Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Countdown

48 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Beyond what even I think is realistically possible, but I'm in. Football is a strange old game - at the moment more than ever. If results continue to go for us and we can manufacture some wins, then the dream would be on.  I think everyone after yesterday thought that is it....and maybe that will free the players minds to go out and express themselves without pressure, which is how we play at our best - just go out and enjoy it with a smile on their face and who knows - we definitely have the players to do it if they can get back to the way we were last season and against Man City this season.....and we have a history of beating Man City on the last day of the season when they had nothing to play for.........

If we use the logic that they are playing badly and not getting results because of the pressure and that may free them now they accept that we are down and produce results, the problem is, at some point surely the pressure comes back on, as we get back in the mix, do we then fall apart again?

PS, I don't actually believe any of this, we're definitely down.

Anything can happen, but we are broken. The players know it, Farke knows it.

Villa will want us to beat Watford as it will help them. The irony of us helping keep Villa keep up.

3 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

You don’t have to be certified to join the Mad Hatters Tea Party but it probably helps.....😀

There's only one outcome to every season so I would suggest those who go through that outcome weekly should probable wear that mad hat...

🙃

10 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

There's only one outcome to every season so I would suggest those who go through that outcome weekly should probable wear that mad hat...

🙃

I think even you must have just a teeny weeny bit excited before the home game against Blackburn Nutty.

Or does it apply only when we’re having cack seasons ? 🙂

2 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

I think even you must have just a teeny weeny bit excited before the home game against Blackburn Nutty.

Or does it apply only when we’re having cack seasons ? 🙂

That game is a great example of what I am saying. We hadn't celebrated promotion before that. Had we? 

Even then you were probably worrying about a points deduction.. 

🙃

12 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Probably shorter.

Depends if we’re up for it on Tuesday 😉

I'm not up on this detail stuff am I asms!