tells me we need a change. GOODBYE DF 

Has LDC lost it? Calm done chap. It is only football. Most supporters in Norwich know that relegation was coming (unfortunately). No need to be abusive to people.

2 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Not inclined to be very nice - in the face of so much negative rubbish on the message board.

Well tune out, make a cup of tea and watch the tv. 

1 minute ago, yellow_belly said:

Has LDC lost it? Calm done chap. It is only football. Most supporters in Norwich know that relegation was coming (unfortunately). No need to be abusive to people.

Quite calm, thanks.  The FO was tongue in cheek......maybe I should have put a silly smiley face next to it.

1 minute ago, yellow_belly said:

GOODBYE YB

Hang on, don't jump on LDC. Lord knows I've been far more antagonistic to people on here (including LDC) in response to what I consider nonsense posted. If he wants to express himself by getting a bit of abuse out at me, then go right ahead @lake district canary - let me be your punching bag. 

2 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

GOODBYE YB

Hang on, don't jump on LDC. Lord knows I've been far more antagonistic to people on here (including LDC) in response to what I consider nonsense posted. If he wants to express himself by getting a bit of abuse out at me, then go right ahead @lake district canary - let me be your punching bag. 

Okidoki FO & goodbye LDC and TY 😂😉

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, longtime canary said:

If you cast your minds back you will remember the day that messers Crouch Parker and Hucks arrived.

Yes, I remember when Crouch and Hucks arrived. Not so much Scott Parker, who was on loan 3 seasons before.

That’s not the only thing that’s wrong with your post though.

• Haha 1

"I dont credit the head coach who took a load of german cast offs to a championship title with record goals scored with much because our striker scored goals"

Sources close to Waveney are saying this is not him , far to long a post to begin with is the main clue 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, longtime canary said:

I do not credit Farke with much in our promotion last year.The reason I believe is the signing of Pukki who started scoring goals with ease and so encouraging the rest of the players giving them the belief that they could win matches. If you cast your minds back you will remember the day that messers Crouch Parker and Hucks arrived. They came to play football and the rest of the city players stepped up in belief and confidence that these three gave the team.

Prior to that Fark's first year was nothing to write home about but we all said he was new to English football as were his German signings so they had some learning to do.

Had it not been for Pukki we would still be the the Championship mid table.

This is the worst showing we have ever had in the Premier league, same old same old formation, other teams had our number and dealt with it. Last minute subs. Tactics that didn't supply Pukki so he goes looking for the ball because he wants to play and score. No help from the centre midfield. Just to name a few shortcomings team selections etc.

We have some talented players who are not stupid and when you see a system that is not working and nothing is done to change it then it grinds you down which ends up in the manager loosing the dressing room. Players are only human at the end of the day. You can see by what is happening now DF is making all sorts of changes in desperation which with all the above tells me we need a change. GOODBYE DF 

Your post started off badly, got worse in the middle and the less said about the end, the better.

14 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

Sources close to Waveney are saying this is not him , far to long a post to begin with is the main clue 

True , he probably has to stop for a snack between posts. Shorter posts....more eating. Unless  he's finally being  clever....or, god forbid , dieting. .

Edited by wcorkcanary

14 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

No mention of Todd, scampi or stinking rich Chinese investors are also quite telling 🤣

• Haha 1

There's no evidence he's 'lost the dressing room' but looking at the pictures from yesterday's game it does appear he's lost the crowd.

• Haha 1

Just now, nutty nigel said:

There's no evidence he's 'lost the dressing room' but looking at the pictures from yesterday's game it does appear he's lost the crowd.

They all do in the end. 

🤡